TIAI February 17

MJEnjoyYourselfMJEnjoyYourself Posts: 493
edited January 1970 in TIAI
hi guys!

here is the new redirect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAWwnjaMxpg

[youtube:23fzdzk1]

Please, could someone write the most relevant stuff? english is not my native language and i´m a little lost here..

Comments

• hi guys!

here is the new redirect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAWwnjaMxpg

Please, could someone write the most relevant stuff? english is not my native language and i´m a little lost here..

Here we go:

[li]According to a source, close to the Jackson family, with knowledge of the investigation, Murray administered Propofol.[/li] [li]This is the first significant turn towards Murray and this event.[/li] [li]Murray's lawyers will not respond to unnamed sources.[/li] [li]The lawyers say that Murray never administered anything that would result in Mike's death.[/li] [li]There has been suggestions over the last past weeks that manslaughter could be part of the investigation - medical malpractice.[/li] [li]In the search warrant, the affidavit and the return search warrant is spelled out that what the investigators were looking for was quote: evidence that could support a manslaughter case.[/li] [li]Sources say to expect possibly more search warrants in connection with Murray in the days moving forward.[/li] [li]Clearly there is an investigation that involves the possibility of manslaughter and with this new information there is a connection.[/li] [li]Clearly there is a change in term of the investigation and the very real possibility, if the coroner's report comes out which we are expecting later this week, that if homicide is the cause of death Murray could face criminal charges.[/li] [li]This is an important development and it's not good news for Murray.[/li] [li]"I'm definitely hesitant to conclude that we're definitely heading for a manslaughter charge here. There are other possible explanations for how this drug could have been administered, as who's instigation, how many times this has been done, had it been done before, what were the circumstances, what did the doctor know, what did Michael Jackson tell him, what did Jackson have access to on his own. There are a lot of questions still to be answered.".[/li] [li]It's certainly not good news for Murray, but it's far from certain that will lead to a criminal prosecution.[/li] [li]The most important piece of evidence will be 'cause of death' That will lead to all further legal steps if there are any.[/li] [li]That important piece of information [cause of death] could be disputed by other experts if Murray ends up in court.[/li] [li]If appears that Murray indeed gave Mike Propofol, that doesn't necessarily mean it's illegal.[/li] [li]There would have to be some kind of explanation from Murray as to why he did it, but it needs to be said that he probably will have an explanation that may well not lead a prosector to bring charges or a jury to reject those charges if it's fraud.[/li] [li]There's a lot more that needs to be known before concluding that a case will even be brought, much less that Murray is guilty of any wrongdoing.[/li] [li]Propofol is normally only administered in a hospital or clinic scenario, so let's assume he was indeed using it as our sources tell us, Murray could very well have a very good explanation for it.[/li] [li]Having Propofol is not illegal, if Murray would have a good explanation for it that could probably be enough.[/li] [li]A third meeting between Murray and the LAPD was postponed, and that meeting has not yet been set.[/li] [li]Murray's lawyer said that they are more than willing to talk to the police and tell them whatever they want to know.[/li] [li]There is no formal comment from the lawyer on this new specific development, they will not comment on any story that uses an unnamed source.[/li]

So, an unnamed source said that Murray administered Propofol, which results in a "significant turn towards Murray and this event", which leads to search warrants, looking for "evidence that could support a manslaughter case".

"Clearly there is an investigation that involves the possibility of manslaughter and with this new information there is a connection.". Oh nice, so they take the information provided by an unnamed source for granted and build an investigation on that?! Damn, I wouldn't wanna be in Murray's shoes!

"There are a lot of questions still to be answered". "There's a lot more that needs to be known before concluding that a case will even be brought, much less that Murray is guilty of any wrongdoing". "A third meeting between Murray and the LAPD was postponed, and that meeting has not yet been set". Did that third meeting ever take place? Was Murray ever given the chance to explain anything?

This video actually tells us that the whole case is build on something which was said by an unnamed source, and although Murray already told the police in June exactly what he gave Mike, they rather go with this info and Murray didn't even get a chance to explain anything. Had Murray gotten that chance, it might have led a prosector not to bring charges. The 'cause of death' is based on the autopsy report, which contains so many inconsistencies that we can safely assume it's bogus.

There ya go, injustice again, exactly the same thing that happened to Mike in 2003-2005, based on bullshit and bogus info.
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    ...just a consideration,anyway...IF we were not believers,that is to say,if we thought michael jackson died on that day,and we read about coroners report,that he died for mix of drugs,Then we hear Dr Murray saying that he gave propofol to Michael,that he left him alone for sometime,then contradicting himself about the timings,and practiced CPR on the bed... This version of facts,that is given by Dr Murray himself,of course would put us in the position to accuse the Doctor!!! I think it is very different from MJ allegations!!!! We cannot compare Michael trial case,and this one!!I am not used to judge anyone fast,but be honest..if Michael was really dead...who else would be responsible for that? Michael himself or a third person? Of course it would be the DOC that administered the drug,without monitoring him.
    What I want to say,now we see Dr Murray as a poor victim of the system...but I think this is mostly because we think Michael is alive.
    Reflect about it,please...
  • When did you hear Murray say he gave Mike Propofol. When did you hear Murray contradict himself? Facts, given by Murray himself? Did Murray say he performed CPR while Mike was lying on a bed? Did I miss something? The only thing I heard Murray say was what he said in that youtube statement. The rest of the info that we have been provided with all came from 'sources'...
  • ...just a consideration,anyway...IF we were not believers,that is to say,if we thought michael jackson died on that day,and we read about coroners report,that he died for mix of drugs,Then we hear Dr Murray saying that he gave propofol to Michael,that he left him alone for sometime,then contradicting himself about the timings,and practiced CPR on the bed... This version of facts,that is given by Dr Murray himself,of course would put us in the position to accuse the Doctor!!! I think it is very different from MJ allegations!!!! We cannot compare Michael trial case,and this one!!I am not used to judge anyone fast,but be honest..if Michael was really dead...who else would be responsible for that? Michael himself or a third person? Of course it would be the DOC that administered the drug,without monitoring him.
    What I want to say,now we see Dr Murray as a poor victim of the system...but I think this is mostly because we think Michael is alive.
    Reflect about it,please...

well to me that also is like the case. at the time of the Michael Jackson case most of the people that said that he didn't do it was the fans, the other people didn't even so much as look at any info online to get other info that may say other wise. do you not thank it is strange that we hear how Murray did comment a crime and hardly ever hear anything that said he didn't and it was the same way with Michael . and now again we have the Murray case, the only people that thank he is not guilty or should not be arrested are the believers and the people that have looked at the case from a point of view that Michael had been on drugs for a long time and it would have happen some time it just so happens that Murray was there. so one again you have the people that look at what the media has to give and run with it, then we have the people that are trying to find way that say that he is innocent and people that look at it like we do not really know what happen and not really pay very much attraction to the media. this is so much like the Michael Jackson case it is not funny. not b/c of the media but b/c of how the people tack the info
  • sorry don't know why is posted my replay two times and i can't delete it
  • Thank you so much! Mo <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i think like you that i´ve never heard Dr. Murray to say that he administered Propofol, we always read these thing on the news (or gossip webs like TMZ), in addition TIAI redirect to this video that was on July 27th... after this day several things had happened
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I believe it Mo, Murray has said that the propofol was administered to Michael, even says in the video, the lawyers say that what Mike supply could not have killed him (I say it again somewhere I Murray lei is holistic physician, I forget where) where the media talk about "sources" and these sources are never named.
    mmz I think the comparison made of the trial of Michael is that in such cases justice work based on lies, recalls the case of Jordan Chandler, if I come up to accuse you of any crime, police going to take prisoner without finding out if what I'm saying is true or false. And in our case following the invertigacio made in this forum, everyone here think that Michael is alive, we know how much evidence there is, no corpse, and we have a full autopsy report of failures, starting with that report has three different name, then that underpin justice to judge a person. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • But wasn't it Murray who provided the timeline to the LAPD? He also stated that he gave Michael all the other meds, because he wanted to wean him off the propofol. Are you saying the LAPD made up this timeline? And now, Murray, or his lawyer, is changing his story to a different timeline?
    All I say "sources" who have the means, and so far there is a lot of contradictions. A lot of people saying one thing today and another tomorrow. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I have been looking to see if there are picures of Michael and Murray together before the "death" i have not found any i wondered what their working relationship was like you might be able to tell through a photo .
    Eight months after the "death" of Michael, I have not seen any authorized officer has to stand in front of the media and give people an explanation of how they "investigations", the autopsy report or what happened in court the day that Murray was present, as has been done in other cases. Everything you hear and read are the "sources" without name of the media. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • But wasn't it Murray who provided the timeline to the LAPD? He also stated that he gave Michael all the other meds, because he wanted to wean him off the propofol. Are you saying the LAPD made up this timeline? And now, Murray, or his lawyer, is changing his story to a different timeline?

Did you get any proof of Murray providing the timeline to the LAPD or stating he gave Mike all the other meds? All I have seen so far are documents of which I still question their authenticity...
  • Gosh you guys are spot on w/ my thinking! we have not heard a word from CM except that the "troot will prevail..." yada

and HELLO!!!!

"There would have to be some sort of explaination from? Dr. Murray for why he did it, but it needs to be said that he probably will have an explaination. That may well lead a prosecutor not to bring charges or a jury to reject those charges if it's brought so there's a lot more we need to know before we conclude that a case will even be brought much less that the Dr. is guilty of any wrong doing."
  • Gosh you guys are spot on w/ my thinking! we have not heard a word from CM except that the "troot will prevail..." yada

and HELLO!!!!

"There would have to be some sort of explaination from? Dr. Murray for why he did it, but it needs to be said that he probably will have an explaination. That may well lead a prosecutor not to bring charges or a jury to reject those charges if it's brought so there's a lot more we need to know before we conclude that a case will even be brought much less that the Dr. is guilty of any wrong doing."
    God, that would be a trip if he makes an explanation....about Michael's comeback. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    When did you hear Murray say he gave Mike Propofol. When did you hear Murray contradict himself? Facts, given by Murray himself? Did Murray say he performed CPR while Mike was lying on a bed? Did I miss something? The only thing I heard Murray say was what he said in that youtube statement. The rest of the info that we have been provided with all came from 'sources'...

I agree Mo, it is all crap. It is based on hearsay and "un-named sources".

When & where have we "heard" from Dr Murray's own mouth that he gave Propofol to Michael Jackson? ..except via media outlets such as CNN, FOX and all their clones around the world and their "un-named sources" - the media are the ones who said it, NOT Dr Murray.

The man has been condemned in the media and therefore the public before he has even been in front of a jury.....mmmm.... rings some bells in my mind... I am nearly deaf from it.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

The media is full of BS. Haven't we all realised this the past 8 months?

I am amazed that even the fans who believe Michael to be dead are still willing to crucify Dr Murray before he has had his day in court, basing their attacks on what the media and their unnamed sources feeds them.

Can't they see it is HIStory repeating itself?

It's sad.
  • The man has been condemned in the media and therefore the public before he has even been in front of a jury.....mmmm.... rings some bells in my mind... I am nearly deaf from it.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

The media is full of BS. Haven't we all realised this the past 8 months?

I am amazed that even the fans who believe Michael to be dead are still willing to crucify Dr Murray before he has had his day in court, basing their attacks on what the media and their unnamed sources feeds them.

Can't they see it is HIStory repeating itself?

It's sad.

Correct Adi. Therefor a little reminder:

[youtube:2vjp94wn]
  • Murray and/or his attorneys have always been 'quoted' to say ....'he has never given Michael anything that should have killed him'....what the heck does that mean???? I have read that in every single article on this topic, the same exact phrase.
    Perhaps officials could inform people, they do not, will not be a journalist appear "very daring or curious" that makes them uncomfortable questions <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    But wasn't it Murray who provided the timeline to the LAPD? He also stated that he gave Michael all the other meds, because he wanted to wean him off the propofol. Are you saying the LAPD made up this timeline? And now, Murray, or his lawyer, is changing his story to a different timeline?

Here's Ed Chernoff's statement.

<!-- m -->http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/page/2/<!-- m -->

Affidavit Statement
    August 24th, 2009

August 24, 2009

With regard the affidavit released today in Houston Texas, Mr. Chernoff responds:

“Much of what was in the search warrant affidavit is factual. However, unfortunately, much is police theory. Most egregiously, the timeline reported by law enforcement was not obtained through interviews with Dr. Murray, as was implied by the affidavit. Dr. Murray simply never told investigators that he found Michael Jackson at 11:00 am not breathing. He also never said that he waited a mere ten minutes before leaving to make several phone calls. In fact, Dr. Murray never said that he left Michael Jackson’s room to make phone calls at all.

We will not comment on the “anonymous” law enforcement source that claims that Michael Jackson’s death will be ruled a homicide. Most of the reports by “anonymous” sources have been proven wrong. We will be happy to address the Coroner’s report when it is officially released.”

But then, why does his celebrity lawyer say, Murray simply made a mistake in the timeline, after that voice mail to BOB appeared?
    Maybe he didn't say that at all...

Here's Ed Chernoff's statement.

<!-- m -->http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/page/2/<!-- m -->

Affidavit Statement
    August 24th, 2009

August 24, 2009

With regard the affidavit released today in Houston Texas, Mr. Chernoff responds:

“Much of what was in the search warrant affidavit is factual. However, unfortunately, much is police theory. Most egregiously, the timeline reported by law enforcement was not obtained through interviews with Dr. Murray, as was implied by the affidavit. Dr. Murray simply never told investigators that he found Michael Jackson at 11:00 am not breathing. He also never said that he waited a mere ten minutes before leaving to make several phone calls. In fact, Dr. Murray never said that he left Michael Jackson’s room to make phone calls at all.

We will not comment on the “anonymous” law enforcement source that claims that Michael Jackson’s death will be ruled a homicide. Most of the reports by “anonymous” sources have been proven wrong. We will be happy to address the Coroner’s report when it is officially released.”

But then, why does his celebrity lawyer say, Murray simply made a mistake in the timeline, after that voice mail to BOB appeared?
    Maybe he didn't say that at all...

I stand corrected. I just wonder how the LAPD can come up with a timeline like that without interviewing the guy. Perhaps their was a witness we haven't heard about?
  • Eight months after the "death" of Michael, I have not seen any authorized officer has to stand in front of the media and give people an explanation of how they "investigations", the autopsy report or what happened in court the day that Murray was present, as has been done in other cases. Everything you hear and read are the "sources" without name of the media. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Good point - wasn't there a news conference when Anna Nicole's doctor and boyfried were charged? It seems like nobody is officially talking but TMZ seems to get all of the inside scoop. Hmm...
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    The most important part in this whole thing was:

"The lawyers say that Murray never administered anything that would result in Mike's death."

That tells EVERYTHING! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Seriously people,

Before you go doubting yourselves and other people on this forum, who time after time keep giving you solid proof that the "MEDIA LIES" and "WILL BRAINWASH " you,

if you listen to the "TABLOID JUNKIE." <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

Take a good look at how CNN reports news. see below in the video.

Although this is of a different event and time, different actors involved, it is still CNN and it is still how they operate.

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIZh1nm8Lzg<!-- m -->

For the life of me I can't figure out how to post the actual video so the best I can do is the link. Maybe someone can post the video here so peeps don't have to go outside the forum. TYVM
    <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->