Finally I am convinced that it is JOE

I came across a video from court in 2005 where it is said that Michael JOE Jackson... I was always skeptical/critical about this debate. But I cinsider the jury/ court etc. to be very valid. So it is JOE. Hope I could help a little bit.

I always thought it was Joseph...but as we see we do not get everything! At 2:08 they say JOE Joseph has to be wrong, I do not think that they would shorten Michael´s middlename at court!

[youtube:28xlvkzq]

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    It's also on the court docs and a lot of other legal papers. His middle name is indeed Joe, at least during the trial.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ShoutShout Posts: 560
    It's also on the court docs and a lot of other legal papers. His middle name is indeed Joe, at least during the trial.

Yes, I have seen it and always had this hm, do not really convince me withought any doubts, but together with the whole investigation here I have changed my mind. It has to be Joe although it was very hard for me to believe it at the first place.
  • It´s weird... there are a lot of changes of his name in official documents..... here is a new video
    [youtube:pg0pgmxl]

I´ve also noticed I don´t know if it was mentioned before.... but I think it´s weird they put this paper on "This is it" song video stating his middle name..... I can´t find it now on the web... did somebody see that?
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    He's definatly Michael JOE Jackson. I think that Joseph is his artist name, and the artist has 'died'.
  • So heartbreaking to see the pain in his eyes <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> sorry off-topic
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Someone commented in another thread that your marriage certificate says Michael Joseph Jackson, he married Liza Marie in Dominican Republic is not in the U.S., if not this good for something. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    señorita65 wrote; as I have said before I knew him as Joe
    did Michael Joseph Jackson die and Michael Joe Jackson not!

Like I said some time ago ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    He's definatly Michael JOE Jackson. I think that Joseph is his artist name, and the artist has 'died'.

Sorry, I think that there is no proof that Joseph is his artist name, he was born as Michael Joseph Jackson. It is his birthname. Nevertheless I understand what you mean!
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    1972 from the queen of England.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282

Sorry, I think that there is no proof that Joseph is his artist name, he was born as Michael Joseph Jackson. It is his birthname. Nevertheless I understand what you mean!

We don't have proof because we haven't seen his BC, so who says that he was born as Joseph? If he was really born as Joseph, then that name had to be on all the official documents like passport, drivers licence, court papers... And he would have said Joseph when they asked his name in court.
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346

We don't have proof because we haven't seen his BC, so who says that he was born as Joseph? If he was really born as Joseph, then that name had to be on all the official documents like passport, drivers licence, court papers... And he would have said Joseph when they asked his name in court.

I agree with you. We have discussed this before and I really believe this is IT!