These interviews are FANTASTIC and WONDERFUL

[youtube:2h72twjr]

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    That voice Michael doesnt have to sing does he by the way do you know why Michael is not talking directly to the interviewer it did make me laugh
  • god i love his voice <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • That voice Michael doesnt have to sing does he by the way do you know why Michael is not talking directly to the interviewer it did make me laugh

I read about this in a book somewhere.. may have been Ian Halperins book.. that the interviewer went to the Encino home to have an interview with MJ and that MJ refused to answer his questions, but insisted that all questions went through Janet. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I dont know why MJ made Janet do that. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And his voice is mesmorising.. his speaking voice is just wonderful.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    such a calming voice thanks for posting
  • moyrummoyrum Posts: 78
    i was just reading about this interview in the magic n maddness, the author was a friend of mj's and was asked to do this interview by his record company Epic. Even though mj refused the company still forced him to do it, so mj did it his way to piss the guy off and in the end the interviewer was cancelled lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->