You make me shine
Or more like the stars
That twinkle at night
You are the moon
That glows in my heart
You’re my daytime my nighttime
My world
You are my life ...

Michael I'll wait for you all my life long, the world needs You.
Happy Valentine' Day my sweet Angel ...with all my heart, wherever you are I'm with you.

Kisses with L.O.V.E.
Trilly - Milan, Italy

cuoreoe.jpg

Comments

• HAPPY VALENTINE SWEETIE.I HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK SOON.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I wish you a wonderful Valentine Day Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    all love
    I miss you L.O.V.E

I Love you more

blumenstrauss3.gif
  • Happy Valentines Day Michael. Love You More....
  • Happy Valentines Michael !! I miss you .

2122748000100122318S425x425Q85.jpg
  • Happy Valentines Day Michael =)
    Hope you come back soon, we miss you a ton !
    Can't wait to see your smile and eyes again =)
    We love you MORE!
    xox <3
  • I wish you and your beautiful children all the love in the world on this Valentines Day! The way in which you have shared your love and your beauty with the world has inspired me and changed my world so positively. I miss you more than words can express. I Want You Back!!!

L.O.V.E.
    Kathie
  • Much love to you.

with kisses
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Have a wonderful Valentine's evening, sweet Michael!
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    Happy Valentine's Day Michael and to everyone here as well! Hugs and Kisses XOXOXO
  • Michael, although I've never met you, and most likely never will, to me, you are simply like a valentine. Your heart, your passion, your caring for the world, your soft personality, will always be alive, just like every year Valentine's Day will come. Remember, Love will always follow you no matter where you go, and even when its not Valentine's Day. Cherish your life Michael. You have made us happy, now its your turn to love your life.
  • with all my love..
  • You are in my heart Michael...always!!!!I'm enjoying the ride and I beLIEve in you!!!You are amazing ...really...I bow to your greatness and genius.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Happy valentine day
    Ann xox
  • Loving and Missing u sooo much Mikeybear!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    It's not the same without u right now but I hope to see your beautiful face and shining brown eyes soon <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Love You soooo much HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MIKEY!!!!!!
    HUGS&KISSES LOVE <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> !!!!!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    What else can I say on this day? I miss you Michael, I don't know where you are, I don't know if it was all a big hoax or we are just seeing things that are not there...fact is I still can not imagine you dead.<br /><br />I and many others are still under your "spell".<br /><br />I love you and I miss you so much :(<br />I just wish to know if you are OK...<br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    l♡ṿε u ㎡เςђคєl
      ☆
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    on 1329240262:
    <br />What else can I say on this day? I miss you Michael, I don't know where you are, I don't know if it was all a big hoax or we are just seeing things that are not there...fact is I still can not imagine you dead.<br /><br />I and many others are still under your "spell".........Oh god that is so true.ive had a lovely meal,bottle of champange,chocolates,but here i am,i miss him so much,i dont understand why i feel like this,i dont know whats happening to me,why i started to feel this way,since the begining of july 2009,ive always loved michael always,since i was younger,but nothing has ever hit me like this,nothing,i dont understand it at all,i cant stop thinking about any of it,please tell me one of you feel the same,i never expected to feel lke this........XXXXXXXX<br />.....<br />I love you and I miss you so much :(<br />I just wish to know if you are OK...<br /><br />
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    on 1329252673:
    <br />
    on 1329240262:
    <br />What else can I say on this day? I miss you Michael, I don't know where you are, I don't know if it was all a big hoax or we are just seeing things that are not there...fact is I still can not imagine you dead.<br /><br />I and many others are still under your "spell".........Oh god that is so true.ive had a lovely meal,bottle of champange,chocolates,but here i am,i miss him so much,i dont understand why i feel like this,i dont know whats happening to me,why i started to feel this way,since the begining of july 2009,ive always loved michael always,since i was younger,but nothing has ever hit me like this,nothing,i dont understand it at all,i cant stop thinking about any of it,please tell me one of you feel the same,i never expected to feel lke this........XXXXXXXX<br />.....<br />I love you and I miss you so much :(<br />I just wish to know if you are OK...<br />Sorry i think ive messed the post up,but happy valantines day michael xxxxxxxx<br />
    <br />
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Hiya, Mikey, Happy Valentines's Day!  bearhug Hope to hang out with my friend and you again.<br /><br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Happy Valentine´s day. <br />Miss you!<br /><br />?t=2008080324059
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Get yo beat box going people... GIMME A BEAT!<br /><br />Yo Yo<br />It’s Wendy L here<br />Poppin in to say<br />Happy V Day<br />To the greatest <br />Michael J<br />The believers love you<br />And the nonbelievers too<br />Don’t you think it’s time to come out<br />Heck it’s two zero one two!<br />Yes we know that absence<br />Makes the heart grow fonder<br />But really Michael dear<br />Don’t wanna wait much longer<br />So here we are<br />On February one four<br />LilWendy sending love<br />To the one we all adore<br />PEACE!<br /><br />Hahahahaha I’m in a weird mood today! Watch out!  lolol/<br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
      moonwalk_/ bearhug [size=14pt] [size=18pt] Love you Michael, with all my heart, soul and mind. Thanks for all you do. Love you forever. Have you a wonderful Valentine's day full of colours. I'm with you .[/size]<br /> [/size]  bearhug  moonwalk_/
  • [glow=red,2,300]Happy Valentine's Day[/glow]<br /><br />to Michael and everyone here.<br /> party/
  • I love you.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1329242817:
    <br />l♡ṿε u ㎡เςђคєl
      ☆<br />
    <br />Yeah I would be the lady blubbering her eyes out!  Compose myself... :oops: :lol: <br /><br /><br />lilwendy, I like your weird moods!<br /><br /><br />Michael, you have brought so much joy into my life, and I pray that you have much love and joy in yours, forever!<br />You are in my heart, and I love you!
  • <br />Michael, not just on Valentine's day but every day I'd like to thank you for your message of L.O.V.E., love is all that matters.<br /><br />Happy Valentine's day to you and to all  :-*