Cleftwatch! The truth is in the cleft!

ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
edited February 2010 in General Hoax Investigation
After participating in this topic; <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6415<!-- l --> I decided to focus at the cleft after a tip *Mo* gave me.

First thing I did was look for close ups of the cleft from events where we know the REAL MJ was present.
These two are taken at April 1, 2004 at the Ethiopian Embassy in Washington, DC. He was given an award for his humanitarion work. I highly doubt he would send one of his imposters there, so we can say this is MJ. Focus on the cleft;

cleft1.jpg
(Original picture *click*)

cleft2.jpg

cleft3.jpg

The cleft is quite clear.

A year later in Dubai, the cleft is the same. (And I just love how you can see that he had problems shaving that morning! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> ) November 14, 2005, The Dubai Desert Rally racing tournament.

cleft4.jpg
(Original pic)

cleft5.jpg
(Original pic)

So, now we all now what the cleft from 2004-2005 real MJ looked like, right? Big leap forwards to 2009. Yup. O2 guy.

cleft6.jpg
cleft7.jpg

Hm. I must say, the cleft did change in a couple of years time. So we go back in time. May 23, 2008 to be exact.
cleft8.jpg
(Original picture)
cleft9.jpg
(Original picture)

So the cleft in 2004, 2005 and 2008 looks exactly the same. Perhaps he had it altered before the O2 appearance, it could be a possibility. This is MJ with his kids on june 3, 2009 in LA.

cleft10.jpg
(Original pic)

cleft11.jpg
(Original pic)

Now, let's look at the pics from the topic which started this cleftwatch;
file.php?id=3951
file.php?id=3950
file.php?id=3949
file.php?id=3948

Now. Draw your own conclusions, I am still processing all this.

Comments

• All is Michael. No doubts.. Everyone change.. Some changes more than others.
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    All is Michael. No doubts.. Everyone change.. Some changes more than others.
    As I said I'm still processing, but #15 (daffa cool moof dude) -my humble opinion- is NOT MJ. The cleft is too wide. I'll comment on the other pics later.
  • I think that the last one is not MJ.
  • # 13 and 15 are Doubles #14 Skeptical #6 and 7 DOUBLE his Chin is touching floor <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> MJs Chin isn't That Long
  • All Michael.
    @O2 his face was better groomed and some foundation applied on his skin, you can see it in big sized pics.
    And BTW the truth is not in cleft, I would say is in his nose cavities that right and left look different and unique shape after bad surgeries, and you can see by this is all MJ
    The same thing I would say about his teeth, they are also recognizable
    All Michael.
    @O2 his face was better groomed and some foundation applied on his skin, you can see it in big sized pics.
    His face was also well groomed here 2001, filming You Rock My World.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I can't believe why you are in denial about this.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Well...in my opinion its hard to tell with this. i mean, anyone can have plastic surgery to make a cleft exactly like his. Also, to me, some of these seem too close together, more like a line in the chin rather than a spot.
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    agreed! the truth is definitely in the cleft.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    [bI agree that it is definitley all in the nose. ..because a cleft changes with time I am assuming. I truly believe that they are all MJ except for the number 15 pic! It just does not really look like him>? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> [/b]
  • Oh I see we have another "double" thread <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously, I can't believe some people even THINK that O2 dude is Mike. That guy looks NOTHING like Mike at all. Besides the cleft there are also so many other facial differences...
    Oh I see we have another "double" thread <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously, I can't believe some people even THINK that O2 dude is Mike. That guy looks NOTHING like Mike at all. Besides the cleft there are also so many other facial differences...
    I thought the cleft deserved is own thread. Considering how fast the other one is going! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Hi sexy goodlooking man <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

file.php?id=3951
  • Hi sexy goodlooking man <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

file.php?id=3951
    Ikr? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954

I can't believe why you are in denial about this.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I can't believe you're in denial of not thinking it's MJ. People are comparing pictures 5+ years apart, pictures that are photoshopped, pictures of him with facial hair and without and pictures of him with and without dark make-up accenting it. Not to mention Kleine was injecting different parts of his face with fillers and it wasn't a secret.
  • The teeth don't lie. The cleft could of been redone. The nose is unpredictable b/c there is some moldable stuff shaping it. ( that's why it always looks different) Look for the scar and the teeth. To me it's lighting on some of those.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Last pic so obviously not Michael Jackson. SO obviously. Come on. Come ONNNNNNNNN.
  • *Mo*, You say that 02 guy was not MJ but how do you account for the voice. It was MJ's voice, delivery and accent. Was the imposter lip synching?
  • Also check the foreheads of the pics.. some foreheads are narrow and some are wider.. The last picture forhead is narrower, and also the cleft is really wide..
  • I've always wondered about cleft chins and why one would want to get one. They are actually caused by a failure of the jawbone to completely fuse together at the center point. This is according to http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-cleft-chin.htm
  • BoreasBoreas Posts: 119
    They are all Michael. Same teeth. I really don't think that there was an impostor at the O2, and positive at on the TII.
  • The cleft is a good clue but here are others. Eyebrows...if you can see them as they are tatooed. They look different than natural eyebrows.Hairline is also tatooed. Hands..his palm area is very large and he has long fingers. Nails are discolored... this is a dead giveaway as they will not ever be not discolored. In later photos where he is wearing less makeup you can see the scar on his cheek from his childhood. Someone posted a photo on the other thread of "Michael "taken from the side and there was a tooth missing. Not MJ! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> And his neck is starting to show his age.(Unfortunately I know this from experience) You can not cover that up with makeup.
  • If someone goes through the trouble of looking exactly like someone else, they can have surgery to change the nose, the chin, and yes even the teeth, its just a matter of caps and other cosmetic dental work.
    The chin is different on the O2 guy for sure. It's not an angle or a shadow. Very interesting
  • The last pic, #15 is not Michael... Most of us have agreed on that fact anyway, I always thought the cleft was a bit strange, but still love M.J. not matter.
  • Sometimes it isn't "denial" but just carefully balanced processing of information. Just as MJ always said, not to believe everything you read...I am sure that goes the same with not being convinced regarding something without questioning, again and again, and sifting all possibilities. I am a believer of MJ being alive. But that doesn't mean I automatically believe certain photos are not of him, and of an imposter.
    Reason I say this is because I myself have photos of friends, family, even myself, taken at different times of the year, and if I were to pin point every little difference that I see in the photos, and use them to debate that not all the photos were of the original person, then it would be endless. My face has taken on seemingly different measures in different areas, depending on the angle in which I was posing, or the angle at which the camera was at when taking the photo - if I retained more water/fluid in my system at that time or if I had lost a few pounds at that time - it all makes a difference sometimes in the way you get 'caught' by film/camera/lighting. I did look at MJ's teeth carefully in the pics. The teeth are all the same in size, shape, distance, angle, coloration, tone/density etc..
    One thing that does phase me is the width of his jawline. In the O2 pics, his jawline is sharper and narrower than the other pics. The other pics, it is wider, more masculine in a sort.
This discussion has been closed.