MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• by MJFAN7 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:27 am

The first one is for the girls
    ATTACHMENTS

Gaaaahhhh *dies with a HUGE smile on my lips* <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Naked Michael = best MIchael! hehe <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Wish I could see/find the video of that!!!
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621

CRES: INVINSIBLE ME….awwwwwwwwwwwwww…..Goooooooood ! have mercy on my soul.

Glad you liked that picture but can't take credit for it. I believe MSMJFANFOREVER made that one.

I'm running out of pictures to caption. Which websites do yall go to?

you've been through all of these already? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    second one has a lot of nice ones that you don't see on mjjpictures.

<!-- m -->http://www.mjjpictures.com/main.html<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://photos-michael-jackson.elusivesh ... /index.php<!-- m -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    guess that's just how the cookie crumbles... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    got it!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

oh my...some people just don't know... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • xXxAmyxXxxXxAmyxXx Posts: 29
    I really love this thread you guys rock this makes me laugh so much my ribs hurt and i can hardly breath keep up the good work guys <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    by MJFAN7 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:27 am

The first one is for the girls
    ATTACHMENTS

Gaaaahhhh *dies with a HUGE smile on my lips* <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Naked Michael = best MIchael! hehe <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Wish I could see/find the video of that!!!

yearh...like the 'making of' and only the takes they had to do for that scene (like: michael, would you step naked into the pool again - no, that was not it yet...again, please? - no, sorry...one more time...) ...heheheeehhh... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    guess ain't nothing like a bag of skittles... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

yep. not the best outfit to choose, i guess... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

just had an idea!!! how about if we send some of these caps to jay leno, oprah, ellen or some other talkshow host. they always show their 'best internet finds' on the show, right? how about that? someone know how to turn these people on to this? i mean, they're probably peepin' anyway, but it's so much good humor and l.o.v.e. here, that really deserves to be shown to the whole world! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

takers? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
  • More pictures
  • CRESCENDO.......I'm running out of pictures to caption. Which websites do yall go to?

FYI- I get mine from various places...... I just posted a bunch of "rare" ones in the MJ Photos section, if you or anyone else wants to take a look. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • smasma Posts: 231
  • ^^^^^ very nice!!!!
  • just had an idea!!! how about if we send some of these caps to jay leno, oprah, ellen or some other talkshow host. they always show their 'best internet finds' on the show, right? how about that? someone know how to turn these people on to this? i mean, they're probably peepin' anyway, but it's so much good humor and l.o.v.e. here, that really deserves to be shown to the whole world! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Personally, I ain't "giving" them... anything. It would be more flattering if they brought a bunch of us on their show to discuss our love and dedication to MJ. Even better, to discuss WHY we believe in the "hoax". They could, then, incorporate our captions into the segment. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

If I had to pick a show, i'd go with ELLEN. I think she'd be more open-minded and would really "consider" our point of view...regarding the "hoax". Plus, her show is hilarious and our captions would fit right in. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    just had an idea!!! how about if we send some of these caps to jay leno, oprah, ellen or some other talkshow host. they always show their 'best internet finds' on the show, right? how about that? someone know how to turn these people on to this? i mean, they're probably peepin' anyway, but it's so much good humor and l.o.v.e. here, that really deserves to be shown to the whole world! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Personally, I ain't "giving" them... anything. It would be more flattering if they brought a bunch of us on their show to discuss our love and dedication to MJ. Even better, to discuss WHY we believe in the "hoax". They could, then, incorporate our captions into the segment. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

If I had to pick a show, i'd go with ELLEN. I think she'd be more open-minded and would really "consider" our point of view...regarding the "hoax". Plus, her show is hilarious and our captions would fit right in. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

well, since they're obviously peepin' into this forum anyway, i thought we might as well just approach them... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> like: ok,. before you steal our pics and show them without giving anyone credit, we take control. i am actually waiting to see any of the posts here on some tv-show, just because they are all so damn good!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> it's a new form of pop-art here! i had this idea cuz i see a lot of views on the captions, some have over 200 already. that's a lot. so it is kinda out there already, methinks.

ellen would be my choice from the above, too. she had janet on her show a few times over the years and the tii-dancers performed on her show as well. connection right there. there could even be a webcam-conference of some sort, so posters from accross the globe could show their art. not so sure if she would be talking hoax, though.
    on the other hand, you're absolutely right: why give anybody anything? seems like just about anything regarding this hoax has two sides... it's like you go 'yes!...no...' all the time. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    2lxjgxc.jpg
  • pics
  • Kentuckywoman

Those were GREAT, as always. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Not mine, but GOOD...

tlc.jpg

notpepsi.jpg

wanting.jpg

roflbotbqg2.jpg

roflbotg0xm.jpg
  • I cannot attach any photos.. says "board attachment quota has been reached" <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
This discussion has been closed.