Michael's autogrpah

Comments

• icy55icy55 Posts: 91
    yeah! wassup man michael? haha! maybe when he comes out, we can ask him this question! That's provided, if he actually remembers! =)
  • @DaTrootWillPrevail

These autographs were made before 1998, during the late 1980s to early 1990s (during the dagerous period) I am trying to figure out too! But nothing makes sense =(

He autographed with 1998 in 1984 once. He didn't use the OOO arrow thing. I had pictures saved because I posted somethings about it on old MJHD a looong time ago but I've gotten a new hard drive since then. I'll try to find the link....

Edit: found it. <!-- m -->http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... c214c.html<!-- m -->

This is unbelievable actually. They had two pictures. They now have one. One picture is still there but it's SO small you can't see it. And it's in black and white. Before, it was a HUGE color picture. Why all the changes?! Anyway, you can read about it at least.
    haha! So we've yet to solve the mystery of the weird autographs!
  • I've read in a few places that he signed his autographs that way because he felt that he would be dead by 1998. I don't know about the 000 though -- first time that I've seen that.

Take a look at this. It's from TMJK7 tweets.

Always aim at complete harmony of thought & word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts & everything will be well. *Gandhi* (-000-) 5:19 PM Nov 25th from web

He used in some other tweets too.
    I've read in a few places that he signed his autographs that way because he felt that he would be dead by 1998. I don't know about the 000 though -- first time that I've seen that.

Always aim at complete harmony of thought & word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts & everything will be well. *Gandhi* (-000-) 5:19 PM Nov 25th from web

whooo a breakthrough! great coincidence, could some one please twitter him and ask him what "000" means?
  • I've read in a few places that he signed his autographs that way because he felt that he would be dead by 1998. I don't know about the 000 though -- first time that I've seen that.

whooo a breakthrough! great coincidence, could some one please twitter him and ask him what "000" means?

Unfortunately he protected his tweets within minutes of my post about the 000.

go figure.
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    Maybe the O O O from Santa claus? Ok I'm out <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yes, it may simply have been because he liked to create an air of mystery to incite speculation. It's very interesting though... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> (Head scratch smiley).

LOL Mj5StarChick!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Lolz <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> what did i say Gm???
  • Maybe we should ask BlackorWhite to have her source ask Michael.

I think it's a joke like many of these accounts..some people can't seem to find the use of their brains or maybe they just don't know how to burn it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

My friend asked and no answers....the person on that account says there are two : her/him and other ( i'm sure he/she wants to say "me and mj") but he/she says "me and (-000-)" If you read their tweets in some endings there is that 000 which maybe means it's "mj" ..Anyways there is a quote over there that my friend found it funny because Michael would sure know who wrote that and not Oscar Wilde:

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it, you will land among the stars -Oscar Wilde- I Love you all, thank you so much for your support.
    6:51 PM Jan 3rd from web"
    This person thanks so much for the support and stuff but i can't see any user to give them some messages...support in what?

i'll try to ask him / her ...
    im following him / her .. and she / he following me back ..
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    I KNOW THE ANSWER and i got the same answer from 2 VERY close friend of Michael's years ago...

Answer was simple "To make us wonder why he did it: To add even more mystery to why he did it and so we would ask questions...
    Thats it ..
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    Michael liked being surrounded by Mystery it added to his fame and he was the best at Marketing himself...
  • No 1998, but seems like 7 and an arrow
    this signed in 2002
  • For sure Mike did it for a reason , not just to make us wonder in my opinion...
    Its my opinion , but i think that since 1998 Michael has lost something in his eyes , since 1998 he is different ...dont know how to explain
    Muust be something happens in 1998 <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • and by the way, Michael's book Moonwalk which was published 1988 has a picture in it drwan by Michael and signed with "1998 and an arrow" thing
  • bobobobo Posts: 44
    I'm not good at guessing. Oh, Michael, give me the answer. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Here's another one, drawn by Michael.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    14m3s44.jpg
    I DIDNT KNOW MY MAN COULD DRAW! LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    Hi I was just wondering, why did Michael's autograph in the late 80s to early 90s looked like this? Does it represent anything? He signed 1998 and added 000 at the end even though it wasnt even 1998 yet!

MJcodeclose-up.jpg

michael-jackson-glove-2009-8-13-11-41-53.jpg

MJ-fedora2.jpg

hey hey ..
    what's the meaning of ^÷4 ?????
    and did someone notice ..atthe first autograph .. the arrow is down ..
    at the others it's up ..
    maybe he's starting (planning ?) this HD since 1998
    just opinion <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    IMO, this was planned in the 1990's also: simpsons.jpg think thats a coincidence? *michael guest-starred in this episode but under a different name <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> *
  • OMFG. Ive been wondering this too!
    Its in his Moonwalk book too, he has a picture he drew of himself with his glove and fedora and its got that 1998 and i think the arrow with the 3 circles.
    D= Mike, whats this all about mang?
  • Coincidence ("The Simpsons") ?!! I think not.... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

:~* MICHAEL <

> GENIUS *~:
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    No 1998, but seems like 7 and an arrow
    this signed in 2002
    7 and an arrow.. 2002 + 7 = 2009 !!
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    look at this from the dangerous cover.....
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I always wonderd what was on that mans jacket on the album cover, did'nt MJ have prince in 98? Maybe he said in 1998 his life will move another level up (arrow pointing up) and have 3 children?
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    Maybe Leah-Kim is right, since she did get that information from friends. It is definitely a possibility. He did lots of things for that, and admittedly so. I think it was funny that he was wearing the surgical mask to be mysterious and he said that children would always know when he was goofing and not serious ("see right through you").