I found this...omg .Warning...shocking picture!!

melvticmelvtic Posts: 2
edited February 2010 in Medical Discussion
Autopsy photo

Glauben Sie, dass die real?

Apaologize mein schlechtes Englisch ... kommen aus Deutschland: oops:

L.O.V.E
melvtic

Comments

• ScreamScream Posts: 203
    No. I don't think it's real.
  • oh please i hope so much its fake... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> but looks like so real to me. do you see his ear?
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Melvtic this is a real autopsy picture but it is NOT MJ. For instance the nipples are pigmentated and large, which is different from Michael.

Can you please put a big warning on your message that this picture might be very shocking to view?
  • ScreamScream Posts: 203
    If it was real, the blotches caused by his Vitiligo would be clearly visible.
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    yeah that is not Mike. and this guy has a brown skin.
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    It might be a pic of a real autopsy yes, but ya know, you can't see his face at ALL so... plus, I don't think it's him cos his skin is too dark and arms... they don't seem Michael's arms to me . Just my opinion. Oh, and the hair... it's not him, cos surely they removed the wig before performing the autopsy.
  • O MY GOD I HAVE TO THROW OVER.IS THAT MICHAEL??HEEEELP! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    IT IS NOT Michael!!!!! Just calm down, you guys <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • This pic was emailed to the LA County Coroners Office in August already, and they said this was NOT an autopsy pic of Mike. Well of course not, because he's not dead! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Next to that, they make a "Y incision" when performing an autopsy, not a single straight one.
  • Are you sure?My stomach is doing very weird.Thank you Mo.
  • It could be..But it's bullshit.. No pictures will ever be leaked from an autopsy, not when they are so "professional." And they make Y on the chest, not a straight cut.. lol.. And WHY does Michael have hair then? It was said he were BALD.. big lie, fake.

Saw this yesterday... You could at least tag with STRONG FOOTAGE..
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> com'on! he is not dead!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    SOOO FAKE.......SORRY....DONT WISH TO BE RUDE......XXXXX
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    whovere it is,this picture is very "disturbing"..better not to watch..
  • Since this "mystery" is solved and the pic is disturbing, I will remove the link from the first post and lock this thread.
This discussion has been closed.