MURRAY IS FREE??!!

farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
we all know Murray is back to work and is now a "family doctor" instead of a cardiologist but i'm not sure if we have talked about this before. so pardon me if i'm double posting, i tried to find out but no such luck.
Dr. Conrad Murray -- Back to Work
Posted Feb 10th 2010 3:33PM by TMZ Staff
Dr. Conrad Murray went back to work at his Las Vegas doctor's office today -- but if you're in the market for a heavy sedative ... this is probably not the place to go.

Murray is free on $75,000 bail after being charged for involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson -- one of the conditions of his freedom is that he's prohibited from administering powerful anesthetics ... including Propofol.
Murray's Patients: Manslaughter Shmanslaughter

Posted Feb 11th 2010 6:14AM by TMZ Staff
One involuntary manslaughter charge later ... and Dr. Conrad Murray's patients in Las Vegas still can't wait to put their lives in his hands.

One of his patients -- Marietta Lewis -- claims Dr. Murray is responsible for saving her life, and she told us, "I made sure to call and have my name added to his patient wait list, so that when he comes back, I will still be under his care."

Well he's back ... Dr. Murray was photographed going into his Las Vegas office yesterday, just two days after he was freed on $75,000 bail.

We also spoke with Robert Day, who said he called Dr. Murray's office on Monday -- the day he pled not guilty in the Michael Jackson death case -- to schedule an appointment for today.

Luckily for them, Propofol injections are not an option -- because as part of the terms of Dr. Murray's freedom, he isn't allowed to administer anyone with powerful anesthetics.

did you see that? Murray is FREE. do they always put it like that if someone just gets temporary freedom on bail??

Comments

• Dang it... This sh*t is crazy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i cant believe this anymooooore.. u gotta be kiddin... do people think that we're dumb ???
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    But he did have to give them his pasport.. so much for freedom <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Isen't it normal in the states this way ? That after your bail is paid, you are free ? But still have the trial and stuff to come.
  • i dunno..... it's all very confusing, i hope someone could give some light to this. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Come on, let's be honest. Would YOU want a doctor who is known for "killing" MJ to be working on you or ANYONE? I sure wouldn't.

If this isn't obvious enough I don't know what is.