Guys I think i've found something!

Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10350819/Dr-Conrad-Murray-Search-Warrant-Michael-Jackson-Death-Case

Don't know if it's got something but I think it's worthwhile to check <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10353556/Michael-Jackson-Death-Case-Search-Warrant-of-Dr-Conrad-Murray

Oh I think I've found something
In legal documents it's normal to say: Dr. Conrad Murray? instead of his full name? Conrad R(something) Murray ? cause it does say: Michael Joseph Jackson instead of Michael Jackson or Michael J Jackson..

Oh and another thing maybe a big clue who knows,
Appearently Michael died on 24th of June?
Cause this search warrant says:
"On 22 June 2 days prior to his death" hmmz *scratch head*

And if MJ was adicted to medication (propofol) wouldn't he wanted to have that EVERY DAY? cause the search warrent jumps from june 22 to june 23 to june 25th what happend to 24th?

Comments

• why the 22nd of june i dont get that part
    Those are days propofol was given to mikey if he was that addicted wouldn't he want to have propofol EVERY day?, it's something that seems not right to me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    If he had Propofol 22,23,and 25th of June, why not 24th of June?
  • The weird thing is that the search warrant is dated on the 23 June 2009 ... interesting <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But MJ died on the 25th June...
  • well well very strange
    Those are days propofol was given to mikey if he was that addicted wouldn't he want to have propofol EVERY day?, it's something that seems not right to me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    If he had Propofol 22,23,and 25th of June, why not 24th of June?

yes if he was addicted, i think he would want it everyday..
    so that's strange indeed..
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Moment I has read this also already 24th June .......
    Yes a forum was mentioned on the HEALT THE WORLD FONDATION
    Web page 24th June is given. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • The weird thing is that the search warrant is dated on the 23 June 2009 ... interesting <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But MJ died on the 25th June...

The search warrant is dated JULY 23rd, not June 23.
  • What i'm baffled about is the time Murray was giving MJ propofol, this is to help you "sleep" and he was giving it to MJ in the morning of the 25th - wouldn't MJ have been doing rehearsals so he would need to be awake and alert. I don't get this.

Murray stated that he was trying to wean Michael off the propofol and did not give him any through the night and early hours of June 24th, he attempted to get Michael to sleep without the use of it as he had done this prior and it was successful. However his efforts failed that night/day and that's why supposedly at 10am (or sometime rather) on June 25 he eventually administered it.

Murray stated that he was trying to wean Michael off the propofol and did not give him any through the night and early hours of June 24th, he attempted to get Michael to sleep without the use of it as he had done this prior and it was successful. However his efforts failed that night/day and that's why supposedly at 10am (or sometime rather) on June 25 he eventually administered it.

Sorry I'm new here so this might have already been discussed but if he was trying to wean him off why did certain things say he had given him 3 or more types of drugs? Or was that just a story?
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    The weird thing is that the search warrant is dated on the 23 June 2009 ... interesting <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But MJ died on the 25th June...

nope sorry, the search warrent is dated JUL 23rd 2009