TIAI March 9

Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
edited January 1970 in TIAI
This guy/gal whoever is behind this is surely fu@#king with us....This just doesnt make any sense.....

<!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpb ... =50#p81606<!-- m -->

<!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

How many times are we supposed to drool over the numbers thing?....This has gone way too far.

Comments

• This is the post TIAI is redirecting to today:
    In points 3-2 and 3-3 TS says that the posting dates and times are important. This third update was posted on February 7th at 2:07. Therefore 02-07 and 02:07. So adding each part gives two 9’s and a third one is that there are 9 points in this 3rd update. Therefore 999. I guess the 090909 update will be on March 9.

Maybe I'm dense, but I'm still not understanding the number stuff (I'm better w/visuals rather than numbers/calculations), but thanks for explaining. In other words, I don't understand how 999=March 9 (03/09/10=09/09/09). I noticed that TINI now redirects to your post, so you must be on the right track somewhere...lol Anyway, I guess I'll look forward to the 09/09/09 update on 3/9/10...lol

BTW the best is yet to come? I hope so, because today was terrible. Still hoping, still beLIEving, but must admit I'm a little shaky after today...maybe I need a pep talk.

i understand that 09/09/09 is important in the prediction - do you think it may be the Coroner's Report??? - look at the last page (with hair sample examination):
    - the date at the bottom says 09/09/09 <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> is this it <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • So?

Thats the link I gave in my post. Whats the difference?
  • MJSTARMJSTAR Posts: 43
    i'd forgottten about the coroners report having been signed off on 9/9/09. I can't wait for tomorrow hopefully for an update i've been a bit lost in the last few redirects.
  • Where can I find the information about coroner's report being signed on 9/9/09??

In my timeline I only find this on this particular date:

September 9, 2009 – First information about Michael Jackson ‘This Is It’ Trailer – To Premiere During VMAs. This is It poster is published for the first time.

September 9, 2009 – Jermaine’s press conference in London

September 9, 2009 – TMZ – Jacksons: Problems With Wrongful Death Suit. Various members of Michael Jackson’s family tell TMZ they are already talking about lawyers who might rep them in a wrongful death lawsuit against Dr. Conrad Murray and others …

<!-- w -->www.hoaxtimeline.wordpress.com<!-- w -->

As far as I remember, TS said that 9/9/09 refers to the date of the first trailer of TII
  • ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    This guy/gal whoever is behind this is surely fu@#king with us....This just doesnt make any sense.....

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5024&start=50#p81606<!-- l -->

How many times are we supposed to drool over the numbers thing?....This has gone way too far.

I hear you LOUD AND CLEAR there, Dr.D (regarding numbers mostly, that is!). Plus it doesn't seem to help that I really have never had a head for numbers to begin with! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

There's 'the Janet Jackson syndrome' effects again...I'm all mixed/crossed emotions here...Not such an overall good feeling in general.

I wonder just how long we have to wait for the BIG "IT"/BAM (well, the way I see it, there are no ifs & buts or cutting corners around this one...there just has to be an ultimate climax/anti-climax to all this...the crescendo has been building up long enough)...

Here's to patience & courage & sanity!

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5024&start=50#p81606<!-- l -->

you must remember that not everyone may have got it, and there is still new information in this post and it is still useful to some i am sure that not everyone know that 9/9/9 was in the Coroner's Report

also i would like to say that TIAI never told us that he/she was Micheal Jackson, everyone just amused it was. i do not thank that this person, who ever it may be, is simply in your words "fu@#king with us." why would a person put so much in to something. this person has been doing this for mouths. this to me says that they are really trying to tell people something. if it is not Michael or someone close to Micheal then it is a very smart hoax believer. do you not understand what this person is doing.. inside of just telling us what it all means he is making us use our minds. i thank that people for to long has sat down and allowed other people to give them the info instead of trying to find it them self. when this person sends us to different place we have to sit back and creak the code, we have to find out what it means. this is what we should do. we should not really on other people to hand it to us we should go out there and find it
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I also think equal mjlovebug1, whoever that is behind the redirects, he devotes much time to this. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->