What do you make of this?

MeandMyShadowMeandMyShadow Posts: 385
edited January 1970 in News
Randy's latest tweet

Through the power of our global unity - justice will reveal itself. My efforts now are to unite my family. Please support & pray for us.

Comments

• well it is probably what Jermaine says will "all come out" and "unfold"...
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    i so hope when randy says he got to unite his family that that means michael is coming back my life has changed so much since 25th june my 17 year relation ship has ended as i am on here hopeing for mike to come back to us and it was causing aarguments its like i,ve become obsessed and nothing else is relavent i cook and i clean then i,m back on here i dont post much but i follow everything sorry for me going on <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • same i look on it at college too everyday im here ive made loads of friends out of this anyway back to the tweet it made me feel good this makes me think hes not only coming back but its sooner rather than later YES!!
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    yes thats the feeling i got from it fingers crossed hey <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    dont worry......you are not the only one who has changed since june 25th.........i am on here all the time.....hours and hours a day.......hoping ...waiting......its been a really hard journey for us all i think.........i just want to know he is o.k........xxx
  • man i listerned to cry last night was crying not gud idea its not cos i think hes gone its cos i want him back so bad soon mike soon we are here for you always!!