Murray can change height and body shape like Mike ;)

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Murray schrank and lost weight in a week!

Look at this, about 5'10 ? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• OMG, he should be towering above that SUV unless ya chopped his legs off Souza.

good work !

xoxoxo
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Never mind, I see the Americans need BIG cars, the car is 77 inches in height, if it's a Yukon at least. But still he lost some weight, I want to know his diet, hahahaha

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Maybe he is kneeling. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Or stood in a hole. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Here is the vid: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... 74c34e4642<!-- m -->

Does anyone recognize the car? Because he still looks a lot less tall than on the other vids we've seen.

• Oh, boy! How did he skrink like that!? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Good spottet!
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    ...maybe it is because we don't see his legs!!!! maybe he is sitting!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • pOWER OF SUGGESTION IS AN AMAZING THING ,hE DOES NOT LOOK SHORT IN THE COURT ROOM . hE TOWERS OVER EVERYONE
  • Here is the vid: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... 74c34e4642<!-- m -->

Does anyone recognize the car? Because he still looks a lot less tall than on the other vids we've seen.

I think, it's a Dodge Journey.
    Here is the vid: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... 74c34e4642<!-- m -->

I think, it's a Dodge Journey.

Hmm, could be, but not the new model. New model is 67 inches high.

• He's a Shape Shifter!!!!

I think its a GMC, but Im not sure...the rims are not not standard factory rims, these are custom rims....I cant see the front of the car to get a good enough look...

Maybe Murray wear stilts usually, but this day going into work he couldnt wear them cus he wouldnt be able to examine properly if he was as tall as the ceiling...LOL
  • Conrad Murray maybe has a twin.
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    Mike did it again <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    He's a Shape Shifter!!!!

Maybe Murray wear stilts usually...
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • QuirkyDianaQuirkyDiana Posts: 386
    Conrad Murray is still Conrad Murray
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    QuirkyDiana, Is that like "a rose is a rose is a rose".
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    But when you do not see any car lower Murray and the face is not clear .. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MURRAY IS SOMEONE WHO CAN GROW N SHRINK AT ANY TIME......... HE IS A SUPERMAN WITH SUPERNATURAL POWERS...... WOW <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    deepu priyanka wrote; MURRAY IS SOMEONE WHO CAN GROW N SHRINK AT ANY TIME......... HE IS A SUPERMAN WITH SUPERNATURAL POWERS...... WOW

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    What's the name of that cartoon movie of superheroes, the mother can stretch? Anyway I'm convinced there are two Murrays, the taller one at the courthouse and often by his car. The other one that did the internet fan message is Michael in disguise, I believe. He's also in that pic where a fan has brought him a Starbucks coffee with whipped cream on top. I laughed so hard at the comment of him standing in a hole or using stilts sometimes. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The taller one is slightly darker.

Just commenting on the latest TMZ thing on Murray's support at the Galilee church. If Conrad Murray has been proven to be all a fake identity, with no real clinic, and fake patients, then are all these congregants actors? Murray does charity work--maybe it work done by Michael in that poor district, and the donor was put to the people as Conrad Murray and they know nothing. The sign says, "The battle is not yours. Its the Lord's" Maybe the smooth workings of this hoax are really the Lord's doing, and it's a delight/wonder to our eyes! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    The incredibles

quote="MJonmind"]What's the name of that cartoon movie of superheroes, the mother can stretch? Anyway I'm convinced there are two Murrays, the taller one at the courthouse and often by his car. The other one that did the internet fan message is Michael in disguise, I believe. He's also in that pic where a fan has brought him a Starbucks coffee with whipped cream on top. I laughed so hard at the comment of him standing in a hole or using stilts sometimes. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The taller one is slightly darker.

Just commenting on the latest TMZ thing on Murray's support at the Galilee church. If Conrad Murray has been proven to be all a fake identity, with no real clinic, and fake patients, then are all these congregants actors? Murray does charity work--maybe it work done by Michael in that poor district, and the donor was put to the people as Conrad Murray and they know nothing. The sign says, "The battle is not yours. Its the Lord's" Maybe the smooth workings of this hoax are really the Lord's doing, and it's a delight/wonder to our eyes! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->[/quote]
  • Strange, I dont know what to say!
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    I think it's just the angle. Look at the quality, this photo isn't very pro.