the SCAR reported on MJ's hand in autopsy

edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
Hi guys, someone posted on the other forum a picture of MJ's hand and said where are the scars that the autopsy was talking about. I went and found a picture of MJ leaving his Dr.'s office June 16th and sure enough...there was the scar described in the report. I am going to post both for you...I'm sad I found it, but truth is truth, no matter the truth.

Comments

• virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    GEEZ! What the hell happened to him?!?! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I feel that the autopsy report is real.
    Whether it had real info in it because he was dead or because he wanted it to be accurate for when he faked his death is still up in the air for me.
    But I believe that all the information in it is 100% him.

That being said, what the hell happened to him?!?! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    What are all those scars from?
    And all those puncture wounds?

Seeing it in picture form is just devastating. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Thats a lot of scars <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    well could somebody find something that should have been there and isnt?
    I havent had a good day in while <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    The Appendix scar stands out to me.
    So I googled "Michael Jackson Appendix"

"Take for instance his appendix. Is it true as I have read that he had it removed and kept it in a jar at Neverland to remind him of his own mortality?"

Do we really believe he'd do that?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I don't beLIEve it.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    Thats a lot of scars <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I know it's tough lately, but we must keep in mind if this is a hoax there had to be some believable stuff in there to make it look somewhat convincing.

As for something that should have been there and wasn't, correct me if I'm wrong cause I really dont want to give anyone false hope, but I dont think there we're any mention of the scalp scar related to the pepsi commercial incident.
  • Well then how about that for a day <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Now even tho we have proof that's real like has been mentioned could be 1 or 2 things 1)Mr. Jackson has passed and the report is real BUT then 2)Mr. Jackson I would really like to think knew all of the scars and scratches on his body and wanted that added into the report JUST to make it seem realistic IF he is alive. I can't really be sad about it but there is always two sides to 1 story <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . And yea what did happen to him <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> things that make you go hmmmm <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Those are about the same amount of scars I have I think???
  • disregard all the puncture marks, on the other forum I posted that these were probably from cortisone shots he had done for painful joints...if you look at the symmetry of the puncture marks, you can see they are pretty symmetrical. I'm sure with his arthritis and Lupus and all the dancing, he had cortisone shots to ease the pain in the joints....
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    The photo of his hand just looks like one of the lines that's a part of his palm to me. I don't really see a scar. Also looking at the diagram of where all the punctures and scars were located it looks like the scar was more on the wrist and not the hand. That just seem like way too many punctures for a person to have on their body without no one ever noticing. I know MJ was covered most of the time from head to toe but he did wear T shirts and I'm sure he went without shoes around the house. It shows there were punctures on his toes as well. I never heard of someone injecting themselves in their toes.
  • @msteetee34
    Well some people inject between their toes well I have seen this lady do that which was very disturbing <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Idk if Michael would do it because it seems like it's kinda more painful than the arm <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Yea so basically it's nasty <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • KingMJKingMJ Posts: 78
    It shows there were punctures on his toes as well. I never heard of someone injecting themselves in their toes.
    Injecting around/between the toes is quite common in those regularly injecting drugs. Amy Winehouse for example is reported to have commonly injected between her toes, as she'd over used the veins in her arms etc.
  • I don't see any scars on his hand's palm. Sorry just palm's lines.
  • i see the scar. but as far as the punctures go. not all the red dots are punctures. because above it it says 13 puncture marks. but there is more than 13 red dots. only the ones labeled punctures would be counted. dont have any idea what the other dots are for.
  • Scar? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You need to get some glasses.. You can't see anything on that picture.. It's too much light around that area.

It could be a double as well, but I see NO scars.
  • Scar? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You need to get some glasses.. You can't see anything on that picture.. It's too much light around that area.

theres really no need to insult me or my vision for what i see in the picture. obviously i am not the ONLY ONE who sees it. so it would be nice for you not to disrespect me as i simply stated i see the scar. thank you and have a nice day
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    I can't tell for sure if that is a scar or not. But I do think that they said the scars were on the wrists. If you research the tII pics, you will see a bad cut on his left wrist. That is one of the scars that was documented.
  • I'm not trying to insult anyone. But it's most likely a palm as they say.. We don't know, we all have questions. The picture is rather important to prove if the autopsy "report" is real or not.

After what I see, the report is fake/real; since it most likely don't/do have a scar
  • I'm not trying to insult anyone. But it's most likely a palm as they say.. We don't know, we all have questions. The picture is rather important to prove if the autopsy "report" is real or not.

After what I see, the report is fake/real; since it most likely don't/do have a scar

according the the autopsy report:
    The following scars are present:
    6. There is a 7/8 inch scar on the right thenar eminence.
    Thenar Eminence definition: Etymology: Gk, thenar, palm of the hand; L, eminentia, projection
    a raised fleshy area on the palm of the hand near the base of the thumb.
    Mosby's Medical Dictionary, 8th edition. © 2009, Elsevier.

Here is a clearer picture of the scar....
  • I can't tell for sure if that is a scar or not. But I do think that they said the scars were on the wrists. If you research the tII pics, you will see a bad cut on his left wrist. That is one of the scars that was documented.
    hi, could you post a picture of the scar that you are talking about? I would love to take a look <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

according the the autopsy report:
    The following scars are present:
    6. There is a 7/8 inch scar on the right thenar eminence.
    Thenar Eminence definition: Etymology: Gk, thenar, palm of the hand; L, eminentia, projection
    a raised fleshy area on the palm of the hand near the base of the thumb.
    Mosby's Medical Dictionary, 8th edition. © 2009, Elsevier.

Here is a clearer picture of the scar....

Sorry but I still don't see a scar in his hand. All I can see is a hand's palm line.
  • well i have almost the same scar. same place. so i can see it on his hand. its thicker than the "palm lines" that you talk about. please dont take offense.
  • I can't tell for sure if that is a scar or not. But I do think that they said the scars were on the wrists. If you research the tII pics, you will see a bad cut on his left wrist. That is one of the scars that was documented.
    hi, could you post a picture of the scar that you are talking about? I would love to take a look <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I think I know what ur talkin about.. I look some more...
  • I do not see the scars of the bite of a spider in the legs….pardon by my English…! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • WE ARE SPEAKING OF THE SCAR ON HIS HAND. THATS THE THING YOU HAVE WITH FOUR FINGERS AND A THUMB ATTACHED TO IT. NOT A LEG. (NOT TRYING TO BE OFFENSIVE) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    my[KING]"]WE ARE SPEAKING OF THE SCAR ON HIS HAND. THATS THE THING YOU HAVE WITH FOUR FINGERS AND A THUMB ATTACHED TO IT. NOT A LEG. (NOT TRYING TO BE OFFENSIVE) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you are so funny <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Thats a lot of scars <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I know it's tough lately, but we must keep in mind if this is a hoax there had to be some believable stuff in there to make it look somewhat convincing.

As for something that should have been there and wasn't, correct me if I'm wrong cause I really dont want to give anyone false hope, but I dont think there we're any mention of the scalp scar related to the pepsi commercial incident.
    There was something in the drawings. However it has to be kept in mind Michael had reconstructive surgery, the scar had been changed.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Scar? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I agree.