Craigslist - Predicted MJ death ???

HarryHarry Posts: 113
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
1 week before :

2epn777.jpg

2 days before :

Michael Jackson's death predicted on Craig's List?

This was posted TWO DAYS before Jackson died.

<!-- m -->http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rnr/1236192204.html<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson will die thursday
Reply to: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:pers-jpnju-1236192204@craigslist.org">pers-jpnju-1236192204@craigslist.org</a><!-- e --> [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-23, 1:55PM PDT

@ 1 pm PST.

It's about time, dirty f*cker.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1236192204

Comments

• WTF <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    what the heck does all that mean..........??????
  • Link doesn't work?
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    o.k. guys....just look up craiglist on google......its an anarcic paper known for scams etc....
  • o.k. guys....just look up craiglist on google......its an anarcic paper known for scams etc....

I am not sure what you meant. So if I sound stupid and I am repeating the explanation forgive me.

It looks like folks can go back and edit posts, so whoever done probably just did that after his death.. Hateful
  • jg65jg65 Posts: 4
    Hi there. Long time lurker, first time poster. Your post about craigslist got me to remembering about what I saw on twitter. I cannot remember when it was but I was surfing twitter and an embedded link in someone's twitter was titled "Michael Jackson dead". When I clicked on it, it only led to some sales website for some company or product. Yeah, shoulda known better than to click on a link in someone's tweet!

I wanna say it was around the beginning of January 2009 cuz I never get on Twitter but at the time the internet was abuzz with people twittering from Mumbai after the attacks that had happened there so I went to Twitter out of curiosity. I didn't think about that link again til June 2009..and now, when I saw your post.
  • It was probably a Ad for something and they just went back and edited the AD the Person who made it lives in LA... that should speak for itself....
  • i see a posted date of june 19th 2009 wtf
  • Dont you guys remember the "6 months to live" article? could be that
  • ^^^ AWWWWWW 7
  • my[KING]"]^^^ AWWWWWW 7

jsut thought that i should show you that lol