TIAI February 11

MJEnjoyYourselfMJEnjoyYourself Posts: 493
edited January 1970 in TIAI
Hi guys!

today http://www.thisisalsoit.com had a new redirect

here is: http://coroner.lacounty.gov/htm/info_eng.pdf is about coroner´s info.

only for curiosity, i´m from Spain and yesterday at night i´d tried to conect with TIAI and pops up a window that claims "user and password" lol Here it was around 22:25h

Comments

• Ok,guys,that's weird...today,feb 11,TIAI redirects to a PDF doc.:

http://coroner.lacounty.gov/htm/info_eng.pdf

How can we explain what is written there,in order to be necessary in our hoax investigations? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I think it's pointing out all the "fake" things in the autopsy. Such as the blood tubes being labeled "Trauma, Gerswhin", instead of the patient's name as it legally has to be labeled on the blood tubes as "Jackson, Michael."

George Gerswhin - famous composer - most famous song "It Ain't Necessarily So."

Also, you can't have a naked body in a casket six weeks after death unrefrigerated out in a hallway at Forest Lawn to collect more samples. The entire report is ridiculous if you read it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Ira Gershwin (George's bro) song by him " The Man That Got Away"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I have read the autopsy reports and they're invalid. How can they write "Jackson,Michael" or "Jackson,Michael Joseph"...if I heard well,his real name is JOE..

2lszkol.jpg
  • Ira Gershwin (George's bro) song by him " The Man That Got Away"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh!!!! THAT'S.... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Thx a lot mjsweety!
  • PammyPammy Posts: 74
    mmmmh weird. What is this all about? I really dunno .... Can somebody pls explain? Thx
  • My guess is that this is a leaflet about what their standard practice is and our job could be to see any discrepancies about what normally happens and what has happened with MJ. Haven't got much time to look into it at the moment though.
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    We should note the discrepancies I think;
    First thing I want to know is: on the autopsy report it's said the body was transported to the Coroner Forensic Science Center after a first examination at the hospital.
    IIn the TIAI redirection we've got three possible locations: Santa Clarita Valley, Antelope Valley and Century Regional Office.
    Is the Coroner Forensic Science Center one of them?
  • That's what I was thinking. Maybe the clue is in one of those 3 addresses? (transporting the body)
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Thank you for the post. There are so many things I try and follow I sometimes can't keep up unless I work at it 24/7. That's why it's good to have so many fans involved and a forum like this. What one person misses the other one will pick up. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I'll have to take a look and do some thinking on what the message is.
  • I think we need to read the Q and A on the bottom and see if there are any discrepencies with what we've been told by TMZ or any other media.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Now considering this could be true and thinking of

1) Hollywood's general purpose and intention of "make.beLIEve" (with the LIE being incorporated)
    2) a fake death
    3) a fake doctor
    4) now learning about a fake coroner

could this be Barnum's giant - a fake of a fake (which is not a crime) ?

Which brings us back to our early days of investigation and the ideas we elaborated when things were not clearer but not so distracted?

If Michael did fake that he faked his death (remember, almost everything being doubled in this case) - would this mean that it's about just a retirement with some drama added?
    Would this mean that he wants to be dead?

For the majority he IS dead - the more as the autopsy report is actually being pulled as TRUTH through the tabloids - they print even the drawings of where he supposedly had a scar... it is so ridiculous...
    Majority on this planet does not care about him or about his motivations or his charity or what he wanted to show and explain to us.
    And as to the fans - they are more divided than united now. I am not talking about this board. I am talking about the regular fan sites. Who cares there whether he's coming back?

I am tired - I guess I need a break.
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    The one thing i noticed is that the County of Los Angelos California seals are different.
  • ShakeShake Posts: 45
    The only thing I noticed so far is "Lakshmanan
    Sathyavagiswaran, M.D.
    Chief Medical Examiner — Coroner" on the front of the leaflet matches with the name and signature on page 21 of the autopsy report (after the toxicology studies). Don't really know what I'm looking for but still comparing.
  • Dang, I'm confused <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Someone explain what this TIAI redirect has to do and connect to the hoax. Please?
  • ShakeShake Posts: 45
    My interpretation -it looks like one of the help leaflets you would normally give out to grieving relatives to explain the process and answer any questions they might have. I would guess from the internet address that this is the official one. So I assume we would use this to check against other facts for authenticity... no? Some of these clues do feel like teasing, don't they... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • My interpretation -it looks like one of the help leaflets you would normally give out to grieving relatives to explain the process and answer any questions they might have. I would guess from the internet address that this is the official one. So I assume we would use this to check against other facts for authenticity... no? Some of these clues do feel like teasing, don't they... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

That what I said previously...I agree with this..
  • This is very interesting. At the bottom of the Question and Answer section it states:
    (wouldn't let me copy/paste the whole thing so I typed what I found most relevant)

Governmental documents (drivers licenses passports, military ID cards) will not be released to the next of kin. These documents will be returned to the issuing agency for disposition.

Which brings me to ask, HOW IN THE HELL did we get photo copies of MJ's passport and 2 drivers licenses ?????????????

And what official used the DL to make the positive ID on the unrecognizable body???
    Was that the first body or the second body from the first or second van at the first or second coroners unloading door off the first or second helicopter? ? ? ?
    Grace wrote
    If Michael did fake that he faked his death (remember, almost everything being doubled in this case) - would this mean that it's about just a retirement with some drama added? Would this mean that he wants to be dead?

You are really keeping me in stitches today Grace because it seems we in fact are having to go over everything twice anyway because we do have double drivers license <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> , double autopsies <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> , body doubles <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> , double doses <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> .......geez. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

All I have to say is when I get a hold of Michael he is in really big trouble, really !

xoxoxo
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    A new redirect :

<!-- m -->http://coroner.lacounty.gov/htm/inqfrm.cfm<!-- m -->

Please since when TIAI makes the new redirects ? The last weeks i only look st the Twitter TIAI links...
    2 different links a day ? one from Twitter, one as the redirect ?
    <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • A new redirect :

<!-- m -->http://coroner.lacounty.gov/htm/inqfrm.cfm<!-- m -->

Please since when TIAI makes the new redirects ? The last weeks i only look st the Twitter TIAI links...
    2 different links a day ? one from Twitter, one as the redirect ?
    <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

are you sure the 2 TIAI are the same person?? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

this new redirect is interesting.... have anyone sent a Q or recusest?
    I did....
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    Poor guy who has to answer all the question's yet to come..... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    the recent re-directs:
    - post showing 9/09/09 date on the last page of coroner's report and possible connection to 09/09/09 earlier cases and coincidences and TIAI predictions
    - then coroner report
    - then Q&A brochure
    - right now the inquiry form

it all leads to the report but maybe it is not about asking questions to Coroner but questioning the report as such i.e. it is all fake <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Look at the seals on this redirect.....
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Look at the seals on this redirect.....

unfortunately there are at least two threads on this topic, and the seal issue is being already discussed on the other one, do you think it is possible to merge the two threads to aviod double postings?

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5440<!-- l -->
  • Hey
    I have found something strange!

Where is CRAIG HARVEY listed?
    Doesn't he belong to the coroner?