If (when) MJ comes back - will we believe its him ?

Comments

• Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    To the question "will we believe it's MJ?" That's a good one. I think I would question if it is the real deal. Idk. It's just that over the last year where I followed this hoax, I was played with enough. For all I know, MJ could be right under our noses and we would debate whether it is an imposter or not. It's the same with the O2 guy. I'm pretty certain it was not the "right" MJ but other people believe it is him. I could be wrong but so could others. Nobody ever really confirmed it.
    Now of course MJ has special physical features that are very distinct like his hands and his eyes. But we would have to see him up close, without glasses.
    I think that it would be necessary for Mike to do a press conference or something with some of his family members and maybe one or two of his kids. I would only believe it if it was confirmed by his family. I don't think the family would be so cruel to tell the public it's Mike when it really isn't.
    This:
    I have the fear that some nice day any freak will appear and fool people at least for a while.
    You know how freaky people can become for a short moment of fame
    reminded me of the story of the false kings in Portugal in the late 16th century. King Sebastian of Portugal died in a battle in 1578. When he died he was only 24 years old. His corpse was never found (much like our story where the grave has no name and there is no proof of a corpse <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ) and thus, people believed he never died in the first place. People always believed he would come back to save their country. In this time of waiting there were at least 3 "false kings" that claimed to be Sebastian and people believed them at first but they were debunked very soon. People believed in the comback for many hundred years even though it became obvious that Sebastian must have been dead through natural causes by that time. Well, anyways, Sebastian never came back and that's the end of my history lesson <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    I don't want to discourage anybody with my story. I hope our "Sebastian" does come back.
  • To be honest, I think everyone in the world, not including us will think MJ is not alive. Just think about the photo TMZ showed of Tupac saying that he is alive. My theory is that it is Tupac and I think that MJ knew Tupac was alive and used this to test people before he comes back. The photo came out April the 29th 2009 a couple of months before MJ faked his death, so was MJ doing this to test the waters? I think so, some people don't even believe it's him and it's not like people are doing anything about it. I feel Tupac is already come back and when MJ comes back it will have the same effect, but over time will the people believe it's MJ?

Edit: Ok this is the stupidest thing I have ever said but in this article of Tupac being alive (<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/04/29/tupac-is-alive/<!-- m -->) , that have 21 exclamation marks.
    7+7+7=21 (I hope I counted the ! right)
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    I have the fear that some nice day any freak will appear and fool people at least for a while.
    You know how freaky people can become for a short moment of fame
    yeah..just imagine them on internet.

what about the Jackson family when this nice freak guy is trying to fool everyone ?
  • I think we will believe it's him.... In the past there have been lots of photo's of Michael in disguise and the fans always recognise him. We even recognise him when most of his body is covered by a veil... so yes I believe that if (when) he comes back, we will see that it's him, and believe it.
  • If we are able to recognize him when he's disguise as a fat mayer or as a fire victim... I think we will recognize him as himself. Trust your intuition. Trust the feeling you'll get when you will be looking in his eyes. And soon, you will realize you only trust your logic all that time. Some people won't believe it's him. Some people that are not fans and don't know him a lot... but again, this is part of life.
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    True fans will recognise him as a person, but hardly in his new activity. He retired to have peace and be detached from all noisy routine and to do what he pleases. And mostly and above all,to have the liberty to dream. As we (me- for certain) are doing when we participate being in this place - temporarily, *a place with no name*- that is permanently creating itself with our contribution.
    Peace to you all !
  • I don't believe he's dead, He's alive! This is it!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    John 20:26-29<br />24  But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.  <br />25  The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.  <br />And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: [then] came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace [be] unto you.  <br />27  Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust [it] into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.  <br />28  And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.  <br />29  Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed [are] they that have not seen, and [yet] have believed.
    <br /><br />Unfortunately faith won't cut it when Michael returns, we'll have to annalyze all available video, pics, audio, testimonies, surrounding circumstances, connecting dots, EVERYTHING-- before coming to our conclusions.  But I also agree with the one who said that we, and the world will probably have no doubt it's him when we see the spectucular nature of the return, for who could pull this off on this scale except him.<br /><br /><br />
  • Personally I feel that the O2 Mj was not really Mj. for me it was the stride from the van to the platform which raised doubts. i am only recently a beLIEver, but even prior to the staged death, i felt 02 mj was not mj. but somtimes i doubt myself as he does sound like him. But the manerisms, fist, the stride, and others make me also feel like its not him. i dont believe it is, however on occasion have doubts and have to look at the footage again.....<br /><br />QUESTION TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE 02 MJ is REAL MJ....<br /><br />But can I ask those who believe he is the real mj, do they think he was wearing a mask that day? if face looked different thats for sure, esp compared to TII footage. We all know in the past 10 years MJ has (at times) been timid re: his face. ensuring perfect lilghting, etc. Im thinking of bashir interview in mj's home, you rock my world film clip, and such, amongst other occasions. obviously at 02 announcement, Mj had no control of the lighting, so perhaps for him to feel most confident, he wore a mask same as MJ imposters...<br /><br />Just a theory. dont even know if I believe that but am curious to hear others thoughts.
  • on 1268415725:
    <br />Whatever he does, however he does it, it will be completely untouchable - I think we will just *know* it's him. I honestly think it was Michael at the 02. I can see where the doubt came from, and I've doubted it myself too. But I think he was just nervous/excited about this whole thing. <br />Anyway - this is the type of thing he wouldn't let anyone do for him, IMO. I mean come on, it's something that has never been done before, something that will go down in history, something that is precious to him... he wouldn't have someone else do it for him. Of course I can't say that for sure it's just my opinion.. I don't think it would make sense any other way.<br />
    <br /><br />Personally I feel that the O2 Mj was not really Mj. for me it was the stride from the van to the platform which raised doubts. i am only recently a beLIEver, but even prior to the staged death, i felt 02 mj was not mj. but somtimes i doubt myself as he does sound like him. But the manerisms, fist, the stride, and others make me also feel like its not him. i dont believe it is, however on occasion have doubts and have to look at the footage again.....<br /><br />QUESTION TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE 02 MJ is REAL MJ....<br /><br />But can I ask those who believe he is the real mj, do they think he was wearing a mask that day? if face looked different thats for sure, esp compared to TII footage. We all know in the past 10 years MJ has (at times) been timid re: his face. ensuring perfect lilghting, etc. Im thinking of bashir interview in mj's home, you rock my world film clip, and such, amongst other occasions. obviously at 02 announcement, Mj had no control of the lighting, so perhaps for him to feel most confident, he wore a mask same as MJ imposters...<br /><br />Just a theory. dont even know if I believe that but am curious to hear others thoughts.<br />
  • Yes, we will believe it's him.... he made the internet crash when he 'died' and when he comes back, the same will happen, only bigger... we will KNOW it's him!!!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1300026478:
    <br /><br />p.s. does it ever freak anyone else out when they look at the date on one of these old threads and percieve it as new and then suddenly realize it is a year old? :oops:  or does that only happen to me :lol: :oops:<br />
    <br /><br />:lol:<br /><br />Yeah it happens to me too. I'm modifying threads and I find older ones than this one and I can't believe how long we've been here. And I realized that some of the believers who started to believe since day 1 are missing. I wonder where they went. Missing them really.  :cry:
  • on 1268382375:
    <br />Well the subject says it all.<br /><br />with all the double theorys and stuff, would we believe that its actually MJ when (if) he comes back ?<br />
    <br /><br />No most would be believe he'll be a impersonator. Unless the MSM confirms its him
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    All depends how he 'comes back' really doesn't it? I have my own ideas on that, that I'm not prepared to share right now on a public forum - but basically, we'll believe it's him, I'm certain!
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    [size=medium]<br /> errrr <br /><br /><br /> afraid/ <br /><br /><br />Perhaps he will be standing right in front of us---in the FLESH…………<br /><br /><br />{Michael, wearing a clown suit--or maybe a Pink Panther disguise--removes his garb}<br /><br /><br /> mj_bad/ <br /><br /><br />Fans: {in astonishment and disbelief} Michael, is that really you? NO! It can't be!<br /><br /><br />Michael: Yes, it's really me! {turns around slowly for all to see} Did you really think I ever left?<br /><br /><br />Fans: {looking hard with scrutinizing, hoaxy eyes  suspicious//  spinning like pinwheels} Nah…it's not him. It's just some dude in an MJ disguise underneath that clown/Pink Panther suit.<br /><br /><br />{fans turn and walk away, fraught with disappointment}<br /><br /><br />Michael: {standing alone…shakes his head…and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall} 99 bottles of Propofol… 99 bottles of Propofol… take 1 down, pass it around--oops! where did it go?….. 98 bottles of Propofol………<br /><br /><br /> :lol: <br /><br /><br /> 8-) <br /><br /><br /> mj_dance/ [/size]
  • Yes I will believe it's MJ when he is coming back. Another good question is HOW will he come back?any ideas ?? I think he will be back with his children sitting beside him.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Front, you and TS seem pre-occupied with the over-abundance of propfol bottles... <br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Well, Front, if you checked this thread and answered, I'd be grateful if you'd give a serious opinion about this too. I am looking forward to it. <br /><br /> I think that lately everything really starts to look more like a joke here and that almost nothing is seriously discussed. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that people shouldn't have fun but not always. If it's too much then it loses depth and importance and sometimes some  aspects need to be treated also seriously. I chose to keep a little quiet lately and watch instead of talking because you said something about  "Alas, more "serious" stuff to come………" and my eyes and ears are wide open and unfortunatelly all I see is not actually serious stuff. I don't know yet what you meant by "serious stuff" but I think I didn't find that lately around here.<br /><br />I hope you understand wht I try to explain, I say it from the heart, and it's nothing I criticize. It's just a wish of mine.... to finally start discussing some aspects in a more serious way. Joking.... but not always.. I don't know if you get what I say. You know I always read your posts and I am looking forward to your opinions and guiding, and I look forward to serious things that actually happen and not only words.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    HA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA<br /><br />As odd or cruel may sound for mourning fans, I think Front´s post was hylarious  :lol: Anna.<br /><br />We are of the opinion that Michael is alive ;)
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Mourning and being serious from time to time (which is not much to ask, I think and few people were of the same opinion in BACK theard) are totally different things. I suppose Front got what I wanted to say. For me, loling all the time is not why I'm here for. But, yeah, Front got it, I am sure. I don't need to explain more and either I will
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1316618193:
    <br />[size=medium]<br /> errrr <br /><br /><br /> afraid/ <br /><br /><br />Perhaps he will be standing right in front of us---in the FLESH…………<br /><br /><br />{Michael, wearing a clown suit--or maybe a Pink Panther disguise--removes his garb}<br /><br /><br /> mj_bad/ <br /><br /><br />Fans: {in astonishment and disbelief} Michael, is that really you? NO! It can't be!<br /><br /><br />Michael: Yes, it's really me! {turns around slowly for all to see} Did you really think I ever left?<br /><br /><br />Fans: {looking hard with scrutinizing, hoaxy eyes  suspicious//  spinning like pinwheels} Nah…it's not him. It's just some dude in an MJ disguise underneath that clown/Pink Panther suit.<br /><br /><br />{fans turn and walk away, fraught with disappointment}<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Michael: {standing alone…shakes his head…and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall} 99 bottles of Propofol… 99 bottles of Propofol… take 1 down, pass it around--oops! where did it go?….. 98 bottles of Propofol………<br /><br />[/size]<br /> :lol: <br /><br /><br /> 8-) <br /><br /><br /> mj_dance/ [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Front this is hilarious!  :lol: Is it a count down before BAM................................  suspicious//    geek/<br /><br />I think some humor is needed to help us go through the dark and serious path ahead ...........  errrr
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The forum is FULL of serious posts, Anna. Not everyone needs to share your mood of the day, Anna.<br />Being funny from time to time is also healthy.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    i think he  already BAMs (like LKL, greenman, horror night at universal) i said this so many times... he already did it but the world is so blind to see it... love your post front! maybe he is near bottle one by now...<br /> lolol/
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    As long as the family (mostly Janet & Katherine) are saying it's Michael, then I will believe it. But there's always this thought, what if someone is forcing them to say it's him?  :?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1316622563:
    <br />Mourning and being serious from time to time (which is not much to ask, I think and few people were of the same opinion in BACK theard) are totally different things. I suppose Front got what I wanted to say. For me, loling all the time is not why I'm here for. But, yeah, Front got it, I am sure. I don't need to explain more and either I will<br />
    <br /><br />Seriously, if I would feel the negativity you have in you the whole day, I would live a miserable life. You are demanding, negative and also offensive to other members. If you don't like the way how people on here need a laugh at times, open your own forum where you can whine and cry and be negative all day. It is seriously getting on my nerves.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."