new here!..plz read b4 you judge me

suesuzzfaithkeepersuesuzzfaithkeeper Posts: 394
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hey all believers!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
My name is Suzette as i wrote in my profile i am disabled i have a hard time with spelling and punctuation i have a head and back injury that effects me everyday i don't usually tell others this but I'm always honest but i wanted to share my information here so when others are reading my post or replies they don't jump on me for my errors in grammar I'm real sorry and i do try my best <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I'm not telling you all this for sympathy or anything like that i just have a lot to say at times but have been afraid to post anything for the fear of others laughing at my mistakes or making a rude comment to me about my lack of spelling, grammar. on that note i do like to make others laugh and smile (i can take a joke lol) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> if you have any question please let me know i am an open book..OK now that is out of the way...I'm thankful and happy i found this amazing site!!. i believe Michael Jackson is alive i believe he planned this a long time ago after all we are dealing with Michael Jackson a very smart man!!. for me since day one things just didn't add up at all!!..even if we don't agree on everything or the clues that we all find at least we are talking about Michael Jackson and the more we do the more we will learn. OK i will shut up for now lol.. I'm also here to make friends..huggs to all..always with love!!
Suzette

Comments

• we are so happy you have decided to join. its all for L O V E. welcome!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Hello there dont worry you will be fine
  • Glad that you join our family <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Warm welcome to you!!!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Suzzette, glad you're here with us and welcome. Looking forward to your posts.
  • smasma Posts: 231
    Warm welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Nice to meet you! I have a sister named Suzette, I thought maybe she had found the site and joined. I have been telling her about it but she seems skeptical. Anyway, glad you are here!
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    Hi Suzette <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm glad you decided to join us. I'm looking forward to reading your opinions.
  • Welcome Suzette!
  • lotus_sutralotus_sutra Posts: 224
    Hi Suzette, happy to have you here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ! Good to know you have a sense of humor, some days it is the only thing that pulls us through...as for having a disability, it usually means you have 'extra special abilities' in other areas! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Peace & love to you!
  • Hey all believers!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    My name is Suzette as i wrote in my profile i am disabled i have a hard time with spelling and punctuation i have a head and back injury that effects me everyday i don't usually tell others this but I'm always honest but i wanted to share my information here so when others are reading my post or replies they don't jump on me for my errors in grammar I'm real sorry and i do try my best <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I'm not telling you all this for sympathy or anything like that i just have a lot to say at times but have been afraid to post anything for the fear of others laughing at my mistakes or making a rude comment to me about my lack of spelling, grammar. on that note i do like to make others laugh and smile (i can take a joke lol) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> if you have any question please let me know i am an open book..OK now that is out of the way...I'm thankful and happy i found this amazing site!!. i believe Michael Jackson is alive i believe he planned this a long time ago after all we are dealing with Michael Jackson a very smart man!!. for me since day one things just didn't add up at all!!..even if we don't agree on everything or the clues that we all find at least we are talking about Michael Jackson and the more we do the more we will learn. OK i will shut up for now lol.. I'm also here to make friends..huggs to all..always with love!!
    Suzette

Hi Suzette...welcome! Thank you for sharing with us. I will never laugh at you. Blessings.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Hey all believers!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Suzette
    Hi Suzie. It's good you explain the punctuation issue because for other people texts without punctuation are often very difficult to read or concentrate on. Often they will just skip such messages or make a comment about the readability. Instead of punctuation, it often also works to leave a blank line in between points you want to make.

I do not think this post of yours is that bad actually at all, especially the grammar is ok. In any case, no need to apologise for things you are not to blaim for.
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    DOn' be worry to post!!!
    Your grammar is very good!!!
    I am italian,my english is not perfect at all, But I post anyway!!!!SO..welcome!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    welcome suzette.......we are all here to support each other.......love from diane...xxxx
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    welcome!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> we happy you here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> pm me if you nee friend <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hello Suzette,I am Suzy.Welcome to the family.
  • I'm so glad you joined here, we never judge anyone so Welcome to the family! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • my[KING]"]we are so happy you have decided to join. its all for L O V E. welcome!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I tried to PM everyone here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> (hope that was OK?) thank you all for taking the time out of your day to say hello to me with so much warmth and big welcomes here..it really made me smile so i wanted to say thank you again!!..to all on this amazing site i say a big HELLO!!!!! and again thank you for so much LOVE!!
    huggs to all...
    suzz
  • I didn´t saw you thread before.
    Hope you´re enyoing here!
    And don´t worry, a lot of people here, like me ,have another mother tongue, so we always have to do our best explaining ourselves and understanding each other. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • shaqspearshaqspear Posts: 43
    Hi Suzette hope you will be fine among us, I wanted to share something with you about your name.
    There is in France a singer who has a song called Suzette
    I paste you the link to discover it just for the fun and the love of music
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W72Af-FmTyo

Kiss miss.
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    Hi Suzette welcome to this wonderful forum we need all the friends we can get to through this difficult time and dont worry you are doing fine friend.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Suzette, we are a multi-cultural board of members. Spelling is never the important issue.

Its about what you have to say....I always respect members opinions as that is our God given right. Only God can judge us. Blessings and Love to you, and thanks for your honesty....You are very brave...It's all for L.O.V.E xoxo
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    We're glad you found us too!!! <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) --> Welcome!
  • Hi Suzette welcome to this wonderful forum we need all the friends we can get to through this difficult time and dont worry you are doing fine friend.

hey mopey3655!!
    thank you for the welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> that is true on what you said about needing all the friends we can get..yes it is sometimes difficult ride here the ups and downs never seems to be a dull moment lol..welcome to the forum as well..
    huggs n faith to you
    suzz
  • Suzette, we are a multi-cultural board of members. Spelling is never the important issue.

Its about what you have to say....I always respect members opinions as that is our God given right. Only God can judge us. Blessings and Love to you, and thanks for your honesty....You are very brave...It's all for L.O.V.E xoxo

hey thank you 2good2btrue!!
    thank you for the warm welcome..all i really have to say to that is amen!!..life is to short to take the time and energy to judge one another and thats not our job you are right its the man above..idk about being brave lol some say but its more like im an open book been thru alot, alot in my life i feel like i can relate to many different things that happen to others ..well...
    god bless you and your loved ones as well..
    love n huggs n keep the faith
    suzz
  • We're glad you found us too!!! <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) --> Welcome!

hey lilwendy!!
    not sure if i have talked to you b4 or not lol
    but thank you for the nice welcome... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    im glad i found this forum too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> hope to speak to you more...
    huggs n faith to you
    suzz