Cussing & Swearing

Comments

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    In This Time Around on the chorus he says 'This Time Around, I'm Taking No Shit" and in the same song there's a rap by the Notorious B.I.G. where Biggy says "I'm A Killer Nigger, I Ain't Jokin'".
    Did you really have to write the 'N' word?
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    In This Time Around on the chorus he says 'This Time Around, I'm Taking No Shit" and in the same song there's a rap by the Notorious B.I.G. where Biggy says "I'm A Killer Nigger, I Ain't Jokin'".
    Did you really have to write the 'N' word?

Just say N**** we get what it means. I think Biggie said it with a ga at the end instead of er not trying to make you look bad just wanted to let you know. Black folks don't say it with a er at the end. Not that it's a great word to say but the er at the end is considered offensive and with the ga it's like saying my homie. Anyway enough about that. I actually saw some kids dancing to this song and MJ was watching it in the bleachers at a gym. It was cute that he was just sitting there like a normal person in the gym watching this performance. He was sitting there chewing his gum with some kids. Someone actually posted the video on one of the other threads on here. It was on youtube.
  • ScreamScream Posts: 203
    Well, I'm not black or American so I wouldn't know either of those things and I wasn't being offensive, so I don't particularly see the problem.

Yeah I know what video your talking about, sitting in the stand littering right? lol.
  • mjselfsweetmjselfsweet Posts: 146
    In one of the home video parts, when he's in the theatre watching smooth criminal, cant see his face, but if u listen closely,,he sings along w/it, and instead of saying you been hit by, you been struck by , sounds like he says you been f*ckd by. a smoooth criminal! I swear i've played that part over and over again,, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Well, I'm not black or American so I wouldn't know either of those things and I wasn't being offensive, so I don't particularly see the problem.

Yeah I know what video your talking about, sitting in the stand littering right? lol.
    Whether you meant to be offensive or not. It is offensive to black people. And there was really no need to write the word out.
  • I totally LOVE Michael standing up for himself and his fans!!!
    I think however Michael normally doesnt swear alot or if at all but if he is angry enough and provoked something will slip. However it just isnt in his nature to be cussing or swearing alot or all the time
    Nice change up though!!!!
    Great video---it needs audio though for the maximum effect. Iam sure that is floating around somewhere.....
  • I bet you there was ocassional curing in private company. Jermaine can cuss a blue streak!! When the paporazzi asked him about the latest rumor....jermaine dropped the F bomb and said bullshi* LOL. They just bleeped it when it aired LOL.
  • During the 2005 trial some of his fans were mistreated and he really got mad, yelling 'No! No! Leave my fans alone! FUCK YOU!' I don't have the audio, but there's a vid where you can clearly see the words coming out of his mouth.

[youtube:10aehgi9]

It starts at 0.20, watch his face, this is a maaaaad man!
    I'm sorry, but I have to tell you that it wasn't about his fans... A camera man breached the bounds that he was givin, he wasn't suposed to be shooting MJ from that close and MJ was mad. MJ says..."No, No, No, God danm it (camera man's name) fuck you!" It wasn't about the fans but too close of shots.
  • Well, I'm not black or American so I wouldn't know either of those things and I wasn't being offensive, so I don't particularly see the problem.

Whether you meant to be offensive or not. It is offensive to black people. And there was really no need to write the word out.
    she said she is not American and she doesn't know about either spelling of the offensive word Nigg(with er at the end) Give her a break! I've had my nephews from over seas say "what the fu-k!" in my face because they heard it in a song and they didn't know it was a swear word! (English is not their frst language) Besides, the word is ONLY offensive when some one is on the recieving end and I hardly think she was calling any body the N word.

she said she is not American and she doesn't know about either spelling of the offensive word Nigg(with er at the end) Give her a break! I've had my nephews from over seas say "what the fu-k!" in my face because they heard it in a song and they didn't know it was a swear word! (English is not their frst language) Besides, the word is ONLY offensive when some one is on the recieving end and I hardly think she was calling any body the N word.

Amen mykidsmum!
    So Biggy can say the N word? and you dont say anything. She was only quoting the song. Please dont be a hypocrite.
    I don't want to turn this into a huge discuss. I never said ''scream'' was calling anybody that word. I said it's offensive and the word shouldn't be used. As for Biggie I was never a fan I don't listen to his music.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I don't want to turn this into a huge discuss. I never said ''scream'' was calling anybody that word. I said it's offensive and the word shouldn't be used. As for Biggie I was never a fan I don't listen to his music.

I don't think Ava was trying to bash anyone. She was just trying to educate her about the N word. We understand that scream is from another country and english is not their first language. However they seem to know that the word is negative like a swear word. Now that they know the word is offensive it shouldn't be mentioned on here again point blank. So what if Biggie Smalls said it. If it offends other members on here it shouldn't be used. Any words that are offensive to other people shouldn't be used on here especially when a member on here explains to you why it's offensive. Well that's enough on that subject. I just felt that Ava wasn't being mean. She shouldn't be attacked by anyone on here for explaining the words meaning.
    Hugs all around. Remember the LOVE, L.O.V.E. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    During the 2005 trails there was a bitchy reporter asking him BS questions (can't remember what she said) and then he said to her: "Oh go to hell!"

My poor baby got really frustrated, when I heard him say that I was like ''that's my hero!"

I'm now heading to bed, but tomorrow I will try to find the video.

I REMEMBER THAT VERY WELL, HE WAS SO AWESOME WHEN HE SAID IT, IEACH TIME I HEAR IT I LAUGH HARDLY, SO A REPORTER ASKED MICHAEL ABOUT THE WOMAN WHO WORKED FOR "CHILD SUPPORT"(SMTH LIKE THAT ) AND ABOUT HER STATEMENT THAT MJ MIGHT LOSE HIS CHILDREN BACAUSE OF THE ACCIDENT WITH BLANKET IN THE BALCONY, AND MICHAEL SAID TO THE REPORTER:"TELL HER TO GO TO HELL"
    edited
  • During the 2005 trails there was a bitchy reporter asking him BS questions (can't remember what she said) and then he said to her: "Oh go to hell!"

My poor baby got really frustrated, when I heard him say that I was like ''that's my hero!"

I'm now heading to bed, but tomorrow I will try to find the video.

I REMEMBER THAT VERY WELL, HE WAS SO AWESOME WHEN HE SAID IT, IEACH TIME I HEAR IT I LAUGH HARDLY, SO A REPORTER ASKED MICHAEL ABOUT THE WOMAN WHO WORKED FOR "CHILD SUPPORT"(SMTH LIKE THAT ) AND ABOUT HER STATEMENT THAT MJ MIGHT LOSE HIS CHILDREN BACAUSE OF THE ACCIDENT WITH BLANKET IN THE BALCONY, AND MICHAEL SAID TO THE REPORTER:"TELL HER TO GO TO HELL"
    here ya go
    [youtube:vl48jt7h]
  • Michael was very much a normal guy and swore every now and then, but he was also a "gentleman" and a bit old fahioned so he didn't feel the need to do it all that often. As Debbie Rowe has been quoted (when discussing her birth process and what a "colorful language" she had): "He didn't think it was necessary when other words would do." However, he did curse every so often (especially as he aged).

Here is an interview with Ebony magazine and at 1:41 Michael mentions how he does in fact swear.
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOAYM-SbE7s<!-- m -->

Here is a part from the Glenda tapes where at 4:08 Michael says "He can s**k my socks" (in referance to his Father). I would recommend head phones for this and I would also recommend you listen to the end for a good laugh... Michael talks about white guys and black guys and their penises <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ggKLvjw5PI<!-- m -->

Here's another clip from the Glenda tapes. At 8:17 he says "I'd run like hell". At 9:01 he speaks of how he would get his ass beat. At 9:17 he speaks of how his Father would knock the piss outta him. Then finally at 9:45 he says "What the f**k did you say?!" (immitating something his Father had said to him).
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z2AVhBu ... re=related<!-- m -->

There are bunches of MJ songs that he curses in, like Scream: "STOP F**KIN WIT ME!" (not to mention, in the music video he gives the Italian symbol for "F**k you").
    This time around: "This time around, I'm takin no sh*t!"
    DS: "They wanna get my ass dead or alive."
    Morphine: "Your dog's a b*tch baby."
    In the closet (ad libs): "Do you wanna s**k it?"

It's funny because any raps you hear in an MJ song were written by Michael himself. So whatever the rappers are discussing came directly from Michael's own mind. Which is why I love the line at 1:45 of his unreleased song "Gangsta" that goes "what's this, wanna s**k my disc disc?" Although he says disc, I think we all know what he meant, haha.
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=328InFJ7xJA<!-- m -->

Another stupid piece of silly little info is that Michael loves "the whisper song" by the ying yang twins, which is probably the dirtiest song I've ever heard (if you don't know it, look up the uncensored version).

So yes, it's safe to say Michael had a fowl mindset from time to time just like any other normal person. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And FINALLY!

37417_133978286628959_120283761331745_313508_4276660_n.jpg

21dhqut.jpg

MJ-Middle-Finger-michael-jackson-10771712-395-626.jpg

90s-misc-mj-gives-the-finger.jpg

pU1p3ehaPptv6r8zFr6oV4Ypo1_500.jpg

Hope that was helpful... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Michael was a human being, you can't expect him to be under strict control all the times. He was a person like we are, he got angry, he wanted to express his frustration. That doesn't make him any less of the loving sensitive guy that he was/is. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    Michael was very much a normal guy and swore every now and then, but he was also a "gentleman" and a bit old fahioned so he didn't feel the need to do it all that often. As Debbie Rowe has been quoted (when discussing her birth process and what a "colorful language" she had): "He didn't think it was necessary when other words would do." However, he did curse every so often (especially as he aged).

Here is an interview with Ebony magazine and at 1:41 Michael mentions how he does in fact swear.
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOAYM-SbE7s<!-- m -->

Here is a part from the Glenda tapes where at 4:08 Michael says "He can s**k my socks" (in referance to his Father). I would recommend head phones for this and I would also recommend you listen to the end for a good laugh... Michael talks about white guys and black guys and their penises <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ggKLvjw5PI<!-- m -->

Here's another clip from the Glenda tapes. At 8:17 he says "I'd run like hell". At 9:01 he speaks of how he would get his ass beat. At 9:17 he speaks of how his Father would knock the piss outta him. Then finally at 9:45 he says "What the f**k did you say?!" (immitating something his Father had said to him).
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z2AVhBu ... re=related<!-- m -->

There are bunches of MJ songs that he curses in, like Scream: "STOP F**KIN WIT ME!" (not to mention, in the music video he gives the Italian symbol for "F**k you").
    This time around: "This time around, I'm takin no sh*t!"
    DS: "They wanna get my ass dead or alive."
    Morphine: "Your dog's a b*tch baby."
    In the closet (ad libs): "Do you wanna s**k it?"

It's funny because any raps you hear in an MJ song were written by Michael himself. So whatever the rappers are discussing came directly from Michael's own mind. Which is why I love the line at 1:45 of his unreleased song "Gangsta" that goes "what's this, wanna s**k my disc disc?" Although he says disc, I think we all know what he meant, haha.
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=328InFJ7xJA<!-- m -->

Another stupid piece of silly little info is that Michael loves "the whisper song" by the ying yang twins, which is probably the dirtiest song I've ever heard (if you don't know it, look up the uncensored version).

So yes, it's safe to say Michael had a fowl mindset from time to time just like any other normal person. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And FINALLY!

37417_133978286628959_120283761331745_313508_4276660_n.jpg

21dhqut.jpg

MJ-Middle-Finger-michael-jackson-10771712-395-626.jpg

90s-misc-mj-gives-the-finger.jpg

pU1p3ehaPptv6r8zFr6oV4Ypo1_500.jpg

Hope that was helpful... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

please tell me where!!!!! it's one of my favorite songs, for the obvious.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Yes, Michael is a rebel! Yeah! I love that pictures <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

This proofs again that Michael is just another normal human being like everyone of us ( except his wonderful behaviour and his looks <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->)
    He looks even hotter when he gets angry.
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    Yesterday I saw a video it made me laugh real hard!
    It was a video of a rehearsel of Michael the beginning he says":
    "Now we're gonna give you.......*giggle*Jesus......*gigle* YEAH tha lord!"
    haha! it made me laugh so hard!
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082

aaaww could you post that? pleaase?

• please tell me where!!!!! it's one of my favorite songs, for the obvious.

Haha, here! Listen very closely at 3:35!
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cupnsUDyjuA<!-- m -->
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727

aaaww could you post that? pleaase?

[youtube:1c427n4x]

at: 0:03 - 0:13 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->