MJ gets caked!

Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
from Carter birthdayparty in 2003... he doesn't look to happy...

Comments

• Lools I remember this,was it Aaron Carters aprty or a party in general??? Because lols Michael threw cake at Aaron Carter first then he threw it back in Michaels face <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> lools so cute <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    P.S He looks great with cake on him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    hahahaha super cute! I saw that video too! Love it! I hope he had some extra clothes to wear lol <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    hahahaha super cute! I saw that video too! Love it! I hope he had some extra clothes to wear lol <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    YEah, I saw it too, But that guy who took revenge on Mj pushed very hard Mjs fave with cake and moved up and down. I think MJ didnt like that!!
  • from Carter birthdayparty in 2003... he doesn't look to happy...
    i saw this he was happy and laughign and jumping around =)
    and its only fair mikey you ship aaron with ake you get it bak <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    im pretty sure he was laughing and having fun, maybe its just the moment he got caught in <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • is it him? Looks so different. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • is it him? Looks so different. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    its him lol
  • AAAAH he looks great. Im sure he had fun too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Just looks like he's concentrating hard on what his security is saying to him, in the midst of likely lots of party noise.
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    the 3rd pic looks weird ..... lookes like someone loosened the wig ! maybe thats why he looks soo pissed
  • me no like this