Did anyone see these lyrics? song called T.S. ...

Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
It's kind of scary to me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> but okay.. take a look!

51001.jpg

T.S.

They wanna get my ass dead or alive
Invade my privacy they sure took me by surprise
[On hell over rule?] the truth for M.O.N.E.Y.
He said [he?] brother with the CIA
He don;t do half what he say

T.S. is a cold man
He's realy hungry for a social name
He'll stop at nothing
Brakin every rule in the group
I heard his brother to the KKK

(This also proves his bad spelling! lol! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ) Now I'm wondering who this T.S. guy is? any thoughts?

Comments

• Yes, it's about Tom Sneddon. The song is on the History album called DS. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Yes, it's Tom Sneddon. The song is on the History album. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Oh okay! Thanks, just wanted to share the lyrics cause the kind of creeping me out <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Now I get why this didn't sound familiar the song T.S. was later called D.S.! LOL

*oops* <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • wow amazing-I have always known he was saying "Tom Sneddon" in the song but the album title and lyrics were D.S. -for obvious reason...I never saw the handwritten lyrics...cool.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    I was listening to this today an i'm sure he says "TOM SNEDDON / THOMAS SNEDDON" is a cold man at some point!!
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    this is a bit off topic,
    but his handwriting is so cute! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • this is a bit off topic,
    but his handwriting is so cute! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    It is, is'nt it? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I love seeing his handwritten lyrics
  • I was listening to this today an i'm sure he says "TOM SNEDDON / THOMAS SNEDDON" is a cold man at some point!!
    He does-absolutely in every chorus-thinking he didnt put it in the written lyrics so as not to cause a big deal in the press...even though we all know what he was saying <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->