please come back Michael Jackson

farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
that's my voice there in the video. i'm not a good youtuber, just thought i could try and send this message to Michael through youtube.

[youtube:3u98m9gs]

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    That is so sweet! I feel just the same as you do!

Hopefully this will all be over soon, but remember what Michael said "it's an adventure a great adventure"

We're all in this together WITH Michael too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

We're all holding his hand and never letting go.
    MJ's army of beLIEvers
    MJ's army of L.O.V.E.
  • That is so sweet! I feel just the same as you do!

Hopefully this will all be over soon, but remember what Michael said "it's an adventure a great adventure"

MJ's army of beLIEvers
    MJ's army of L.O.V.E.

thank you!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> yes, we are all together in this... holding each other's hand, and Michael's also! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> btw, i'm going crazy looking at the first gif on your sign. lustslow.gif lustslow.gif lustslow.gif
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> This is too sweet. You had me in tears! I feel the same way, I can hardly function when my heart is so heavy with worry and sadness. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
    AND the song was beautiful. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • :cry: This is too sweet. You had me in tears! I feel the same way, I can hardly function when my heart is so heavy with worry and sadness. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
    thank you so much dear..... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> that really means a lot... don't cry. we all must stay together and stay strong. we're almost there. keep the faith... see whose condoling who! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    That is so sweet! I feel just the same as you do!

MJ's army of beLIEvers
    MJ's army of L.O.V.E.

thank you!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> yes, we are all together in this... holding each other's hand, and Michael's also! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> btw, i'm going crazy looking at the first gif on your sign. lustslow.gif lustslow.gif lustslow.gif

Hehe <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    :cry: This is too sweet. You had me in tears! I feel the same way, I can hardly function when my heart is so heavy with worry and sadness. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
    thank you so much dear..... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> that really means a lot... don't cry. we all must stay together and stay strong. we're almost there. keep the faith... see whose condoling who! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Thanks. It's people like you who help me stay strong. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • :cry: This is too sweet. You had me in tears! I feel the same way, I can hardly function when my heart is so heavy with worry and sadness. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
    Thanks. It's people like you who help me stay strong. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

awww thank you... don't worry, i feel the same, and we need to stick together and support each other, i'm here for you if you want to talk. *hugs* <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->