Photo of Dr MURRAY and MICHAEL from 2005?? With Jermaine??

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Wowsers. Check this site out (its in polish) <!-- m -->http://muzyka.interia.pl/pop/news/micha ... 1017677,50<!-- m -->

And check the photo. Ive attached it here also.

The photo looks 2005 to me, from the trial era... but the article is from 2007.

Comments

• msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I think this photo is actually from 2005 during the trial. That looks like the outfit MJ wore when he jumped on top of the suv and started dancing. Wow interesting. I thought he met Murray recently not that far back. The photo look legit and you can clearly see Murray in the background. Supporting MJ during the trial? Hmmmmm.....
  • hasn't they told that murray was from aeg?

This would mean: another lie
  • hasn't they told that murray was from aeg?

If this photo is real.. and i dont see why it isnt if the article is from 2007... then this proves MORE lies.... OMG.. its all coming out. The truth is getting nearer.
  • jipiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    hasn't they told that murray was from aeg?

If this photo is real.. and i dont see why it isnt if the article is from 2007... then this proves MORE lies.... OMG.. its all coming out. The truth is getting nearer.

Yeah something is fishy. This photo is a good find. Murray with MJ during the trial. Why would he be at the trial with MJ? Almost like he's there as a friend. I found this little article on People .com which makes Murray sound like a decent guy actually not trying to imply anything. Here it is:
    Facebook Twitter Yahoo Buzz E-mail Since Michael Jackson's death, the picture emerging of Dr. Conrad Murray has become increasingly grim.

Strapped for cash, the physician left his low-income patients and signed on as Jackson's personal physician for $150,000 a month, only to become a target of a manslaughter investigation amid reports he injected the pop icon with a powerful anesthesia the night before his death.

But to those who have long known him and been his patients in Texas and Nevada, the 56-year-old doctor from Grenada is no Hollywood Dr. Feelgood. He's a hero, a lifesaver. For these people, the drumbeat of news reports has been met with bafflement and anger. In one section of Houston, Murray is credited with bringing a medical facility where others dared not go. He volunteered to teach elementary school and cared so much about his patients that he offered to do video conferences with them when he couldn't personally attend to them.

In 2000, Murray opened Global Cardiovascular Associates in Las Vegas just east of the Strip, where his clientele spanned the Vegas caste system from the less fortunate to, patients say, several unidentified officials in Vegas government.

"I looked forward to going to see him because he was very warm, very good-hearted," Las Vegas patient Donna Digiacomo told PEOPLE just days after discovering her doctor was the man in the middle of the Jackson media circus. "He's not getting a fair shake at this. He's the most beautiful man you would ever know."

Humble Beginnings
    Although his name will forever be associated with the King of Pop, it wasn't always glitz and glamour for Murray. Until the age of 7, he was raised by his grandparents, both of whom were farmers in Grenada. He later moved to Trinidad and Tobago to be with his mother. A hard worker, Murray bought his first house at 19, a home he would later sell and use the profits from to put himself through college. It wasn't until he was 25 when he finally met his father, who was also a doctor.

Following in his father's footsteps, Murray headed for medical school, at predominantly African-American Meharry Medical College in Nashville. Murray eventually opened a practice in Houston, the Acres Homes Heart and Vascular Institute.

"We have been so lucky to have Dr. Murray and that clinic in this community," Houston patient Ruby Mosley told PEOPLE. "There are many, many patients that thank God this man was here for them." Mosely said there are even prayer rituals for Murray in the community.

Backlash & Money Woes
    For every supporter, though, there are detractors. The backlash he's faced since Jackson, 50, died last month has been so severe that Murray now has a bodyguard.

Police arrive at Dr. Conrad Murray's community

INF
    Murray, a cardiologist, has been M.I.A. at his medical practices in Houston and Las Vegas since the death, but it's not because he doesn't want to be there. "He is harassed no matter where he goes," his attorney Ed Chernoff said in a statement.

Lately it hasn't just been Jackson fans who have been hounding him. In a period of a month, Murray's businesses were hit with more than $400,000 in judgments from unpaid bills and child support obligations. It was against this financial backdrop that he accepted a job to be Jackson's personal physician during his 50 London concerts as part of the This Is It tour, a job that would have reportedly paid Murray $150,000 a month. In a letter sent to many of his patients just 10 days before Jackson's death, Murray called the job a "once in a lifetime opportunity."

His financial struggles don't end there though. More recently, the Clark County (Nevada) Recorder's Office confirmed that Murray owes $15,000 in back payments on his 5,268-square-ft. home in the ritzy Red Rock Country Club, a guarded, gated community about 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip. This was the home searched last month by authorities seeking evidence of propofol, the anesthesia that may have contributed to Jackson's death, and signs of prescriptions written under aliases, a felony.

According to county records, Murray bought the home in Oct. 2004, less than two years after meeting Jackson for the first time when the King of Pop brought in one of his children to be treated for a minor illness.

Fernell Hogan, who founded the nonprofit Houston Community Education Council, said Murray is a symbol of what was right in their community. "Here we haveFriendship with Jackson
    From that, a friendship later developed. Why would Michael Jackson, a man known to keep a tight inner circle, let this man in? His patients say it's his kindness and his concern for people first and foremost. One patient said Murray performed angioplasty on him three years ago without ever being guaranteed he would be paid.
    a black doctor who's actually working in a black community servicing his own people, which is very rare. I have a campaign called Anything Is Possible to encourage kids and [Murray] is a symbol of that."

Wow the article says Murray warm hearted, helped people in the community, volunteered, came from humble beginnings. He also did a procedure on MJ without the guarantee of being paid? They later developed a friendship. Wow.... I think People is a pretty legit source.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Very observant find DancingTheDream! Also look at the way Murray glares at Michael...

However it was known also that Murray had treated the children previously, if I recall correct (not 100% sure) the year 2006 was mentioned in this context.
  • QuirkyDianaQuirkyDiana Posts: 386
    Who knows why he was with MJ here? A feelgood doc? Trusted friend? Wonder if he can be spotted in any footage? Lets not also forget that MJ befriended seemingly good people only to find that someone evil was pulling the strings from behind.
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    Oh wow <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> very good finding. I don't know what to think about it, but it sure proves a lot of lies have been said. If Murray knew Michael since 2005 or even 2007 why keeping it secret?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> SO JERMAINE KNOWS DR. MURRAY <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Oh wow!...This is interesting!...Good find! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I didn't think Murray had anything to do with AEG.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    If this article is true which it seems to be. It also proves that at least Jermaine had laid eyes on Murray before 2009.
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    Ohmy! THE FIRST pic of Michael and murray Together!
  • He´s not Murray. He seems his usual bodyguard, the umbrella man...

jackson43c.jpg
    jackson43b.jpg
    Michael_Jermaine_Bracia_2146735.jpg

xin_4303020510186012798511.jpg
    MICHAEL_JACKSON.sff_KSD103_20050407185613.jpg

They have some resemblance, but not the same man.
  • it looks completely like murray to me. not the other guy. just my opinion.
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    He´s not Murray. He seems his usual bodyguard, the umbrella man...

jackson43c.jpg
    jackson43b.jpg

xin_4303020510186012798511.jpg

They have some resemblance, but not the same man.

Oh wow.
    Good find.

In a way he does kinda look like Murray with some extra weight.
  • The pic is from 2004

Pop star Michael Jackson reaches for his umbrella as he leaves the Santa Maria Courthouse following his arraignment on sexual molestation charges on Jan 16, 2004, in Santa Maria, Calif.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/4448227/

Same clothes.

Ey, and look the pic from Ed Souza <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • my[KING]"]it looks completely like murray to me. not the other guy. just my opinion.

They have the same cloths and tie...
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Not Michael
  • HarryHarry Posts: 113
    Its not the umbrella man. its not murray but its not him either.
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I know but I found it while searching "michael jackson 2004 trial" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It comes from a P2P site, I can´t find it in that web now, but has the format of the rest of movie frames, as if it belonged to a film ¿????
  • Its not the umbrella man. its not murray but its not him either.

I don´t know if he´s the umbrella man, they look alike to me.
    But now that we know the date we can search for more takes of that moment.
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129

• Im guessing that is the guy who played MJ in the recaps of the trial that they showed on TV, since no cameras were allowed in the real courtroom.