Cussing & Swearing

mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I know this is silly, but I know that there are many die hard MJ fans on this board who could help me out with this one. I always wondered did our baby curse or swear a lot? I dont think I have ever heard MJ say anything besides Dam!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Just for fun did he? Can anyone here upload video with MJ cursing and swearing!! Thanks. Just something I always wanted to know about him. If he did curse and swear he is still BEAUTIFUL! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• haha, i dont think so.. in the interview with geraldo he said bullshit hahaha XD but.. i think that all that swearin and stuff is after the trials <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Those freakin trials took some of Mj's spirit, soul and kindness for every1..
  • During the 2005 trails there was a bitchy reporter asking him BS questions (can't remember what she said) and then he said to her: "Oh go to hell!"

My poor baby got really frustrated, when I heard him say that I was like ''that's my hero!"

I'm now heading to bed, but tomorrow I will try to find the video.
  • I found it!

Go Michael! Go Michael! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:1r13kurt]
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Debbie Rowe recounts that while giving birth to Prince, she let out with a few choice words which Michael promptly turned to more proper ones.
  • <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bANdwvNCDs<!-- m -->
    There is a vid with songs.
  • He's not really swearing but It's just hilarious when he says: "will you be quiet you fat head rascal!" lmao! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:mgq2bwz5]
  • I'm sure he did...LMP has mentioned that several times.

Not to mention, in several of his songs.
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    I think if he did it wasn't in public LMP said herself he was a normal guy and sometimes did curse, but he never did it in public , but we don't know him behind closed doors, and the geraldo interview he did say bullshit he actually said b.s <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> hehe he never says the full words, but i think the go to hell thing was hilarious. i;m sure their were moments he wishes he could say fuck you or something <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> but he was to sweet, i cud tell in some interviews when they ask about his face or stuff or the rumors he gets this look in his eyes and he looks at the interviewer and you can tell if you look in his eyes that hes piercing them with his eyes like hes dying to say shut the fuck up <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> haha.
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    one of the lines in scream is " stop f*cking with me"

still a hero though lol
  • ScreamScream Posts: 203
    In This Time Around on the chorus he says 'This Time Around, I'm Taking No Shit" and in the same song there's a rap by the Notorious B.I.G. where Biggy says "I'm A Killer Nigger, I Ain't Jokin'".
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    well didnt LMP say when they met he cursed saying dont believe what the media says about me or something like that??
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I saw a picture of him somewhere and he was flipping the bird to somebody. I was like man MJ must have been real heated that day. I know his brothers swear. They swear on their reality show.
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    I found it!

Go Michael! Go Michael! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:1np72qnm]

always my favourite!

"tell her to go to hell??"
    YOU HEARD HIM, WOMAN!!
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    In living with Michael jackson, he says to Bashit, " I'm not gonna say the F-word..." <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> That's when the fans outside his hotelroom are screamin' " Fuck the press, Michael your the best " That was so funny.

He diden't say the F-word, but you can see in the video, that Michael is proud of what the fans are screamin' <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • he dsnt swear a lot but he does say the word bitch lyk twice or more times in the song morphine
    hes so adorablee with the go 2 hell thing hehee <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Ofcourse he swears, he's a human being. But I think he tries not to do it so much but sometimes you just can't help it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • cry4mj101cry4mj101 Posts: 57
    i think he cussed every now and then, i dont think he did it all the time , probably when he's mad ( which is rare)..lol i heard some phone conversations that someone posted on youtube where he said a few curse words on there..idk why the posted it ..or why would anyone tape his phone conversation..but i had to hear it..it was cute !!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .....and there is also a video of the trial where i think the police had hit or pushed a fan and michael got mad , and i think he said the F word
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    During the 2005 trial some of his fans were mistreated and he really got mad, yelling 'No! No! Leave my fans alone! FUCK YOU!' I don't have the audio, but there's a vid where you can clearly see the words coming out of his mouth.

[youtube:wvfsjal8]

It starts at 0.20, watch his face, this is a maaaaad man!
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    During the 2005 trial some of his fans were mistreated and he really got mad, yelling 'No! No! Leave my fans alone! FUCK YOU!' I don't have the audio, but there's a vid where you can clearly see the words coming out of his mouth.

[youtube:33jaecfz]

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> respeccctttt,,,, respect to MJ,,
  • i have heard him swear many times like in Scream when he says during the second stop pressuring me verse the last is "stop f***ing with me and also he says bitch and shit in Morphine.
    I also have this video here at the Bambi awards when he went to put his glasses on to read his speech and they didn't go on right the first time and he gets annoyed and curses but it is cute!

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev8WS87Ix7M<!-- m -->

I also included the link to the video because for some reason the video isn't embedding.I highlighted it and then pressed youtube like how it works on other boards but it won't come up.
    Is there a special way to embed here that is different from other boards?
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234

[youtube:159rvv6g]

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> respeccctttt,,,, respect to MJ,,

WOW I never seen him that pissed before. He was going off on that camera guy. Janet was also going off if you look closely. She's sitting in the back with him. Then MJ moves Janet to the side and his mom to stick his head out the window. Dang they were straight hood in this clip. I like seeing him sticking up for himself and Janet got his back.
  • During the 2005 trial some of his fans were mistreated and he really got mad, yelling 'No! No! Leave my fans alone! FUCK YOU!' I don't have the audio, but there's a vid where you can clearly see the words coming out of his mouth.

[youtube:3lay327l]

I aways loved that video. It really shows that no one can mess with Michael!
    He always stands his ground!
  • During the 2005 trial some of his fans were mistreated and he really got mad, yelling 'No! No! Leave my fans alone! FUCK YOU!' I don't have the audio, but there's a vid where you can clearly see the words coming out of his mouth.

[youtube:2arhr3vj]

My god I love that man.

[youtube:1avxt3bo]

He definately does say that and it looks like he even said something to his mom or made a gesture to her like "excuse me mama" when/after he did it to apologise for his language. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I wish we had audio of it...he is too adorable!!!
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378

[youtube:266c0rx2]

He definately does say that and it looks like he even said something to his mom or made a gesture to her like "excuse me mama" when/after he did it to apologise for his language. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I wish we had audio of it...he is too adorable!!!

OMG...I never saw this clip B4...I love it when MJ curses...it's soooo cute...I love this man sooooo much!!!!!!!