So pray for all the lost children
    Let’s pray for all the lost children
    Just think of all the lost children, wishing them well
    This is for all the lost children
    This one’s for all the lost children
    Just think of all the lost children
    Wishing them well, and wishing them home

( Look at all the trees and all the lovely flowers
    It's getting dark, I think we'd better go home now.
    )
  • i did not like this album much - oops i said it

my fav is rock my world - love that one

sorry
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I adore this album. My fav's are heaven can wait and cry. I luv when Mike sings with a gospel choir . Too beautiful. There is a maturity to this album and reflects his life experiences at that time such as being a dad ect.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I LOVE YOU ARE MY LIFE
    I LIKE THIS ALBUM, IS SO MATURE AND KIND... HIS VOICE IS PERFECT, HAVE SO MANY COLOURS!
    I LOVE THE WAY HE BREATHS, HIS TONES OF VOICE, THE SILENCES... I LOVE ALL HE DO! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • maybe i will have another listen
  • maybe i will have another listen

You should, it really is a beautiful album but hey everyone has different taste right? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    "Speechless" - one of my all time favourite MJ songs. Also adore "The Lost Children", "You rock my world", "Cry", "Invincible".., well let's just say I love the album lol! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    One of my favorite albums next to Blood on the Dance Floor.
  • INVINCIBLE was Michael's BEST WORK i think. The album is superior!!!
    My favourite actually
    my favorite album too.
  • I absolutely LOVE this album. It's one of my favourite's.
    My favourite songs would have to be 2000 Watts and Heaven Can Wait. Oh and Speechless. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ^^^^^^^^^

Speechless (:
    <3

Love the songs on this album. His voice has so many levels its incredible.
    I mean I love alll his songs but... play speechless loud with earphones...no background noise and close your eyes.....=heaven.

I get lost in that song I really do.

But im stuck between that and man in the mirror as my favourite.. hmm <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Then again.. who cares. all his songs are my favourites. Literally.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    When I'm asked what is your favorite MJ's song ? I'm like <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> and I realize that I love them ALL <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Invincible is part of what I call the lost MJ songs, the hidden.
    In a time when it was difficult to hear from him, to listen to him,
    because he was rising his voice loud and he was silenced.
    Not because of the words but the feeling.

Those are the songs that they did´t let the mass of people listen.

From 6/25, I can hardly listen anyother, this together with some from HIStory, a little remix that I made called The Lost MJ.

It´s like a mantra to me.
    The vibration of those songs have some inner thing.
  • I bought this album last week and haven't stopped listening to it since that time. The first go-round I wasn't sure where it stood in my favorite list but after the third run-through I have to say that it's among my favorites. I truly love the maturity and tone of his voice and I can't hear speechless without tearing up. What an incredible album. Thank you Michael.
    I've been constantly listening to Invincible and History since 25th June also. Very significant albums regarding the reasons for this whole hoax. I have all MJ's music but these two never leave the car cd player.
  • ^^^^^^^^^

Speechless (:
    <3

Love the songs on this album. His voice has so many levels its incredible.
    I mean I love alll his songs but... play speechless loud with earphones...no background noise and close your eyes.....=heaven.

I get lost in that song I really do.

But im stuck between that and man in the mirror as my favourite.. hmm <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Then again.. who cares. all his songs are my favourites. Literally.

SPEECHLESS is the best!!!
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129
    Invincible is my absolute fav album... i love all the songs... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Unbreakable - 6:25 "And when you bury me underneath all your pain, I'm steady laughing while surfacing"
  • Invincible is my favourite too !!!! Especially You Rock My World !!!!
  • ScreamScream Posts: 203
    i did not like this album much - oops i said it

sorry

I did not like Invincible much either.

I found it to be too soulful and repetitive i.e. Speechless, Your Are My Life, Don't Walk Away, Cry and Whatever Happens are all extremely similar and there is an extreme lack of variety and creativity.

He tried bringing back the melodies on Unbreakable, Heartbreaker, Invincible, 2000 Watts and Threatened but again, they are all very similar and I find it hard to listen to them without getting bored and skipping them.

You Rock My World and Butterflies are undoubtedly the standout tracks on Invincible but I feel this album is by far his poorest work to date. I think he tried too hard to conform to a modern market and he ended losing himself and sacrificing his unique sound to try to appeal to more fans.
  • Invinceble is a GREAT albim in my opinion!!
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    I love the album and play it often on my ipod.The more i play it, the more i love it.
  • i did not like this album much - oops i said it

sorry

I found it to be too soulful and repetitive i.e. Speechless, Your Are My Life, Don't Walk Away, Cry and Whatever Happens are all extremely similar and there is an extreme lack of variety and creativity.

He tried bringing back the melodies on Unbreakable, Heartbreaker, Invincible, 2000 Watts and Threatened but again, they are all very similar and I find it hard to listen to them without getting bored and skipping them.

You Rock My World and Butterflies are undoubtedly the standout tracks on Invincible but I feel this album is by far his poorest work to date. I think he tried too hard to conform to a modern market and he ended losing himself and sacrificing his unique sound to try to appeal to more fans.

Cannot DIS-agree with you there. Those first 3 songs you named are MY favourite. Call me a hopeless romantic. I love the ballad and love type songs. I can FEEL them and that is what music should do to you. To say they were not all creative is so wrong!!! But it's Jmo
    We all like what we like. For me Invincible was his best work.
  • christinachristina Posts: 14
    Invincible is part of what I call the lost MJ songs, the hidden.
    In a time when it was difficult to hear from him, to listen to him,
    because he was rising his voice loud and he was silenced.
    Not because of the words but the feeling.

Those are the songs that they did´t let the mass of people listen.

From 6/25, I can hardly listen anyother, this together with some from HIStory, a little remix that I made called The Lost MJ.

It´s like a mantra to me.
    The vibration of those songs have some inner thing.

I feel exactly the same ... Invincible is my favorite album and I just can't stop listening each single day... I looooove Whatever Happens ; great moment with Carlos Santana... and so many messages related to a possible hoax : definitely gives me hope and strengh... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i did not like this album much - oops i said it

sorry

i don't think this is an album where mike sacrificed anything, on the contrary. i think it is most personal album and his strongest one, the most passionate, the most angry. he really shows at which point in his life he is here. it is a very different michael jackson. i think this is part of where his difficulties with sony came from as well, cuz THEY didn't know how to sell that kind of michael jackson to the public and he refused to give in. and michael was always a 'rocker', so on some numbers, he really lives that out as well, more than in other songs (2000 watts/ privacy).
    it is also an important clue album, just listen to 'threatened' and 'unbreakable' in hoax mode.

butterflies gives me chills. beautifully arranged, the harmonies are outstanding! and mike's voice is pure heaven on that track. 'you rock my world' is my personal anthem! (along with 'another part of me') <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->