Clinic of Dr. Murray, "abandoned"

paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
I found this video on YouTube, the site where the clinic was supposedly located in Murray, aparantemente the site is abandoned. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

[youtube:1k0v460a]

Comments

• LMAO! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Good detective work if this is indeed the place!

Here's part 2:

[youtube:27bvvce3]
  • Seriously, who would be stupid enough to still use Murray as a cardiologist? If they went into arrest, his stupid ass can't even perform cpr - CARDIO PULMONARY RESUSCITATION. Cardio being the key word. He's a fukin CARDIOLOGIST. What an IDIOT <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • There was another thread about this, but video 2 is new. Thank you Mo.
    Seriously, who would be stupid enough to still use Murray as a cardiologist? If they went into arrest, his stupid ass can't even perform cpr - CARDIO PULMONARY RESUSCITATION. Cardio being the key word. He's a fukin CARDIOLOGIST. What an IDIOT <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I´ll use the socratic method:
    Is he a cardiologist?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Thanks detective Mo ... all is discovered, and about I do not know if Murray is a doctor, an actor or a gardener <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • love the second video. the building looks exactly like the one that was shown on tv for the search and what not. good work randy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thanks everyone. This was very interesting. It sure doesn't look like a "practicing" medical clinic. I'd be interested to see if patients are actually seen there.
  • ChanceChance Posts: 250
    this video was made by a fellow hoax believer who is a member at another forum... randy aka thecheetoman2004
  • These are videos that I made. Hopefully soon, my friend and I are going to go back and make part 3
  • LMAO! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Good detective work if this is indeed the place!

Here's part 2:

[youtube:1nd88mhq]

Thank you Mo <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> It's the place <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • When's part 3 coming? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • When's part 3 coming? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Hopefully soon because I have been busy with school and whatnot.

My friend and I have to find a day where we are both free in the morning.
    ¡Okay¡ thecheetoman2004 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    Very interesting videos. I would like to know what he is doing hanging out there if he lost his license in 2006...
  • UPDATE ON DR. ARMSTRONG:

His license was suspended in 2006, but reinstated in May of 2009. But he is under Board (medical board) Order as of now.

AND...on November 24th 2009, the day after Murray returned to work at the clinic...he was put under Board Watch again...Hmm

Also, in June 2010 (near the end of the month), I am moving to Los Angeles, where I will be continuing my videos. Videos will include:

-Carolwood House
    -Neverland
    -Court House (if there is anothe court date after June 14th, I will be there!)

and many others
    Interesting information and good luck in Los Angeles¡ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thank you. I will try to make one more "Armstrong Medical Clinic" video before I move.