Michael in a coma?

jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
Just read an mjtruth blog entry about the coma theory. I never really thought of this before. I have to say, it does sound like a possible scenerio. Who knows, but I think it's worth reading and keeping in the back of our minds.

<!-- m -->http://mjtruth.wordpress.com/2010/02/03 ... kes-sense/<!-- m -->

Comments

• yes i have seen it before too.. but there is something that really doesnt convince me for the explanation of KO mistake in the memorial.. the blog says that when KO says: - "we were here just last week” is in reference to him and the TII dancers already beginning rehearsals on something Michael would be proud of-.However if you watch the video in youtube Kenny doesnt say only: "we were here, were all here a little less than a week ago".. HE ACTUALLY SAYS: we were here, we were all here, a little less than a week ago, and MICHAEL WAS WITH US. So... making that "lil mistake" the fact Michael being there.. changes everything for the coma idea in my opinion. Unless it was an honest mistake from Kenny Of course (which it doesnt look like to me!) and he really didnt notice that he said that a week before he was right there with MJ.
    Dunno what do you think? i mean the coma theory has actually good arguments.. but to me thats an important pitfall!. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • But if MJ is in a coma then why would LaToya be shouting murder ?

Just wondered.........
    xoxoxo