Have you ever seen this?

alivealive Posts: 369
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0RU4U_8PPU<!-- m -->

Poor Michael...He holds on tho that fan for dear life and at the end he looks so shaken up by it.....

Comments

• OMG I JUST LAUGHED SO HARD THANKS. THE LOOK IN MIKES EYES WHEN THE KID COMES A RUNNIN LMAO!!! THEN MIKEY HELD HIM TIGHT SO HE WOULDNT FALL. SO CUTE. THEN THE FOOL WOULDNT LET GO WHEN IT WAS OVER. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE LAUGH. THE SMILE. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • my[KING]"]OMG I JUST LAUGHED SO HARD THANKS. THE LOOK IN MIKES EYES WHEN THE KID COMES A RUNNIN LMAO!!! THEN MIKEY HELD HIM TIGHT SO HE WOULDNT FALL. SO CUTE. THEN THE FOOL WOULDNT LET GO WHEN IT WAS OVER. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE LAUGH. THE SMILE. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

The look was really wild, heh <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    But the fan could have a knife or whatever, you never know
    Thanks God, he was just a kid in love <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Boy Michael was hold him afraid he would fall.. You see he is a good human being. You may say anyone would do the same.. not really.. But I had a good laugh too.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    Makes you love him all the more.....He was so concerned for this guy and held on to him the whole way.....I wonder what happened to that guy afterwards LOL
  • Makes you love him all the more.....He was so concerned for this guy and held on to him the whole way.....I wonder what happened to that guy afterwards LOL

I have no clue, but it sure would have been nice if it was ME.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OMG!!! thats soooo funny!!!! Ive seen it b4 but I guess a bad quality one cause I saw a middle aged asian lady in a long skirt <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> LOL Thanks 4 posting <3
  • That is so cute/funny! MH holds him tight so he won't fall and takes him on the ride of his life! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That kid looked like he went to heaven....lol...
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    thank u very much for sharing, just cute,call me crazy but if i were there and had the mere opportunity to jump to him, <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> i would do the same thing not carrying what would happen later,its a lifetime event,so jealous of that guy, i adore u Michael more and more day by day,my angel.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Really cute how he holds the boy, so he could not fall down....I'm pretty jealous right now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • if i tried that bet you id fall off the edge before i reached him i can see it now not gud!
  • aw, Michael is such a good person <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->