The Slipup-list.

Comments

• ^^ Wow.... That is a great one!
    "How can we make money off of something that we made?" <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    This smells like HOAX! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    HERE WE HAVE SOME SLIP UP ON VIDEO... VERY INTERESTING!
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxSTMDZ3sTs<!-- m --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This is a big one!!

Jermaine on Entertainment Tonight, the interviewer said: Some people think you {Jermaine} are trying to make money off of Michaels' death and Jermaine replies: "That's ridiculous, how can we make money off of something that we made?"

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That's an odd statement <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> They made what...Michael??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I don't understand what he means but then everything is so confusing about the Jackson's comments ,I'm francophone even more difficult for me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Probably Jermaine means Jackson5.
    This thread makes me feel good every time <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • This is a big one!!

Jermaine on Entertainment Tonight, the interviewer said: Some people think you {Jermaine} are trying to make money off of Michaels' death and Jermaine replies: "That's ridiculous, how can we make money off of something that we made?"

haha, that's great! May be ambiguous but still gives us some hope:) I love that thread!
  • Kenny Ortega on Oprah Winfrey Show - ''Its hard to understand he is STILL not with us'' and Oprah even corrects him and replies ''...that he is not with us''.

ha ha....good one !!!i love that!!! you go kenny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i was thinking about janet preparing for the VMA performance...i had the best time preparing for a show, or smth like that... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • nice list <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> a good reminder.

-dex
  • Probably Jermaine means Jackson5.
    This thread makes me feel good every time <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

O.k. That's make more sense <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thanks <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ^ Personally I think Jermaine meant they made the hoax, not Jackson 5. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Food for a thought. Keep the slipups coming.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Jacksons-This-Disc-Collectors/dp/B002VJJGJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1259889100&sr=1-1

click next to the video where it says 'Exclusive Behind The Scenes Clip'

see if you notice it or i am just looking too far into things!

I noticed one thing, when they're standin next to the light man ( I think it's about 5 min. or somethin) One of the men said" Michael didn't see the suit with the working panels, but we're gonna show him in the next couple of days" and the next scene they we're talkin about Michael beeing rushed to the hospital <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Jermaine has a realllly big mouth!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • tiida11tiida11 Posts: 248
    Jermaine has a realllly big mouth!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Ok, Jermaine, keeep your mouth 'working' !!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Here is another forgotten classic...

When a paparazzi from X17Online asked Joe Jackson if he has a message for Michaels grieving fans, Joe and the publicist next to him says: "He misses the fans".

Oh really? We miss you too Michael. Alot. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • so uhm this means that the thread I started with the slip-ups isn't neccesary anymore is there any way that my thread can be placed inside this one?
  • ^ Can you look up your thread in your ''view your post'' control panel and pump it by replying? Try and see if its still floating around the forums and have the mods merge it with this one.
  • http://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Jacksons-This-Disc-Collectors/dp/B002VJJGJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1259889100&sr=1-1

click next to the video where it says 'Exclusive Behind The Scenes Clip'

see if you notice it or i am just looking too far into things!

If you also look at shot 5:18, one of the lightman images is blurred out. Hmm why the blur?
  • Frank Dileo on LKL on the day of TII premier
    KING: Frank, what is the most -- what struck you the most about the film? How well did they put it together?

DILEO: They put it together very well. It's very compelling. There's some sad moments, some funny moments. But when you walk out, you feel a little -- you feel bad because you know you lost a great entertainer. But what you get see is real genius in the creation of this whole movie and this whole stage.

He clearly speaks of MJ's genius in relation to the movie (and not concerts) and.... 'this whole STAGE'?
  • This is a big one!!

Hahahaha! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Big thanks to our " sad " brother!
    Somebody, please, close his mouth, otherwise he`ll thwart incredible Michael`s plan!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks for this topic! Very interesting and very-very funny!
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I love it!!
  • Jermaine Jackson on Larry King Live with his brothers:

Edited, this is the actual quote below.

Jermaine: ''He is a big dreamer, Michael was a big dreamer''.
  • Jermaine Jackson on Larry King Live with his brothers:

"Michael is dreaming big ... oh, was dreaming big"

Good one, you almost blew it Jermaine. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Did he really make that pause and used the "oh" word, like correcting his statement? Not that I don't believe you, but if he said it like imagine it...then it is one heck of a slip-up. Wish there was a video...
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Jermaine Jackson on Larry King Live with his brothers:

"Michael is dreaming big ... oh, was dreaming big"

Good one, you almost blew it Jermaine. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Did he really make that pause and used the "oh" word, like correcting his statement? Not that I don't believe you, but if he said it like imagine it...then it is one heck of a slip-up. Wish there was a video...

i didn't see it yet, but in the topic about the jackson at lkl someone post the links to see in YT
  • Correction, this is what he said:

''He is a big dreamer, Michael was a big dreamer''.
  • JamieeJamiee Posts: 43
    Larry King: "He's STILL dead, by the way"
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agc5tSzPQEs<!-- m -->
    *I don't think LK is in on it. But he's DEFINATELY a Believer <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Jacksons on the Larry King Live Show.

KING: Did you always know that he had a problem, Marlon?

MARLON: No. Being a -- you know, with the prescription drugs and the doctor that did those things, no, we did not know that.

KING: Were you surprised when you learned it?

JACKIE: Very surprised to find that out. We -- right away, we tried to comfort him and tried to support him on that. But it was kind of difficult, in truth.

---

When exactly did they find out about the prescription drugs? Before or after he died? Because I thought they all found out after he died so now they would try and comfort and support him? After his death? To me it sounds like Michael is still alive but he is in treatment and they all tried to help him in the best way they could. Jermaine also said ''he is in safekeepings'' and to me that sounds like rehab.