Handscript of michael . identity disorder

Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
I was looking for the handscript of michael in order to analyze the Thank you card to the artist nelson....
and I have seen many different ways of him to write. Then I remembered something of school

A person who has identity disorder, 2-3 persons in one, has also different handscripts...

I heard someone telling about three michaels...
the real one
the feminine
and the boy

maybe here we can see that he had really identity problems...

like said in his supposedly diary: I don't know who I am anymore...

Comments

• I don't think a person necessarily must have identity disorders because this person have multiple ways of handwriting. I think many people have that. I write in several different ways.. Depend on who I'm writing for/too, what the content of what I am writing is, mood I'm in, energy, what I need to state.. And I got no disorder! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I think many people can have the uses of different kinds of writing.
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    well, i do write in different kind of handwritings in order to search my identity. sometimes i write in a really neat way, sometimes in italic form, conjoined (script style), sometimes like a doctor's handwriting. all these are done according to my mental state. sometimes i feel like i'm a neat-o, or like a child (when i write so neat and clear), sometimes i feel so messed up (that's when i write like a doctor, and in different forms), sometimes i feel like a contained, classic person (when i write the conjoined handwriting literature style, like classic script). well now i guess i've found my true self, i maintained the script style handwriting. i don't know if one could realize he/she has an identity disorder but, i think i've been through that stage, where i don't know who i am, or what i want to be. and it seldom hard for me to describe my own self (i think most people have this problem too). but i know it hurts when you once know who you are, but then one day, you just don't know anymore.
  • I read that when a person who has Multiple Personality Disorder, When at that moment one of the personalities is present don't matter which one every personality within the person has a different way of speaking and writing. So for instance one of the personalities is childlike the person will speak and write like a child etc.
  • I read that when a person who has Multiple Personality Disorder, When at that moment one of the personalities is present don't matter which one every personality within the person has a different way of speaking and writing. So for instance one of the personalities is childlike the person will speak and write like a child etc.

That is what I wanted to explain... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    A little bit difficult for not english native speaker <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
  • JAKJAK Posts: 25
    I was looking for the handscript of michael in order to analyze the Thank you card to the artist nelson....
    and I have seen many different ways of him to write. Then I remembered something of school

A person who has identity disorder, 2-3 persons in one, has also different handscripts...

I heard someone telling about three michaels...
    the real one
    the feminine
    and the boy

maybe here we can see that he had really identity problems...

like said in his supposedly diary: I don't know who I am anymore...

There are far more than three. But i suppose u could say these have been the main 3 types that the public has been able to distinctly discern?

That is what I wanted to explain... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    A little bit difficult for not english native speaker <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

That's okay. I can understand you perfectly. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Well, if that were the case then I would have at least a dozen of different personalities inside <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Or it means that I am an extreme sloppy person or that I am not capable to stay stable or that I am adapting to different surrounding too fast or that I changed my personalities even over the years - this would sum up to some hundreds - I guess they would have a great party inside right now, freaking over the fact that each one of them got also a feasibility to direct my handwriting and make my fingers stumble over different characters, different figures, different pencils and different pieces of paper. And in the end, all these different characters and personalities even add up to a sum of several thousands of different days, occasions, situations, emotions, feelings, state of minds, dreams, presences and guess what?

I am happy that this has been my life because if I wouldn't have had thousands of different occasions to change my handwritings I would not have dared living to date.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MPD/DID as the condition is called is a very interesting disorder which is caused by trauma in childhood, before the age of 10 I think. It would therefore fit Michael's situation (abuse). However, I do not believe you have to suffer from this disorder in order to write differently... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I think Michael's different "personalities" was all about image and balancing his personal life. I act differently around people I don't know compared to people I do know. I think that's quite natural.