IMO...HE WANTED US TO FEEL HIM.

I just had a good exchange of ideas with 2 members here----Grace and Bec, and I need to thank them for provoking my thoughts in this direction.

IMO, This is a hoax is a mission that aims attaining many objectives through the execution of a series of premeditated events stitched together....One of those objectives would be to give people a first hand experience of what he had to go through every day that he spent at the TOP....Because when you're at the top, you are like a flower in full bloom and that in itself is reason enough for people to feel the urge to pluck the flower....There will always be people who wil wanna drag you from the top and take you down the hill.

Look at the past 7 months....After the intial hysteria died down, we al started speculating over his reasons for hoaxing his death...And then every day, stuff kept happening that at times threw the hoax investigation off gear...Becasue we have had a lot of debates and confusion prevailing for along time ovr a lot of issues....and all of us are pretty much frustrated by now and want to know the truth....Thats right, we have become DESPERATE.

Dave on LKL or MJ on LKL, Doubles or no doubles in TII, the true meaning of the TIAI redirections.....wether LArry King knows or not....Who is WHAT? We dont know anymore......

He needed to intentionally create these confusions so that people could feel the FEAR, PARANOIA,INSECURITY, The feeling that you cant trust anyone around you because you dont know who's tellig the truth anymore, The feeling taht everyone is pushing you into a corner and that the more you try to undo the confusion, the moe entangled the whole situation becomes......What to beLIEve and what not to beLIEve......And in the end, TOTAL FRUSTRATION.....And when this situation persists ovr a long span of time, the lesser you care about life.....and either feel like giving it up or punishing those people who are deliberately making the truth more and more opaque for you.

That is exactly what is happening with us now. Because right now, we're suspicious of every soul regarding this case...we dont know who's telling the truth and who's bluffing us. The opinion regarding TIAI and thealleged doubles in TII is also vastly divided.....Then theres all the debate over the o2 guy.....

In short all these months,there have been enough diversions that have challenged our convictions and perceptions regarding the whole scenario and,... we've been oscillating between YES and NO....And this is exactly how Michael would have felt in recent years with everyone out there wanting a piece of him and earning money AND attention off his name in the most distasteful fashion. He felt intimidated, insecure and unsure of the people around him......And maybe maknig us feel the way he felt was a secondary....if not primary objective of this hoax.

Too many people mesing with his head and manipulating him...thats what he wanted us to feel.

Comments

• dr death i think your losing it

you know im your friend so it is will love in my heart i say this to you

please get a grip

go get some sleep
  • These are my thoughts.....I dont see why people should think I am NUTS just because I wanna share them with other people on a forum.....

If its such a big crime to present a perspctive then shut down the whole forum for god's sake..... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

It seems that a healthy discusion isnt valued here.....anymore....

Look Mr/Mrs/Miss .....I 've spent enough time on my bed to keep me sane......Please dont impose your opinion on me......You dont like it...You dont read it.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Pretty confident Doc has got a grip just fine. Others? I have my doubts, lol.

I do believe some objectives were planned and some sprung up of their own accord. This may be one that was not laid out but evolved naturally. You figure we are all human, and when subjected to similar stimuli, we can experience similar resulting emotions.

So, could this be orchestrated? Posibly. More likely, in my opinion, the paranoia, fear, and distrust is us identifying with the subject of our investigation, and experiencing similar situations in miniture, within our alternate reality roll playing game, rather then a purposeful goal planed by him.

Because really, you figure, any one of us could drop this and walk away at any time. Michael couldn't. Not to say you're off the mark, Doc, I'm just expanding on your observation and throwing out an alternative perspective.

I do enjoy the banter and debate.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    well i have read your post and it makes a lot of sense to me..........how clever micheal is.........we have only had a few months of this circus.....he had years and years.........and none of us will ever be the same again...even if ends tomorrow........its been quite unbelievable..........xxx
  • I do enjoy the banter and debate

So do I.....you talkin' to a person of the same breed...I can assure you that <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

@arabian nights...no offense.....Things get pretty much heated up here sometimes.

Yes...I do agree that this consequence of the hoax spring off its own accord.....It was an obvious consequence.
  • but the fans know wot he went through so in this sense we are being punished as we are affected by this the haters should no how it feels we already know please come back soon this is so tough <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> Im so glad i found this site i couldnt do this alone!
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Doctor Death, good post. I too believe the hoax has many objectives. As Jacksonologist has said, "I do think with this hoax that MJ is killing many birds with one stone".
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Doctor Death, good post. I too believe the hoax has many objectives. As Jacksonologist has said, "I do think with this hoax that MJ is killing many birds with one stone".

i think so, too. i think many developments in this hoax are left open, subject to how the public reacts to clues or if they are even noticed. some clues or newsbits are thrown out there and you just have to see where that goes, how it is handled and what to do next according to that. last but not least: there is still a lot of reasoning about why in the first place. i think there are as many possibilites in this as michael wrote more than 100 songs for any of his albums...everything possible.

@ doctordeath: i think you described one of the reasons why all this is happening very well. it's all about exposure somehow, but much bigger than just letting the public feel his pain. that was very well much more than any of us would ever be able to endure. and it's not just about the tabloids or media. this whole sick system has to come down!

i have the highest admiration and respect for michael how he handled and carried himself through all that - over decades!!!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Makes me think of that line at the beginning of TII. "but there was still one thing he wanted to do for the fans". For us it has been like the movie"Being John Malcovich" where we get to, as you say , feel him, to a degree. A really gutsy bold move on the part of our lovely shy one. But this is just one aspect of the whole hoax I believe. An incredible adventure and the ultimate gift for his fans. Thank you Michael. This hoax has taken over my life for the last 8 months and made me feel every emotion possible and opened my eyes. An adventure, a truly great adventure.
  • Yeah...This has been an enlightening experience for all of us. Its just not about the ambigiuty of the media but also about US being given a chance to walk in his shoes..........

...Which of course reminds me of that tweet by Conrad Murray

"DONT JUDGE ME UNTIL YOU HAVE WALKED IN MY SHOES"
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    Oh I think we feel him a lot!!
    Believers and non believers alike feel him now!
    We believers have the added mental anguish of having the best news in the galaxy in our hearts and no way to proof it! Just the faith that the truth will prevail!

Keeping the faith and simmering....
  • @ 2 Bad.....

Although you caouldnt have put it better, I would like to correct you on the "proving thing"......We CAN prove it.....In more than a 100 ways.
  • LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> feel him? love to! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Oh I think we feel him a lot!!
    Believers and non believers alike feel him now!
    We believers have the added mental anguish of having the best news in the galaxy in our hearts and no way to proof it! Just the faith that the truth will prevail!

Keeping the faith and simmering....

Well said.
    Even my friends that aren't fans say that I've changed.
    I feel him and spread love everywhere now. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Agreed Doctor Death.
    He wanted us to feel the strong, vibrant love in him.
    But that's not all he is. He's human too, and he feels pain, anger, and fear. That's what we're feeling now.
    Bravo Michael. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> feel him? love to! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    lol more like feel him up.
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • hee-hee <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ...Which of course reminds me of that tweet by Conrad Murray

"DONT JUDGE ME UNTIL YOU HAVE WALKED IN MY SHOES"

well. well. well. eyes, opened.
    Even my friends that aren't fans say that I've changed.

I'm with ya. I have made some massive life changes that have hit me in the pocket book really hard but I am so much happier then I was before 6-25. Every single day I am glad I made that change, and continue to do so. I completely reject negativity and gossip and refuse to allow it to control me and refuse to feed it in others. I have ended some relationships and started some new ones and have systematically surrounded myself with postive people, situations, and attitude. I did it all BECAUSE of this hoax, because of my research, and because I stay mindful of WWMJD? Sound lame? Maybe, whateves, works for me. 8 months later, I'm a different person.

I've also turned OFF the TV. Completely.

Life is good. I'm really happy. People notice.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    My mom thinks i'm crazy for living by WWMJD.
    She says "He's a 50 year old man!"
    I don't care. He's totally changed me for the better.
    Sometimes I wish more people would listen to his real message.
    He's made being a teenager a whoole lot easier. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Don't worry. It's not lame.
  • These are my thoughts.....I dont see why people should think I am NUTS just because I wanna share them with other people on a forum.....

If its such a big crime to present a perspctive then shut down the whole forum for god's sake..... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

It seems that a healthy discusion isnt valued here.....anymore....

Look Mr/Mrs/Miss .....I 've spent enough time on my bed to keep me sane......Please dont impose your opinion on me......You dont like it...You dont read it.

I Like your thoughts here.... I think this is MJs message... He want's us to unite nation to nation.. He want's to bring people together world wide in the true meaning of L.O.V.E.... The L.O.V.E we all have for Michael...
  • excuse me for my ignorance but what is WWMJD? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • hi dr death
    i can not believe that a sweet soul like mike would want to pile woes on us

he is a father and a very moral person - i cant accept this

wouldnt you want to protect pp, his fans who are innocent from these things

not put them in it and then watch
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    This makes total sense to me, Doc
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    but dont you think that sometimes for the greater good ...unfortunately the will be damage.......nothing is acheived in life without sacrifice.....and yes i am sure micheal thought about how some would suffer....xxxx
  • Dont forget that new members are joining in every day......There are a lotta people who became Micahel Jackson fans only after his death, like me.

So, MJ could have welcomed this consequence of the hoax, so that new fans who are not THAT familiar with his personality do not have any misconceptions about his actions left in their minds......I can alreday feel the monumental pressure that man took on his head.....And also to those people who have been his fans all along, who might have felt a teeny weeny bit betrayed because of what the media prefers to call his "eccentricities"......This consequence of the hoax JUSt sets the record straight about his life......His insecurities.....But he STILL managed to take all that o his shoulders and kept moving ahead....

...IMO Only Superman can do better.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    but dont you think that sometimes for the greater good ...unfortunately the will be damage.......nothing is acheived in life without sacrifice.....and yes i am sure micheal thought about how some would suffer....xxxx

well, this is a l.o.v.e.-war. love against hate, prejudice, ignorance, corruption and whatever else we got ruling this world.
    in any war, you have something called 'collateral damage', which is hard, of course when you plan such a thing and there's no way around it. but look what the world is going through, what some people are going through on this planet, and you don't have to look to africa, haiti or south america to see that! those people who are still crying about michael not being here and want him back just to sing and perform, have not understood what he is about in the first place. as long as the outcome outweighs the damage, you have to take it. no way around it.

this is also what this whole trip is teaching us: you don't have to become a member of an organisation to be helpful, to do something. most people ask themselves what they can do, thinking they don't have the means to help, whatever.
    you can do so much as smile when you walk down the streets to brighten up someone else's day. take your clothes to charity instead of throwing them in the trash. give your old glasses to charity, there is something anyone can do. stop buying tabloids, stop eating so called 'nutritional supplements' like vitamin pills and anything else commercials are trying to sell you. nobody needs that if they eat healthy enough with fresh fruit and veggies, stop buying processed foods. and you don't have to 'become a rabbit', just because you don't eat meat or eat organic food. just stop supporting the system that kills you. anyone can do that! start with yourselves!