Re: Wedding picture?

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Yes.. but it isnt MJ getting married, he was a guest.. (im not sure if he was a best man, a guest or a gate crasher)

I have a photo with the bride that is the same as the one you have...

i also have another photo of MJ with a bride in 2002... looks like he made a habit of it. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    he was the best man or something like that on liz taylor wedding and liza minelli... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    The second picture he looks so sad very sad eyes.
  • Ive found one with the bride, groom and MJ.
  • and another one:
  • That last one - looks different year, different woman but with same jewelrys as woman on first pic <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    edid: No, same woman but different year though.
  • That last one - looks different year, different woman but with same jewelrys as woman on first pic <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yes .. i noticed that after i posted them. Very strange... i have no explanation. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    He was really into weddings..<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> That's nice.
    Eh, well, wouldn't it be nice if the guy actually had one of his own once in a while then, instead of just barging in on others'..? I certainly hope he's got finding a wife on the agenda sometime soon, he could have had one YEARS ago..
  • He was really into weddings..<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> That's nice.
    Eh, well, wouldn't it be nice if the guy actually had one of his own once in a while then, instead of just barging in on others'..? I certainly hope he's got finding a wife on the agenda sometime soon, he could have had one YEARS ago..
    i dont think hes barging in lol , its not like he goes around crashing weddings haha, although if he ever did MICHAEL CAN CRASH MINE ANYDAY HAHA, i mean what bride wouldnt want michael on her arm even if he isnt the groom <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    i dont think hes barging in lol , its not like he goes around crashing weddings haha, although if he ever did MICHAEL CAN CRASH MINE ANYDAY HAHA, i mean what bride wouldnt want michael on her arm even if he isnt the groom <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I guess I didn't mean it like that LOL but I can't really answer that because I wouldn't be having a wedding unless he is the groom..
  • Different woman but with same jewelrys as woman on first pic <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

It's odd. Pictures might be staged (guessing) <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Wow I really thought he was getting married to that girl when I first saw that photo. I was like what the heck he had a secret wedding. Then I saw the groom in the bottom photo. She is a pretty bride though. I wonder if that's one of his relatives getting married. It almost look like that Shana lady he dated before. That just shows you the way a photo is presented can be deceiving.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    What if the woman who is in the pictures from two different years was/is the "secret girlfriend"? maybe he really was married & what if she's the mother of Blanket? Sounds far fetched but you never know...She does look older in the third pic with the older Mike.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    never mind, just saw the groom pic. oops lol.
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    It's Berry Gordy's daughter who got married, Michael was hosting the wedding.
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346

if he crashed mine, he'll immediately be the VVIP. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    That last one - looks different year, different woman but with same jewelrys as woman on first pic <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

the dress is diferent too...
  • Michael really knows how to hold and hug a woman. He could teach a class <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And boy is it needed.
  • Michael really knows how to hold and hug a woman. He could teach a class <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And boy is it needed.

Imagine having Michael as the best man at your wedding, and he is there looking fine and holding you and kissin you... and then you realise that you married the bald guy with glasses. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Imagine having Michael as the best man at your wedding, and he is there looking fine and holding you and kissin you... and then you realise that you married the bald guy with glasses. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    lmfaooooooooooooooooo, omg the way you put that, id be like dude give michael the ring <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> or better yet your staring at your husband to be and the priest is like Stephanie do you take ______ to be your husband .... uh ... uh .... uhhhhhhh, looks over at Michael " OH YES I DOO BABY" oh did you mean this guy PFFTT hell no Mikey come here baby <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

screw VIP honey can you say BCHELORETTE PARTY <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I guess I didn't mean it like that LOL but I can't really answer that because I wouldn't be having a wedding unless he is the groom..
    same here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • The second picture he looks so sad very sad eyes.

he sure does..and looks like he really does not want to be there

after the wedding...hee hee!!

yess even better <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> no actually before the wedding cus your not tecnically married yet <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> after the wedding your considered married to the other loser so you cant do what you want <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> hahahaha

yess even better <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> no actually before the wedding cus your not tecnically married yet <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> after the wedding your considered married to the other loser so you cant do what you want <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> hahahaha

no it's okay, he's the guest...the after-wedding party will be held in his honour.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->