Could this be Michael ? lol !

Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
Have you seen this before ? Reminds me of Michael, but who knows... What do you think ?

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    where did you find this pictures?
    where was taken?
    when was taken?
    why you think is mike?
    LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    sorry for the questions!
    coul be him... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    It is supposed to be from spring 2009 I think, and I just remembered that there was rumors about Michael going out and seeing Pamela Anderson.
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That's hilarious!

But why would he wear a disguise to a celebrity date/event?
    I could understand if they were going somewhere private and didn't want to be spotted...

Oh well.
    They were doomed from the start with his love for KFC. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    OH MIKE!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • sorry think not he head shape is wrong and the nose

this is such a mistake <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • can you see this guy at the bus stop the reaction <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    sorry think not he head shape is wrong and the nose

You know what?

Now that I'm actually looking at it, I have to agree.
    The face is a little shorter than his I think.

But now I wanna know who the heck DID go out with Pamela Anderson in that disguise?

Obviously someone that didn't want to be seen with her.
    BURN!

Maybe that's why she doesn't look too happy?
  • sorry think not he head shape is wrong and the nose

You know what?

Now that I'm actually looking at it, I have to agree.
    The face is a little shorter than his I think.

But now I wanna know who the heck DID go out with Pamela Anderson in that disguise?

Obviously someone that didn't want to be seen with her.
    BURN!

Maybe that's why she doesn't look too happy?
    wicked little you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i am getting paranoid these days because everybody on the street could be michael in disquise you know <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> i dont know it anymore <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but everything is possible and mike i hope you are in holland so i can spot you maybe somewhere in my neighbourhood and i hide you in my house <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well ya know...pamela anderson is connected with cris angel!!
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    just REMEMBER> knowing MJ, with a very good sense of style. he always wear a tinn tie. ALWAYS DID. Do you remember Prince at the grammies. also with a tinn tie. just like his dad.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    LOOK AT THE HANDS HOLDING THE RED BOOK....THE LONG FINGERS........AND JUST THE "WAY" HE IS ACTUALLY HOLDING THE BOOK........THERE ARE SOOOO MANY PHOTOS OF MICHEAL HOLDING STUFF....I THINK HE HAS THE SAME WAY OF HOLDING AS THE GUY IN THE PHOTO.......AND THE BODY POSTURE.....VERY LIKE HIM...........XXX
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Have you seen this before ? Reminds me of Michael, but who knows... What do you think ?

WOW GUYS< THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT THREAD!!! MORE PEOPLE SHOULD SEE THIS AND TELL US WHAT THEY THINK. THIS IS REALLY MJ I THINK!
  • Yeah true i think it was him really i saw a video too ...good thread.
    [youtube:24xrfwct]
    [youtube:24xrfwct]

This is all i could find but there are more.
  • Here's another pic,maybe it was him...but I find the shoulders and the waist too large?? IDK... but the posture is similar... What do you think... wenn5189068.jpg
  • Check out those hot pink pin-stripped socks that the man to the left of Pamela is wearing!!! Does anyone know who this man is?????

I know that MJ is a master of disguise yet he is also very apt in illusion. Perhaps the clearly disguised individual to Pamela's right is merely a decoy....to pull our attention from the man in true disguise--the man in hot pink socks! How paradoxical it is.....especially after seeing those socks!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Is it just me or does Pamela look quite disinterested-even disgusted-in the presence of this man?????? Ouch!
  • Check out those hot pink pin-stripped socks that the man to the left of Pamela is wearing!!! Does anyone know who this man is?????

I know that MJ is a master of disguise yet he is also very apt in illusion. Perhaps the clearly disguised individual to Pamela's right is merely a decoy....to pull our attention from the man in true disguise--the man in hot pink socks! How paradoxical it is.....especially after seeing those socks!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh!The pink socks,I didn't notice <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> and this is a fashion show <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Wow ! I did not know that there was videos with this man <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I have also thouhgt that the hips was to large, but now I'm almost convinced, that it is Michael, his gestures and the legs.
    Arghhh !!! Now I dont know what to think <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> If it is Michael, he is a very busy man then...
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGy6-AvOC28<!-- m -->
  • Quite a creepy look. Not an ideal companion on a dark night. Then again. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • Have you seen this before ? Reminds me of Michael, but who knows... What do you think ?
    so is this a sighting to add to the collection?
  • wow...his posture is just like Michael's and his suit looks like something Michael might were...minus the MJ glamour of course...I think we have another one <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Pamela looks hot.......No offense. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->