Marks on MJ's hands

QuirkyDianaQuirkyDiana Posts: 386
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
What are the marks on MJ's hands. They were very noticeable on tv.

<!-- m -->http://images.nymag.com/images/2/daily/ ... 60x375.jpg<!-- m -->

Comments

• I had heard a report that Michael fell in the parking lot (or when getting off the bus).....perhaps this is what resulted from that tumble?!?!?!??!
  • lotus_sutralotus_sutra Posts: 224
    LOL, I think he was showing the world that he is going to wash his hands from this entire mess!!! (meaning corporate BS, media, even fans that love to criticize his every move!)
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    Well he Did fall just after he got off the Golf Cart thingy
  • QuirkyDianaQuirkyDiana Posts: 386
    Well he Did fall just after he got off the Golf Cart thingy

How do you know that?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    There's a video of Michael being driven to the arena backstage entrance and a video of Navi backstage taking the fans.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    On close up pictures it resembles black ink. Maybe from signing autographs, who knows.
  • I think that from lupus

skin.jpg

_=21025=_Raynaud.jpg

that became diffrent from one to another

hand-compare-3.jpg

they say he have lupus is this right?
  • I would say ink or just dirt
  • poor baby <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • all these things seem like the effects of long term stress.

restricted blood flow is always stress releated... lack of joy, no ideas circulating, holding the natural flow of feelings/ideas in

restricted blood flow is always stress releated... lack of joy, no ideas circulating, holding the natural flow of feelings/ideas in

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Michael was still creating music, formulating ideas, etc. I'm not sure I follow you're meaning. I think sometimes we add more into something than is really there. Kind of like the media when they take a story...say, one of the kids with a lazer gun, and the next thing you know they say it's a plot to use it on one of Michael's children. It just looks like ink or dirt to me. Haven't we all fallen down at some point in our lives? Before long we'll have Michael's fall as proof of his failing health. LOL.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Seriously, I think MY hand looks more like MJ's than O2 dude's hand. Don't you see the hands are totally different?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I had heard a report that Michael fell in the parking lot (or when getting off the bus).....perhaps this is what resulted from that tumble?!?!?!??!

No it wasn´t then, we have that footage in TII...
  • Seriously, I think MY hand looks more like MJ's than O2 dude's hand. Don't you see the hands are totally different?

Sorry Souza, I´m fond in palmistry and I´m accostumed to compare hands.
    I´ve have seldom found a such a complicated and messy hand like his.
    I dind´t expect to be different...

Look at all these vertical lines on the fingers (propitious, like antennas).
    He also have lots of horizontals (obstacles).
    Categorical double/triple lines on all the articulations (rare to find)
    There are many many other aspects I see.

A double could fake many things, but not the hands.
    They are the same 100% to me.

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Michael was still creating music, formulating ideas, etc. I'm not sure I follow you're meaning. I think sometimes we add more into something than is really there. Kind of like the media when they take a story...say, one of the kids with a lazer gun, and the next thing you know they say it's a plot to use it on one of Michael's children. It just looks like ink or dirt to me. Haven't we all fallen down at some point in our lives? Before long we'll have Michael's fall as proof of his failing health. LOL.

I wasn't actually saying those problems where MJ's problems, I was explaining what circulatory problems come from. The hands I was focusing on were probably not MJ's hands anyway cause I never saw him with long nails...
    Seriously, I think MY hand looks more like MJ's than O2 dude's hand. Don't you see the hands are totally different?

Sorry Souza, I´m fond in palmistry and I´m accostumed to compare hands.
    I´ve have seldom found a such a complicated and messy hand like his.
    I dind´t expect to be different...

Look at all these vertical lines on the fingers (propitious, like antennas).
    He also have lots of horizontals (obstacles).
    Categorical double/triple lines on all the articulations (rare to find)
    There are many many other aspects I see.

A double could fake many things, but not the hands.
    They are the same 100% to me.

I was talking about these 2:
    hand-compare-3.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I think the same about those...
    I think the same about those...

Then we disagree. Those hands don't look the same at all.

They are totally the same Souza. As an extra, they both have 2 oval scars halfway on the middlefinger. Hard not to miss.
    They are totally the same Souza. As an extra, they both have 2 oval scars halfway on the middlefinger. Hard not to miss.

Those are easily created. O2 dude's hand is wider and the tips of the fingers are different. The lines also don't match so to me: definitely not the same hands. With other words: O2 dude was not MJ...

I wasn't actually saying those problems where MJ's problems, I was explaining what circulatory problems come from. The hands I was focusing on were probably not MJ's hands anyway cause I never saw him with long nails...

Thank you - I misunderstood what you had said. Blessings.

Those are easily created. O2 dude's hand is wider and the tips of the fingers are different. The lines also don't match so to me: definitely not the same hands. With other words: O2 dude was not MJ...
    They are the same and so are the scars. Anything that is identical to Michael you will label as "can be faked". In other words, it NEVER can be Michael according to you. That is not an arguement. You are bending the facts like you want it to be.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I also read that michael fell over at the 02 but i cant remember where i read it.

They are the same and so are the scars. Anything that is identical to Michael you will label as "can be faked". In other words, it NEVER can be Michael according to you. That is not an arguement. You are bending the facts like you want it to be.

No Raven, I am not. In MY opinion they are totally different. The fact that you disagree, doesn't mean YOU are right as well.

My argument is stated above, the hands are different because what I mentioned there. So that IS an argument.

• QuirkyDianaQuirkyDiana Posts: 386
    I brought this issue with the hands up because the marks were really, really noticeable on tv. I still have it all taped in fact. Having read other people's comments, if MJ did take a fall or used a cart then that on his hands is most likely to be dirt or grease.

I agree with the notion that MJ's hands are the same in both pics. I think the circular scar in particular is good proof.