Just a thought

MorningGlow88MorningGlow88 Posts: 36
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC2vQjp3NvM<!-- m -->

My brain is so overworked lol. I have so many different thoughts about the "hoax" I don't know what to do but I thought this video was very interesting for the Movie Theory

Comments

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I just have a thought today too. So I'm thinking "aloud" lol, here.
    We know how much our Michael wants to be best. Best at whatever he does. He demands perfection.
    We also know that he wanted to make movies..not videos. We know that he was working on some "other" project. We also know that he hated to tour and didn't want to do TII. Also, that he had been doing things "behind the camera" a lot, as he portrayed in Liberian Girl.
    We know that MIchael got TONS of award and deserved much more. (An American Dream is on...and they named him Michael JOE Jackson...humm) I am thinking, because of all this being true, and the fact that Michael has a lot of friends that have won even (maybe in his mind and Hollywoods) bigger awards, such as the Academy award, that maybe that is his goal. To win the big movie award. We know he has TII now, but that may be just the first chapter in the ultimate movie...the set up. Testing water, or the set up for the hoax and thus the big movie to get that Oscar.
    Anyhow...just thinking <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->