The Official Double Thread

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    SOUZA n MO, watach SBS 6, they just claimed they used doubles in TII!!! JUST WATCH!!!

Watching <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Seems like it's at least three marks/scars.

You can clearly see his lips has 'been through' a make-up.

threemarks.png
    THIS IS FOR SURE MJ!!!! IN A STUDIO!!! look his glasses, u see the reflection of something (LIGHTSS???)

Lights?

At a press conference?

Never <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Michael heeft een soort lidteken langs zn onderlip aan zijn linkerkant...kun je ook eens op letten

<!-- m -->http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/appearan ... ss/006.jpg<!-- m -->

O2 dude has the scar as well, at least they put some effort into it. But do you think O2 dude is Mike?
    Yes it's Michael, he does not look well, but it is him definately.
    Another mark. His left nasal opening is pointy at the top.

SBS6 right now.. MJ docu
    watching..

Wow, thanks for sharing this, didn't know about it, watching it right now!
    p.s. I also believe dat O2 guy is Michael, no doubt about it!!!!
    The Michael behind the curtain is the same one, only different lighting.
    No plastic surgery can give someone such similarity.
    I guess the only double in TII is the stuntman in Smooth Criminal.

threemarks.png
    THIS IS FOR SURE MJ!!!! IN A STUDIO!!! look his glasses, u see the reflection of something (LIGHTSS???)

Lights?

At a press conference?

Really??than what are those ""creatures" in the corners of the stage? i think we should be more careful in investigating...before jumping in conclusions
    395c.jpg
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Seems like it's at least three marks/scars.

threemarks.png

Lights?

At a press conference?

thats what i am sayin, THE REAL MJ WAS IN A STUDIO, save, from AEG!!!
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    [youtube:1kkj2krg]
    1:00 :O !!!!!!! we was suppose to be on the this is it tour or something :S

threemarks.png

Lights?

At a press conference?

thats what i am sayin, THE REAL MJ WAS IN A STUDIO, save, from AEG!!!

Bloody hell. I was being sarcastic.
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    The 02 mj looks like the mj that was at james brown`s funeral in 2006.Would mike send a double to jb`s funeral? to be honest i don`t think so as he loved him so much.
    I am well confused over this, do we know what the real michael jackson looks like any more?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Interesting Docu on Dutch TV, a lot is in English. Doubles in TII are mentioned: <!-- m -->http://www.sbs6.nl/web/show/id=389059/l ... 537/page=1<!-- m -->

Thursday another one about the speculations surrounding his death (hoax?)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The official O2 pics were all photoshopped - although it is so visible that it must have been done either by unprofessionals or in a real hurry. But if they would have been in a hurry, they would have released several pics and leaked the others later. So my conclusion is that the O2 pictures - despite so much effort was put into "making believe" it was a huge event - were photoshopped by people not knowing how to do it right or the miserable outcome was on purpose to draw attention to it.

The pics at the cinema one day later are not photoshopped as well as the one from behind the curtain.
    O2 announcement was an "all bluff incorporated" show - check the pictures giving the full scene with camera, light, spectators - what a miserable location, what a miserable tiny curtain for the King of Pop. They tried with as little effort as necessary to achieve a publicity take for the world tour announcement. Cheap and ugly if you ask me.
    I have no doubt from the parts of the pictures that they forgot to photoshop (they really did a very miserable job) that it was all Michael.

For the doubles there is no doubt they were used - but not at O2 announcement.
    For a double you don't need all those hounds keeping a watching eye on Michael if he did it right or not. O2 was Michael in a goldfish bowl for which reason ever.
  • Michael heeft een soort lidteken langs zn onderlip aan zijn linkerkant...kun je ook eens op letten

O2 dude has the scar as well, at least they put some effort into it. But do you think O2 dude is Mike?

SBS6 right now.. MJ docu

Well Raven, did you hear what Navi said...? He is SURE doubles are used in This Is It...
    Michael heeft een soort lidteken langs zn onderlip aan zijn linkerkant...kun je ook eens op letten

SBS6 right now.. MJ docu

Well Raven, did you hear what Navi said...? He is SURE doubles are used in This Is It...
    Navi knows Michael´s "body language" so WELL!
  • The official O2 pics were all photoshopped - although it is so visible that it must have been done either by unprofessionals or in a real hurry. But if they would have been in a hurry, they would release several pics and leak the others later. So my conclusion is that the O2 pictures - despite so much effort was put into "making believe" it was a huge event - were photoshopped by people not knowing how to do it right or the miserable outcome was on purpose to draw attention to it.

The pics at the cinema one day later are not photoshopped as well as the one from behind the curtain.
    O2 announcement was an "all bluff incorporated" show - check the pictures giving the full scene with camera, light, spectators - what a miserable location, what a miserable tiny curtain for the King of Pop. They tried with as little effort as necessary to achieve a publicity take for the world tour announcement. Cheap and ugly if you ask me.
    I have no doubt from the parts of the pictures that they forgot to photoshop (they really did a very miserable job) that it was all Michael.

For a double you don't need all those hounds keeping a watching eye on Michael if he did it right or not. O2 was Michael in a goldfish bowl for which reason ever.

How do you explain that "the world press was present at the O2 conference" yet all the pics taken came from WENN?

In my opinion, O2 was staged as hell...

In all these months, have we found ONE SINGLE FAN who was present there? No! How do you explain all the pics showing the present 'fans' holding up cameras and cell phones, yet NO pics other then the ones from WENN have emerged yet..? Come on, MySpace and Facebook would have been flooded with those pics IF fans would have attended that press conference...
    Navi said " why fake your death when u can create your world"
  • Games Over, Souzzzzzzza! You're denying yourself. I said, MJ's eyes are more sad and tired. He can't have a perfect fit face when he just passed 50 years old, and is now 51.

You can't have a fit face when you are 50? You must be kidding me!

I guess your life is over when you turn 50...

Ohhh maaaaan....I guess my life is about over. NOBODY TOLD ME!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Actually, I've been finding this rather funny because I am 48 and the one thing that really hasn't changed much about me is my eyes.
  • The official O2 pics were all photoshopped - although it is so visible that it must have been done either by unprofessionals or in a real hurry. But if they would have been in a hurry, they would release several pics and leak the others later. So my conclusion is that the O2 pictures - despite so much effort was put into "making believe" it was a huge event - were photoshopped by people not knowing how to do it right or the miserable outcome was on purpose to draw attention to it.

How do you explain that "the world press was present at the O2 conference" yet all the pics taken came from WENN?

In all these months, have we found ONE SINGLE FAN who was present there? No! How do you explain all the pics showing the present 'fans' holding up cameras and cell phones, yet NO pics other then the ones from WENN have emerged yet..? Come on, MySpace and Facebook would have been flooded with those pics IF fans would have attended that press conference...

There is a fan vid at the O2
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnxqRdSX78E<!-- m -->
  • Another fan vid:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mmqi7ppedk<!-- m -->
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    What I find odd about the above fan video is that it supposedly was uploaded to YouTube eleven months ago but there are only twenty four comments. These comments date back just for the last four months. If we are to believe this video really was put onto YT back in March 09, why are there no comments from say March to September?
    The official O2 pics were all photoshopped - although it is so visible that it must have been done either by unprofessionals or in a real hurry. But if they would have been in a hurry, they would release several pics and leak the others later. So my conclusion is that the O2 pictures - despite so much effort was put into "making believe" it was a huge event - were photoshopped by people not knowing how to do it right or the miserable outcome was on purpose to draw attention to it.

Mo, the O2 may have been staged - I did not say anything about a "real" or "not real" announcement.
    I said that it was all Michael IMO because I checked the pictures and they are of very bad quality of rework - just to make him look younger. They did work far too sloppy and that's why the result lets Michael appear so strange. They removed everything that looked like a wrinkle or scar or shadow or beard hair. The video has been reworked as well - the colour of the skin is terribly yellow. It hurts the eye.
    Either they wanted it cheap as hell or it is done on purpose to draw attention to it.
    Both does not contradict a staging of the whole thing. I cannot imagine a die-hard fan waiting for so-said 5 hours and then still screaming his lungs out (as we have seen from the two fan videos).
    I have no explanation for the missing fan pictures either.
    But if it was staged then it could have been possible that a) the cameras were fake as the hired screamers and the other staff, b) the camera contents were / had to be deleted at leaving the location (for copyright infringement reasons - Sony is getting tough on that as we know)
    Watching the O2 announcement always gives me chills when I see not only Thome Thome cold as ice and like a panzer watching the scene and Michael papering over the cracks with some boyish smile and swaying like "it's all fine" despite nothing is fine at all. Look at the faces of the surrounding "staff". Not one glimpse of sympathy for Michael.
    That's where I got the "drowned alive" impression of a fish bowl from where Michael was watched from all sides but could NOT move (and David Blaine's poster is one of the things stuck and unresolved in my mind.) Not to forget the "free Willy" motive in TII.

Maybe Michael was forced into O2 (staged yes or no).
    But this does not mean that he is not fine now.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    So in that case the question would be: WHY doubles in TII? Was that his choice, or is AEG playing a sick game here?

I speculate that the doubles play the different Michael Jacksons that the media likes to report about and portray him as.

The drug addict.

The overgrown kid who never grew up.

The wacked out weirdo.

The effeminate gay man.

The emacited old man.

TII is Michael's statement that these guys are OBVIOUSLY not him... by appearing split screen right next to them.
  • That's where I got the "drowned alive" impression of a fish bowl from where Michael was watched from all sides but could NOT move (and David Blaine's poster is one of the things stuck and unresolved in my mind.) Not to forget the "free Willy" motive in TII.

Grace,
    Can you clarify what you mean by "free Willy" motive? Are you referring to anything more than the whale in Earth Song?
    That's where I got the "drowned alive" impression of a fish bowl from where Michael was watched from all sides but could NOT move (and David Blaine's poster is one of the things stuck and unresolved in my mind.) Not to forget the "free Willy" motive in TII.

Grace,
    Can you clarify what you mean by "free Willy" motive? Are you referring to anything more than the whale in Earth Song?

That's what I am thinking of. This is a very strong motive just like the forest lawn. TII holds many story layers.
    It is also about "Air to breath" - and for this the doubles were needed.
    You cannot do everything alone in such a project. This is impossible.
  • Make up and shadow can make features look different.

In the Smooth Criminal pic he is wearing a hat and heavy make up.

Thats true!! I had worked on a beauty salon and I know that the make up artist use some make up on peoples nose to make it look thiner or different and in pictures with the light and everything, the nose looks really different...

Well, i AM a make-up artist and i'm saying that you can change a lot of things with make up, but NOT the teeth, NOT the ears, and NOT the whole face... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I know that you cant change the whole face with make up.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but the NOSE can look different in a picture with some make up, the lighting and the angle of the pic...
  • This thread is getting ridiculous.

What some people in here are saying, is: "Michael Jackson doesn't exist!"

The reason is, whatever I post of pictures of Michael Joe Jackson, some people believe strongly it's an impersonator. You think Michael Joe Jackson isn't himself, because he is not allowed to change in your minds! Michael Jackson is so much more than just a media target. Some people believe it's not Michael Joe Jackson, because he for some reason change his look all the time.

You got to realize it, the lad became a man! This is an age difference from 1988 to 2009.. 21 Years!

e7e7e2bc-d5e8-4c51-9cf4-5cc76f596269.jpg

This-Is-It-Smooth-Criminal-mjs-this-is-it-9109267-695-511.jpg

I don't know if you know, but he looked like this.. :
    Michael-Jackson-002.jpg

But ended up like this..:
    michael-jackson-memorial_service_over.jpg

I don't know what you believe, or "know".. But Michael changed. Maybe he changed in This Is It,
    but WE DON'T KNOW for how long they have been doing This Is It rehearsals..

Not all pictures look the same, you yourself know that. Michael Joe Jackson looks different each time he is going outside his house. Soon some people will believe in the theory: Michael Jackson died black, impersonators has been used since..

I don't know what you actually believe.. But once again.. Michael Joe Jackson is 50 years! He is not longer 42 from the Reunion with his brothers, Michael is not longer the lad from 1980's and 90's..

He is 50! It's limits for a 50 year old man with lupus, what he is capable to do. "His moves doesn't look good, he dance like an impersonator.." Yeah.. Maybe he does, he is not 20,30 or 40 years.. He is 50..

Now, the LAST thing for you believers of "Michael Jackson didn't really exist; Cause there were only impersonators of Michael.." Go to the mirror, or pick up your camera.
    Try to look..
    -Serious; Relaxed, Try to take in the cheeks..
    -Exited; Happy, close your eyes to focus, try to bit your lips.
    -Sad; Serious, Relaxed, Curious, Tired..
    -Rough; Take your lips together, Focused on something, Slowly breath..

These four "try to look" are how Michael is on these pictures.. Good luck!

If you're still not convinced that all four are Michael.. Uhm.. Then you did never knew who MJ was, because all you saw was impersonators.. You're saying MJ is an imposter now, so how are you sure that Michael actually is alive? How can we know how he looks like then? Which health he is in or not..

Bravo...excellent post!
  • Picture of MJ with no make up: