I FOUND THE INFO ABOUT 12FANS COMMITING SUICIDE:(

mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Michael Jackson performance photograph
12 fans have committed suicide due their grief over Michael Jackson’s death. President and owner of the world’s biggest online Michael Jackson fan club, Gary Taylor, said “Its is a serious situation that these people are going through but Michael Jackson would never want this. He would want them to live.”www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,28383,25712012-5019114,00.html
Upon hearing the news of these tragedies, Jackson family friend Jesse Jackson recorded a video urging fans not to “self destruct”. The reverend continued saying “This is a time when hearts are heavy. There is great pain but great cause to celebrate Michael’s life…it made Michael happy saying ‘We are the World’.”

The fan site, MJJcommunity.com was formed over years ago by Taylor and have over 14,00 users around the world. He stated that the death of the King of Pop had left the fans on the forum “in a surreal place…they can’t accept it, they feel in some sort of different reality”, he said.
He went on to say that he thinks once the funeral takes place, then the fans will really have to accept the reality and a huge depression will spread.
Thousands of fans are gathering on July 13 at the O2 Arena for a vigil where Michael Jackson was due to perform. uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090629/ten-grieving-jackson-fans-commit-suicide-8a3eada.html

For More Info:
For more coverage on Michael Jackson:
<!-- w -->www.examiner.com/category-Michael_Jackson.html<!-- w -->

Comments

• THIS MAKES ME SAD IF THAT HAPPENED...WOULDNT M.J COME BACK THEN SO NOONE ELSE WOULD KILL THEMSELVES?? I DONT KNOW ANYMORE GUYS <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • It's sad, but all they want is Michael alive, so if they are dead they are dead, and Michael could be alive.
    They took their life for Michael, but such things shouldn't happen.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Dumb..
  • It can sound cold but i think that if these people did that is becuse they had others problems, it's not MJ's fault.I'm sorry for their families.
  • people who commit suicide have much more serious issues than the death of a superstar... something serious was going on in their life and quite possibly MJ music was their outlet/escape... investigate that...
  • where is the proof this happened?????
  • I have also heard that these were JUST RUMORS too. NO ONE can blame Mj for anyone else who takes their own life. If someone were to do that it is in their own hands and they must be pretty unstable to do something like that. I just dont believe it. I have been pretty darn depressed at times but never ever would i even consider killing myself. Thats just plain Looneybin stuff.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I'm sorry, but I have a hard time believing it if it came out of Jesse Jackson's mouth.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I have a hard time believing this too.. I think if such thing happened at least we would see or hear one of those fans family talking about it .. Or pictures or anything to prove it ...
  • It is really sad and tragic that this has happened, I can remember people posting messages that they were going to commit suicide and they never came back. And we had to post messages and private messages to get them back but they didn't replied. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Michael would never ever want people to kill themselves over him. And I could say they should have known better but they were in such grief which I absolutely understand, but I just wished they would have looked at other possibilities then only of him ''passing away'' I just wished they have looked at the posibilities of a hoax.
  • THIS MAKES ME SAD IF THAT HAPPENED...WOULDNT M.J COME BACK THEN SO NOONE ELSE WOULD KILL THEMSELVES?? I DONT KNOW ANYMORE GUYS <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I did write a post stating, when Mj will come back how would he feel due to his hoax some of his fans committed suicide??
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Why would he come back because of those fans who killed themselves. Michael probably had a huge reason to hoax his own death, how would MJ have known people are going to commit suicide?

If I would fake my death and people would start harming themselves, then for me, it wouldn't be a reason to reveal myself unless the number reaches thousand.

And as some have already said, those who killed themselves had probably more issues in their lives. How can someone possible kill themselves over a death of someone they haven't even met? People have overcome worse things.

I am a huge fan of Michael Jackson and I have a long battle of depression and anxiety disorder behind, but I am still here. And it wasn't because of the hoax since at that moment I did think MJ died for real.
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    If this is true, I am sure that Michael feels absolutely HORRIBLE about it. We know how sentisive he is. But he has to know its not his fault. absolutely not. He didn't faked his death because of a comeback or so..
  • MJLive2010MJLive2010 Posts: 139
    It can sound cold but i think that if these people did that is becuse they had others problems, it's not MJ's fault.I'm sorry for their families.

yeah I agree Michael didnt want this to happen and if it really happen every person are responsable for himself . And michael did not say kill yourself if I die so he is NOT GUILTY on this .

I did write a post stating, when Mj will come back how would he feel due to his hoax some of his fans committed suicide??

I think Michael feels very sad about the fact that people have commited suicide over him. But he has to know it's not ever his fault.
  • _7__7_ Posts: 8
    This is so sad...This should never happen... Life is worth more alive than dead...I hope they find peace...My wishes goes out to their families...
  • This is so sad...This should never happen... Life is worth more alive than dead...I hope they find peace...My wishes goes out to their families...

If they did indeed commit suicide, then they are in some place where they will never have peace.....Im sorry to say.
  • Where is the proof? Where are the names of these people? Where are their families? No one has ever spoken about this from a personal view... no relatives speaking of their losses???
  • No one may have spoken about it openly. But I and more people on the MJJC board have witnessed it. They never ever came back. And when someone says they can't take it anymore and they don't want to live anymore and when you send them a message and try to bring them back and stop them and they don't come back there is only one conclusion and that it that they commited suicide.
  • doreentbirddoreentbird Posts: 358
    This is so sad...This should never happen... Life is worth more alive than dead...I hope they find peace...My wishes goes out to their families...

If they did indeed commit suicide, then they are in some place where they will never have peace.....Im sorry to say.

that is a very cold statement you just made. Very cold
  • No one may have spoken about it openly. But I and more people on the MJJC board have witnessed it. They never ever came back. And when someone says they can't take it anymore and they don't want to live anymore and when you send them a message and try to bring them back and stop them and they don't come back there is only one conclusion and that it that they commited suicide.

Just because they said that and then never logged back on.. does NOT mean they have comitted suicide at all. It could just mean that they were upset and wanted some attention... and then just never logged back in.
    And if that was true, then the board admins should have called the police so they could trace their address from the IP and go and check up on them.

Just because they said that and then never logged back on.. does NOT mean they have comitted suicide at all. It could just mean that they were upset and wanted some attention... and then just never logged back in.
    And if that was true, then the board admins should have called the police so they could trace their address from the IP and go and check up on them.

You are right about that though. It was real chaotic back in those days and people were just really scared that some people really have commited suicide.
  • doreentbirddoreentbird Posts: 358
    a little off topic..but whats up with the celebrity sons committing suicide in the last week? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Imo if this did happen then these people had serious issues and the news that MJ "died" just pushed them over the edge.
    Also there is no proof only this article, Jesse Jackson is only commenting on what he has heard.
  • This is so sad...This should never happen... Life is worth more alive than dead...I hope they find peace...My wishes goes out to their families...

that is a very cold statement you just made. Very cold

No its not at all.....You think people who commit suicide go to Heaven?

I feel bad that these people felt there was no other way out...Im not THAT cold.
    I was just merely commenting on your statement that you hope they find peace.
    I wasnt trying to be mean at all...