Dr. Murray custody status changed 2/25/10

FactFinderMJFactFinderMJ Posts: 127
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
The media lies!!!!! He just got bonded out TODAY!! Website proves he was bonded out on 2/25/10 so the media pics of him going back to work is crap!!! Here is a email I got from vine

2/25/2010

This e-mail is to inform you that CONRAD MURRAY has been released from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department as of 02/25/2010. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency.

For more information, contact the Los Angeles County Inmate Reception Center. The telephone number is (213) 893-5758.

Sincerely,

The VINE Service

Offender Record
Offender ID:
Offender Name:
CONRAD ROBERT MURRAY
Date of Birth: 02/19/1953
Custody Status:Out of Custody
Reason:Bonded out
Date:02/25/2010
Race:
Black

<!-- m -->https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detai ... e=offender<!-- m -->

Comments

• oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Booking No.: 2222243 Last Name: MURRAY First Name: CONRAD Middle Name: ROBERT

Sex: M Race: B Date Of Birth: 02/19/1953 Age: 56 Hair: BRO Eyes: BRO Height: 605 Weight: 220

Charge Level:

ARREST
    Arrest Date: 02/08/2010 Arrest Time: 1420 Arrest Agency: 4474 Agency Description: LASD - CSD AIRPORT LOCKUP

Date Booked: 02/08/2010 Time Booked: 1438 Booking Location: LAXL Location Description: CRT - AIRPORT BRANCH, LA MUNI LOCKU

BAIL
    Total Bail Amount: 0 Total Hold Bail Amount: 0.00 Grand Total: 0.00

HOUSING LOCATION
    Housing Location:

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 02/08/2010 Assigned Time: 1513 Visitor Status: N

Facility:
    Address: City:

Public Visiting Guidelines

For County facility visiting hours, Please call (213) 473-6080 at Inmate Information Center.

COURT
    Next Court Code: S100 Next Court Date: 04/05/2010 Next Court Time: 0830 Next Court Case: SA07316401

Court Name: L A SUPERIOR COURT DEPT 100
    Court Address: 210 W. TEMPLE STREET Court City: LOS ANGELESUPT

RELEASE
    Actual Release Date: 02/25/2010 Release Time: 0715

CASE INFORMATION
    Case No. Court Name Court Address Court City Bail Amt. Fine Amt. Court Date Sent. Date Sent. Day(s) Disp Code
    SA07316401 LAX LA MUNI COURT DIV 144 11701 S. LA CIENEGA BLVD. LOS ANGELESUPT 0 .00 04/05/2010 02/08/2010 0 BOND

<!-- m -->http://app4.lasd.org/iic/ajis_search.cfm<!-- m -->
  • so...does this explain why nobody saw him leave the courthouse? was he being held and booked that day?? Was he really "booked" or is it "protective custody" ?? I'm really confused now....so is all the media info on CM false and misleading or is this VINE info the false/misleading info <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> I'm really lost <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • so...does this explain why nobody saw him leave the courthouse? was he being held and booked that day?? Was he really "booked" or is it "protective custody" ?? I'm really confused now....so is all the media info on CM false and misleading or is this VINE info the false/misleading info <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> I'm really lost <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I would rather believe the court records over the media. Not sure why it was all lied about tho!
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> wth
  • I LOVE THIS!!!! THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!!
  • my[KING]"]I LOVE THIS!!!! THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!!

I think we all should ask TMZ live why they lied? Why his actual release date was today rather than when they said it was and so on. Time to call their butts out?? I'm gonna go do that now. The more people to ask then maybe they will answer?
  • ^^ i was thinking the same thing
  • 25th Feb... 2 + 5 = 7
  • K, I emailed them. I hope some of you do as well. I cant wait to see what kind of oopa loopa they feed us! Pfft!
  • whats their email addy??? i just left a comment on the conrad murray back to work story
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    WTF?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • my[KING]"]whats their email addy??? i just left a comment on the conrad murray back to work story
    Go to the tmz live section and click contact us then fill in the form!
  • thank you!!!!
  • Ook, somebody break it down for me....what exactly does this mean?
  • LLJLLJ Posts: 140
    What does this mean for the hoax?

It is 8 months today...
  • What does "bonded out" mean? Sorry I'm in the UK and am not familiar with the US legal system <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Honestly I do not know why they would tell such a lie! Why not just tell the truth ya know? Hopefully maybe someone on this forum can come up with a good theory as to why they would lie about his custody status! It is a lesson to us that shows just how much they do lie to us. If they lie about this then what else are they lying about ya know?
  • What does "bonded out" mean? Sorry I'm in the UK and am not familiar with the US legal system <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    It means that a bondsman put up money to get Murray out of jail!
  • let's think about this now.....IF this is a hoax with law enforcement involved, there is NO way every person and every Department of every law enforcement office can be in the know, correct? So, when there are fake court hearings, the lower level employees are still handed what appears to be real paperwork so informmation is entered into computer system, bail bond paperwork & $ exchanges hands, etc, etc....and informatoin like this is picked up by agencies like VINE (email from original post.) Now, I'm not saying I am correct....but if I am, then everything has to appear to be correct. IF someone is held in protective housing or in custody and their lives could be in danger, I'm sure the truth would NOT be reported and someone like CM would be hidden. Very similar to a witness protection program scenario. Especially if the entire case is false (hoax!)
    So, that being said it's not necessarily that everyone is lying (aside from TMZ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
  • The media lies!!!!! He just got bonded out TODAY!! Website proves he was bonded out on 2/25/10 so the media pics of him going back to work is crap!!! Here is a email I got from vine

2/25/2010

This e-mail is to inform you that CONRAD MURRAY has been released from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department as of 02/25/2010. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency.

For more information, contact the Los Angeles County Inmate Reception Center. The telephone number is (213) 893-5758.

Sincerely,

The VINE Service

Sorry, you mean you received this email from The Vine Service? but why? I dont understand.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    IMHO Doc Murray is representing MJ while he cannot.
    This would mean that MJ was bound to some obligations that were paid off today.

Are there any vacations / school-free days / holidays in CA in March?
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    The media lies!!!!! He just got bonded out TODAY!! Website proves he was bonded out on 2/25/10 so the media pics of him going back to work is crap!!! Here is a email I got from vine

2/25/2010

Sincerely,

The VINE Service

Offender Record
    Offender ID:
    Offender Name:
    CONRAD ROBERT MURRAY
    Date of Birth: 02/19/1953
    Custody Status:Out of Custody
    Reason:Bonded out
    Date:02/25/2010
    Race:
    Black

<!-- m -->https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detai ... e=offender<!-- m -->

Interesting....Today is thursday, the 25th, clue or coincedence?
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    What does "bonded out" mean? Sorry I'm in the UK and am not familiar with the US legal system <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    It means that a bondsman put up money to get Murray out of jail!

so maybe Mj paid <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> But under a false name, hehe
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    WHAT DOES THAT MEAN....MICHEAL COULD HAVE BEEN BOUND BY SOMETHING....LIKE WHAT.....A CONTRACT HE HAD TO WAIT TO BE FREE OF...A CONTRACT...WHAT..??????