Another email from Forest Lawn.

KimKim Posts: 245
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
I also send an email to Forest Lawn...my heart is breaking. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

RE: Question?
Van: J*** P***(<!-- e -->[url=mailto:.....@hotmail.com].....@hotmail.com[/url]<!-- e -->

Dear Kim,

Thank you for your inquiry, your patience is appreciated.

Mr. Michael Jackson was entombed in a private area of our Glendale location. The family has decided to keep his location private and is off limits to the public. At Forest Lawn, we honor the wishes of all families we serve and respect the privacy of all decedents interred in our Memorial-Parks.

I hope that this may answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your patience and understanding. It was a pleasure to be of service.

Sincerely,

J***

Information Office

Forest Lawn Memorial Parks-Glendale

Edited by *Mo* to remove personal and contact info

Comments

• rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    I also send an email to Forest Lawn...my heart is breaking. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

RE: Question?
    Van: J*** P***(<!-- e -->[url=mailto:.....@hotmail.com].....@hotmail.com[/url]<!-- e -->

Dear Kim,

Thank you for your inquiry, your patience is appreciated.

Mr. Michael Jackson was entombed in a private area of our Glendale location. The family has decided to keep his location private and is off limits to the public. At Forest Lawn, we honor the wishes of all families we serve and respect the privacy of all decedents interred in our Memorial-Parks.

I hope that this may answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your patience and understanding. It was a pleasure to be of service.

Sincerely,

June

Information Office

Forest Lawn Memorial Parks-Glendale

Edited by *Mo* to remove personal and contact info

Of course that is what they'll say. They're hardly likely to say "No he was not buried here. It's all a lie" are they? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Don't forget, it was Joseph who died and is on Forest Lawn if a body is there at all. It is not Joe. Joe is doing fine.