Illuminati Symbol on Google!

MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
check out this: <!-- m -->http://google.com<!-- m -->

On the top of the mountain (pyramid) you see the Osiris EYE:

Favorite Illuminati Symbol: The All-Seeing Eye. New World Order Currency: The all-seeing-eye on the dollar bill. Below the illuminati pyramid/eye symbol are the words: "Novus Ordo Seclorum," which can be translated as: "A new order of the ages"

The Serpent promised Adam and Eve that their eyes would "be opened" if they ate of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. The key word in this passage is eyes, which in Hebrew can be translated "knowledge." Opened can be translated "broadened." What the Serpent promised Adam and Eve was that knowledge would be broadened if they ate of the forbidden fruit.

But the most foreboding aspect of this Scripture emerges from the fact that the Hebrew word for "eyes" is not plural, but singular. What the Serpent actually told Adam and Eve was that their "eye" would be broadened by knowledge.

The "eye" that Scripture wants us to consider is not the physical organ of sight, but the eye of the mind or the soul. This singular "eye" is called the "third eye" of clairvoyance in the Hindu religion, the eye of Osiris in Egypt, and the All-Seeing Eye in Freemasonry. (SOURCE: John Daniel, Scarlet and the Beast , Vol. III, pp. 6-7)

dollar_ase.gif

google page:
eyeia.jpg

Comments

• XsyXsy Posts: 71
    you´re right! I just had a look! you can even see the some ray above the eye! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I just saw it too, Wow they are so subtle aren't they? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    Look closer.seems like they're everywhere, or was I stareing too long <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Oh wow thanks for posting the pic
  • Don't stare at it too long or it will take over your mind.

spiral1.gif
  • Great find!! but you know? Internet is a NEW WORLD ORDER ...just LOOK MS logo ,, 33 and 66 can seeing easy to, we are under control my friends <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

33 it's a last grade Freemasonry!! Rosicrucianism!!...66 I let you search yourself! lol

OK! I help you..3+3 = 6 plus add a 2 others 6 equal 666 you see?

microsoft_vista-logo.png

We are in the MATRIX - ITS A GAME FOR NWO!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    google too? nooooo! damn google....shocking, really
  • yes I can see it but sometimes we see what we want to see just I thought

doble-vision-ilusion-optica-03.png
    and now I'm seeing eyes all over the mountains
  • google too? nooooo! damn google....shocking, really

Google is heavy involved with the Illuminati, sadly. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • yes I can see it but sometimes we see what we want to see just I thought

doble-vision-ilusion-optica-03.png
    and now I'm seeing eyes all over the mountains

NOT in this case. don't confuse things, please.
    THE EYE IS THERE!

Your image is just Vision Illusion.
  • Yes, goog find and Microsoft too...
    google too? nooooo! damn google....shocking, really

Do you doubted it?
    Who you think is taking control of the Human Data?

The World According to Google
    http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=-5711057843949931160&ei=4pKJS9_vGMuR-Aaf0MThAw&q=the+worl+google&hl=es#
    Google is heavy involved with the Illuminati, sadly. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Sadly? Why? Did they got your simpathy?
    "Goog" work from them...
    Their happy enviroment is a big lie.
    They assist to Bilderberg Meetings just like Tom Tom... and many others.
  • "The Illuminati reach their goals only thanks to our agreement and our cooperation, aided by self-interest, ignorance or apathy.
    The pyramids of control exist only because we want them to exist. The possibility of a pyramid is its base, not at its summit, and yet this seems not to notice.
    The Illuminati are there only because we want them to be there.
    Our relationship should be peaceful because they respond to violence with violence and hatred with hatred makes those who protest are identical to those against whom protest. You become what you fight, so we must not do is fight the Illuminati but cease to cooperate with them.
    The refusal to cooperate peacefully and compact with the system of control and dictatorship is by far the most effective means to reverse these power groups.
    Instead of fighting against the pyramids, we have turning its back on them and watch them fall over themselves, once the cooperation does not support them anymore.
    Every day we see a film frame is believed to be real. But it is not. It 'a veil behind which the malicious plans of the Illuminati may be implemented in that secrecy is essential to their success.
    Week after week, that frame is revealed for what it is, an illusion of virtual reality designed to imprison the human mind collectively.
    We can no longer justify our inaction on the basis of lack of information. Anyone who really wants to learn can do so.
    What do you want - what we want - do at this point? It 's the question that everyone should ask if he wants to prevent the Illuminati creating this global concentration camp, that slavery widespread, occurring every day under our eyes."

(David Icke)
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    Illuminati eye at google yesterday and devastation in earthquakes and tsunamis today <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Illuminati eye at google yesterday and devastation in earthquakes and tsunamis today <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I HATE THIS WORLD, I really think that MJ faked his dead to save this world for his (ALL) children!
    google.gif