The Official Double Thread

Comments

• So I guess O2 dude was Mike then:

377.jpg

But then I am lost as to who these 3 guys are, can someone tell me who they are?

1989_2005_2009_2.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Same person Souza.
  • Et cette photos??
  • I know the last pic is the real one cause I heard him speak in the movie and he was so cute bubbling his gum!

Without teeth?! Deffa cool moof....
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Et cette photos??
    You can see the scar like feature at his lower lip very well on both pictures on the left
  • Okay, I give up. Have fun with O2 dude, I'll stick with Mike <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Hey Souza en MO, Ik kan dit niet in het engels uitleggen, maar als je naar de lach van O2 MJ kijkt, op de foto hierboven... dan zie je de mondhoeken naar beneden komen! en die lach lijkt HEEEL ERG op die van MJ!
    Michael heeft een soort lidteken langs zn onderlip aan zijn linkerkant...kun je ook eens op letten
  • Hey Souza en MO, Ik kan dit niet in het engels uitleggen, maar als je naar de lach van O2 MJ kijkt, op de foto hierboven... dan zie je de mondhoeken naar beneden komen! en die lach lijkt HEEEL ERG op die van MJ!

Hey Souza and MO, I can not explain in English, but if you look at the smile of O2 MJ looks at the photo above ... then you see the mouth corners to come! and that smile looks much like that of MJ!

True <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Michael heeft een soort lidteken langs zn onderlip aan zijn linkerkant...kun je ook eens op letten

<!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/appearan ... ss/006.jpg<!-- m -->

O2 dude has the scar as well, at least they put some effort into it. But do you think O2 dude is Mike?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Même conferenceO2 Différentes, photographies Deux, deux nez??
  • The o2 guy was him for sure.the only fake was the ambulance photo. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    The o2 guy was him for sure.the only fake was the ambulance photo. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Which O2 dude?
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1507<!-- l -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

The o2 guy was him for sure.the only fake was the ambulance photo. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Which O2 dude?
    Maybe MJ took some PICs in a studio, with red curtain in the background... after he saw we knew MJ dude (outside) is fake..
    thats why I often think O2 dude is fake, and in some pics, like the pic (with the laugh) its 100% MJ himself
  • Michael heeft een soort lidteken langs zn onderlip aan zijn linkerkant...kun je ook eens op letten

O2 dude has the scar as well, at least they put some effort into it. But do you think O2 dude is Mike?

Christ.

So you're even admitting the O2 guy has the SAME SCAR but is a different person?

I put the question to you again:

What the hell has this so called double been doing all his life? Has he existed for the 4 months when TII was announced and rehearsed?

What is he doing now? Locked in a basement? He wouldn't be able to be seen by ANYONE.
  • The o2 guy was him for sure.the only fake was the ambulance photo. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Which O2 dude?
    There's only one in my opinion...slap me for thinking this way i'll turn the other cheek <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Yes it's Michael, he does not look well, but it is him definately.
    Another mark. His left nasal opening is pointy at the top.

SBS6 right now.. MJ docu

Yes it's Michael, he does not look well, but it is him definately.
    Another mark. His left nasal opening is pointy at the top.

SBS6 right now.. MJ docu
    watching..
  • Seems like it's at least three marks/scars.

You can clearly see his lips has 'been through' a make-up.

threemarks.png

I read that a vitiligo-victim's skin will turn gray. So if he don't use make up, he will look different. He have had vitiligo for like 22 years?

And if the guy on stage was Mike, then who is the guy behind the curtain?

O2_2.jpg

Seems like it's at least three marks/scars.

You can clearly see his lips has 'been through' a make-up.

threemarks.png
    THIS IS FOR SURE MJ!!!! IN A STUDIO!!! look his glasses, u see the reflection of something (LIGHTSS???)

O2_2.jpg

Yawn. Lighting. Plus, why on earth would he turn up to a press conference, appear in full view of cameras, and then have a double stand in for him?
    SOUZA n MO, watach SBS 6, they just claimed they used doubles in TII!!! JUST WATCH!!!

O2_2.jpg
    It's him coming from the backstage on stage.or it's AEG trying to erase traces of something...(i'm going KarenFaye now) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

O2_2.jpg

Yawn. Lighting. Plus, why on earth would he turn up to a press conference, appear in full view of cameras, and then have a double stand in for him?

I've seen that picture, but I've never seen this MJ while MJ was on-stage,
    So I wonder why no one saw him, and why this guy that got this photo, didn't sell it to the media..

Photoshop is easy, if you know how to use it.