Michael Jackson's Message - Part 1

We are working on a series of videos regarding Mike's Message. Here are the first two.

Greetz, Mo & Souza

[youtube:3eutnitm]

[youtube:3eutnitm]

Comments

• frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    I dont wanna a RFID chip!!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • They will try to convice you that you want it.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    They will try to convice you that you want it.
    Why is America distroying our Mother? cant they just ''leave us alone''?
    I really believe that MJ hoaxed his dead to save his world, ourworld! for his children and for the rest of us!

MJ is damn powerfull,, And he got his Army of LOVE!!!!! WE R GONNA FIGHT AGAIN THESE BASTERDS!!!!!!!!!!
  • sbrownesbrowne Posts: 30
    how exactly are we supposed to expose them? I understand Michaels message completely, but how are we supposed to stop them? I know we are supposed to fight wiht love, but is that enough? I am willing to help put the stop to these lunatics but how? I have been thinking about it and I am not sure what approach to take. Some guideness would be lovely. This shit as got to stop. we must get more people involved we need to the world to get involved.
  • Hey, there, Mo. Good job on the videos. Also love the background music with it's African rhythms. Looking forward to the rest. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJJuiceMJJuice Posts: 8
    I wonna say THANK YOU, only this. All help u can give us is wellcome & needed !
    Full of LOVE
    <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    Just how is the NWO/governments of the world going to get these RFID's into people without their consent? Vaccinations are voluntary not compulsory. This is not the "X-Files". Very interesting all the same. So next time my doctor recommends a shot of any kind, I will politely but firmly decline. Thanks for the heads-up.
  • goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
    I want to stop them but don't know how ? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Oh god THEY don't really care about anyone <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    THEY are so evil , cruel , mean , selfish , devilish
    I hate them <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thanks for addressing the important reasons for this death hoax. Many of us have been lulled into complacency by the silly banter we watch on our televisions . We allow them to entertain, educate, and inform us and haven't stopped to even question if the information they've been feeding us is truth or fiction. Well I'm sure every hoax believer does now, and by the time this whole hoax has been revealed, everyone else will question as well. Then I somehow don't think nwo's plans will be so easy to implement.
  • They will get us with food... if your standing and waiting for food but they say no food unless you take the injection., many will get the shot. Food will be so expensive ...and we will be so over taxed we wount be able to afford it. WE need to grow our own food etc...
  • I dont want to believe in all this, but if this is true then we should throw out those "digital tv converters" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> . This is one interesting essay I found on how HAARP weapons can be used in the converters. I always asked myself why was it so important for the transition and why pay so much money for it.

Digital TV Mind Control Through Silent Sound

<!-- m -->http://www.scribd.com/doc/12398926/Digi ... nt-Sound..<!-- m -->.

Its a long essay, but worth reading.
  • Wow what a scary mess. I feel like a peon in the bottom of a bucket. Helpless. What can we do. That Chip litterally will be the mark of the beast according to the bible!! I know for a fact i will refuse that. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Good job ladies putting these videos together. Thank you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Peace
    <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • We have all become so complacent in our daily lives, that we are not paying attention to what is really taking place.
    Everything that Mo and Souza are putting out is very real. People have to understand that we all have to question EVERYTHING that is presented to us. We are so wrapped up in TV and the subliminal messages that come out of commercials, and programs and movies etc that has dulled us into this hypnotic state that we do not know how to get out of it. WE are minions that is what they call us, the elite have had this all planned from eons ago.
    It is amazing how far down the rabbit hole this all goes. It blows ones mind to start researching this information, and what you find. Michaels messages are very clear, he was very awake and knew what he had to do, it is a shame on what they did to him, or any of us for that matter.
    Great post again from Mo and Souza. I just love this website....
    THANKS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    really really fucking scary. like someone posted before, what do we do? personally, i'm beyond disgusted that Rockefeller was laughing about 9/11. i cant even type what i want to say because i know there are kids that browse this forum. what i want to know is, where is their soul? where is their HEART? my god. how can you look at images of 9/11 and Haiti and not want to just cry? These people were innocent. They didn't do anything to these "elite." I'm disgusted. WE'VE HAD ENOUGH. God, help us.
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    For those who are interested about what is going on...the media seems to be aware of a lot of things...if this information is true..

It is in german but you are welcome to translate it with google

Locations of concentration camps in Southern California

<!-- m -->http://www.wfg-gk.de/verschwoer2kapitel3.html<!-- m -->
  • lotus_sutralotus_sutra Posts: 224
    First of all I don't believe Russo was told anything by any Rockefeller... if I am wrong and he was given access to such high security information, he would now be a dead man! We are in the matrix <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> fear is being created by our goverment and of our government...our heads are spinning and who knows what to beLIEve any longer!
    Tomorrow I may change my opinion, tonight I say f**k it!!! I don't care right now, I'm tired of all the evil in the world, sick of the abuse on our animals and children, disgusted that we no longer value the elderly (ppl throwing their own parents in homes and never visiting them!), etc...
    The world is filled with hate...when did it become easier to ignore your neighbor instead of saying hello and telling them to have a nice day??? Why are so many of us suffering with anxiety and depression symptoms making anti-depressants the most common med to be on...which is also supressing our ability to feel anything, goverments legal version of 'comfortably numb'???
    Sorry for the vent, I am just sick of everything at the moment...the hoax, being laid off, not trusting anyone (since 6/25), the news, sickly state of our environment, getting older and feeling the best of times are now far behind me, blah, blah, blah! Ok, this old beotch is going to bed so the rest of you may have a good night <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ! Peace to all of you, may our dreams tonight be better then our reality of today!

Mo & Souza, thank you for the videos they were very good, I am just a cranky a** at the moment!
  • reyferrarireyferrari Posts: 134
    WONderful!!!...

wait a minute...MO is a girl?? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • emeraldcityemeraldcity Posts: 222
    Thank you for your very informative videos Mo & Souza - and thank you Michael for waking us up from our long sleep. I look forward to the day when you return and are able to tell us in your own words what form of action we should take in these very challenging times ahead. Our children and their children deserve a better world ... Emerald xo
  • i am sorry but i dont believe that in the middle of preparation for a concert (a non concert) mikes big plan was to hoax to save the world

i do not believe this is his message - it has fallen on deaf ears the majority of the world arent listening to a dead man (?)

if there is a powerful message he needs to say it, write about it, become involved not absent himself from it and let others (the minority - hoax believers) say this was his message.

the great humanitarians of this world did not absent themselves and from behind a curtain let others say this was his word - they said it themselves they made it very clear, very obvious so that the youngest the oldest the simplest etc could understand.
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    WONderful!!!...

wait a minute...MO is a girl?? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    YOU ARE SO FUNNY MADE ME LOL!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Theres a lot more to this than meets the eye... all this goes way beyond the Goverments Illuminati or NWO
    we are way past that.. we need to take out the nerve centre, once we find that then WE MUST DESTROY IT...
  • matrix - bah
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Mo and Souza, you both are amazing!! So great to have you both. Thankyou for this, this is some serious stuff!! Im not sure what will come next. But this does'nt feel good.
  • IDK3MJIDK3MJ Posts: 57
    Thanks,

i saw a similar video on youtube channel, but maybe not everyone realized what MJ has got to do with NWO,

thanks again,
    Yvonne