The Court of Last Resort with The Conrad Murray Case (1957)

gloveloveglovelove Posts: 192
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
<!-- m -->http://www.tv4u.com/show-large-video.as ... &cat=Drama<!-- m --> what the heck???

Comments

• <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • old fashioned MOVIES ...who loves them ??? conrad murray isnt just a average common name is it? Come on guys ..this not a coincidence ....this is the cherry on the cake for me HES ALIVE its a HOX <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> LONG LIVE THE KING HEE HEE SHAMONE
  • Ok i really want to know the story cause i'm not able to watch? Does the story resemble our "hoaxtory"? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • hahaha resemble?? it pretty much is!! and old time movie a guy conrad murray murdering someone
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Hahahhaaa, great this old episode of The Court of Last Resort with The Conrad Murray Case is on-line. It's from 1957 ... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    But we all now how much Michael just loves old movies .... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • tinamjjtinamjj Posts: 688
    I thank you so much for this link, I was searching for it for the last week! Wunderful!
    I will take a glass of red wine and enjoy <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    When I remember right the Conrad Murray Case shows a guy who was justice for something he has not done? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

See you later <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Wow....the name just CAN NOT be a coincidence.......HOAX!
  • Wow, I love old movies and this one is very interesting. Have to watch it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    This hoax is a brilliant art work <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Other than the name I see no connection to the hoax.

Am I missing something?
  • The Conrad Murray character in "The Court Of Last Resort" is guilty of two murders and is sent to jail. Let's hope this is not the case with hoax Conrad Murray (that he killed MJ) but if in reality CM did kill MJ then of course prison/jail would be the best place for him. After a trial, of course.
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Other than the name I see no connection to the hoax.

Am I missing something?

I just posted this movie on another thread. I'd watched it today, too. I feel the same as you. Did I miss something. I know Conrad Murray murdered two people went to jail, read a lot of books and started making improvements in the prison. Electronics. He did get paroled. Maybe I will watch again to see it there's any other connections with the hoax, besides the name.
    Read this:

<!-- m -->http://www.justicedenied.org/courtoflastresort.htm<!-- m -->

The Court of Last Resourt is about people who are wrongfully accused of a crime.

The connexion to the HOAX is that Michael was also wrongfully accused (of childmolestation) IMO.

YES Butterfly the HOAX is brilliant art work, a masterpiece ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Read this:

The Court of Last Resourt is about people who are wrongfully accused of a crime.

The connexion to the HOAX is that Michael was also wrongfully accused (of childmolestation) IMO.

YES Butterfly the HOAX is brilliant art work, a masterpiece ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://i46.tinypic.com/2ebaamu.jpg<!-- m -->

Thank you! The pieces are starting to fit the puzzle.
    Read this:

2ebaamu.jpg

Thank you! The pieces are starting to fit the puzzle.

Yes they do and I like very big puzzels and this one sure is the biggest puzzle I ever be a part of making .... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • I understand the Court of last Resort was for people wrongfully accused, but no where in that episode does it mention that Conrad Murray was not the murderer. In fact, it looked like he indeed killed the couple. He recognized the son even. So again, I don't get the connection to the hoax.
    I understand the Court of last Resort was for people wrongfully accused, but no where in that episode does it mention that Conrad Murray was not the murderer. In fact, it looked like he indeed killed the couple. He recognized the son even. So again, I don't get the connection to the hoax.

Hmm, I didn't watch the episode, only the last minute .. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    But in the article it says:
    During the creation of The Court of Last Resort, the theme resembles the mission of the Justice: Denied Magazine, the exposure of wrongfully convicted persons of crimes for which they were not responsible, even though circumstantial evidence and a jury's conviction was contrary to the evidence.

Maybe I don't understand it because english isn't my native language ... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • two questions
    1) would mike really want to continue bring up a case/theme that nearly ruined him
    2) Dr Conrad Murray is real, he is a real person, a real doctor - the name is a coincidence - but is there anything more?
  • two questions
    1) would mike really want to continue bring up a case/theme that nearly ruined him
    2) Dr Conrad Murray is real, he is a real person, a real doctor - the name is a coincidence - but is there anything more?

i think its deeper than that how do we know conrad maurray is his real name??
  • two questions

i think its deeper than that how do we know conrad maurray is his real name??

is this hoax to appeal to a mass audience? i dont know - shouldnt the clue be a bit simple?

im a bit simple i like simple things, why does this have to be so complex?
  • michael s a genius he doesnt do simple ...if michael is going to do something ofcourse its going to be complex.
  • Confused you won't be after this episode of Soap

this is the story ....
  • Yeah this is all but simple...MJ s a genius... definitely

In the series "The court of last resort", this episode is the number 7...and if i remember well there were 77 episodes and the srerie stopped in 1958 (not sure bout that last one tho) This was discussed in another thread

And Vaughn Taylor who plays Conrad Murray, played in "Cat on a Hot tin Roof" with elisabeth Taylor. But he also played in an old movie called "Thriller", in "This is it, Michael Shayne" , in "The Scarecrow", in "They call it murder", lend his voice to "Disneyland" and played in a movie called "The wizard of baghdad".....<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0853299/<!-- m -->

impossible to imagine it s all a coincidence....CM s name was chosen for a reason <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

This was discussed on another thread...cant remember where
  • i was thinking, has mike ever hoaxed things before?
  • i was thinking, has mike ever hoaxed things before?

apart from the oxygen chamber story and the bones of elephant man...? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->