Murray and Michael had an Argument on June 24th

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
This is going around Facebook at the moment.

Geraldine Hughes has backed the claims up:

I HAVE HAD AN ANONYMOUS LETTER,, WHAT DO I DO WITH IT,, THE PERSON HAS DELETED PROFILE AND DISAPPEARED!!!
Yesterday at 22:52
Today at 2:31pm
Before MJ's Death 24th June MJ & Murray Had A Huge Argument & MJ Told Murray He Was Gonna Be Fired After The Shows (A Member Of Family Heard This) & Obviously Murray Didn't Like That He Wanted To Become Famous So That Night He Filled The Needle Right Up Too The Top With Prophavol & Injected Him! The Reason Why Murray Waited 45Mins To Call 911 Was Because He Wanted To Make Sure He Was Dead
Please Tell LAPD This NoOne Else Thankyou

I HAVE JUST SPOKEN WITH GERALDINE HUGHES, THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED, THERE WAS ARGUMENT BETWEEN MURRY AND MJ,,,, THIS IS MURDER,,

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_i ... 314&ref=nf<!-- m -->

Comments

• WoW!! How come thid information is just now coming out ? This story is getting stranger by the minute. I believe that the family wants everyone to believe it is a conspiracy and Murray is just the
    scape goat, so they can cover how the act about him. I mean if Murray did what he did to Michael with a member of my family I would stop at nothong to achieve justice. I would be picketing and having letters
    from people, petitions and so on. Just think with all their power they have done relatively very little to seek out justice for Michael. Don't you think ?
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I'm lost, who is Geraldine Hughes?
  • I'm lost, who is Geraldine Hughes?

right...who's Geraldine Hughes and why now? Sorry but I don't believe this. If Dr Murray wanted to become famous, killing Michael wasn't exactly going to make it any better.
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514

right...who's Geraldine Hughes and why now? Sorry but I don't believe this. If Dr Murray wanted to become famous, killing Michael wasn't exactly going to make it any better.

I second that. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    And I also would like to know who Miss Hugues is, the name definetly rings a bell but could someone please tell us who she is exacly? What is her connection to Michael?
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346

well, he got what he wanted (being famous) but not in a good way....
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    GERALDINE HUGHES > GH ??
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    GERALDINE HUGHES > GH ??

that's what i'm thinking too....
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/Redemption_mj<!-- m -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    Why? What is GH?
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    hmmmmmm!!! well according to TMZ CM wanted fame.. HL said he talked to people in rehersals that sadi it seemed that way!! but isnt everyone saying CM wasnt there? thats odd!
    CM possibly wanted fame, but not by being a murderer..
  • 515angel515angel Posts: 71
    Isn't Geraldine Hughes the woman who was screaming about the truth to the press after Murray's arraignment?
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    Geraldine Hughes is the one who wrote the book Redemption: The Truth Behind the Michael Jackson Child Molestation Allegations. She worked for the lawyer who was hired by the Chandlers and spells out in her book how MJ was setup/framed with those charges.

My main question is this: how would Geraldine Hughes know that Murray and MJ had a fight on the 24th?!
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    Geraldine Hughes is the one who wrote the book Redemption: The Truth Behind the Michael Jackson Child Molestation Allegations. She worked for the lawyer who was hired by the Chandlers and spells out in her book how MJ was setup/framed with those charges.

My main question is this: how would Geraldine Hughes know that Murray and MJ had a fight on the 24th?!

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I was wondering the exact same thing. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    This is crap.
    You don't kill the cow you are milking just to be famous of having killed it.
    It was said that Doc Murray had not seen one buck of his paycheck yet.
    Where is a motivation?

Just one more attention seeker.
    I guess I will write an anonymous letter to GH about the lizard story in the bedroom and why Michael had a permanent blue toe and I bet it will be my 5 seconds of fame in the web.
    Since even TMZ does not believe in a lizard in the bedroom and a permanent blue toe, I will have little chances however to make it to LA Times and guess I'd not better tweet about this.

<!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    Hearsay.
    If you do have some important infomation, you don't go around on facebook ranting about it, but you contact the police. I'm not buying this.
  • Butterfly JButterfly J Posts: 305
    ...Was Gonna Be Fired After The Shows (A Member Of Family Heard This) & Obviously ...

A member of family? We´ve been told that family was kept away from Mike, that even Joe wasn´t aloud to meet his son <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    And why this "member of family" is been quiet for so long? Why do we hear about it just now?
    BS!
  • WHAT WAS THE FAMILY MEMBER DOING ALL THESE DAYS N Y DID THEY SPILL BEANS ALL OF A SUDDEN...... MURRAY IS NOT A FOOL TO KILL MJ JUST FOR AN ARGUMENT N GET FAMOUS THIS WAY...... B.S.
  • What about the children = member of family? Just a thought.
  • That s the silliest thing i read so far

If a member of the family had such an important info he would go to the LAPD himself and not ask ppl on Facebook to do so

CM wanted fame......geeeeeeeeeeeeeez....that s the supidest part of the message

This person cant even spell Propofol right after 8 months

And lol @ "please tell no one else"....sure i ll post it on facebook instead

I m not saying: this argument on 24th could be true ....who knows....but this message is definitely fake. Fake and stupid. I really get pissed at those ppl trying to play with the fans. So annoying
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    FAKE.
    I remember reading somewhere MJ & Dr Murray have never even met.

Fact, Dr Murray was at the house at the time of the 911 call, you can hear him in the background of the 911 call. And the 911 call Lat & Long on laptop screen place the call at the rear of MJs house on 6-25.

IMO MJ was long gone, left town, before the ambulance emergency stuff even happened, only decoys & illusion was used at the UCLA & durring ambulance stuff.

Supposidly Murray & MJ have known each other for 6 yrs??
    I have searched & searched for a picture of them together, & have found NOTHING.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Well, I have a great discucion with my doctor, I inform you that I'm going to fire Michael is a person who distrusts everyone ... if .. the next day after everything that happened, simply allows him "to come and inject Murray ?,... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    Murray doesn't strike me down as a revengeful person, but if this is true, it's terrible. I would be so angry to say the least.

But I have my doubts about the whole "news," why now and why isn't it in the news?
  • FAKE.
    I remember reading somewhere MJ & Dr Murray have never even met.

Fact, Dr Murray was at the house at the time of the 911 call, you can hear him in the background of the 911 call. And the 911 call Lat & Long on laptop screen place the call at the rear of MJs house on 6-25.

IMO MJ was long gone, left town, before the ambulance emergency stuff even happened, only decoys & illusion was used at the UCLA & durring ambulance stuff.

Supposidly Murray & MJ have known each other for 6 yrs??
    I have searched & searched for a picture of them together, & have found NOTHING.

You know I heard that too...that Murray and MJ never even met each other.....maybe that is why Murray didnt know the address when calling 911???
  • Hmmm.. Murray and Michael never met. Thats an interesting theory.

And there was the contract that was not signed by Michael for Murray. Hmmm....
  • LouLou Posts: 169
    This story makes no sense. They have an argument and even so MJ asks the doctor to inject him with anesthetic? Hmm... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->