Dont' Walk Away - Another great one

MJmakesmespeechlessMJmakesmespeechless Posts: 1,468
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
Who else "melts" when they hear this song?
Man I think the Invincible was one of the best albums Michael put out

"Don't Walk Away"

Don’t walk away
See I just can’t find the right thing to say
I tried but all my pain gets in the way
Tell me what I have to do so you’ll stay
Should I get down on my knees and pray

[CHORUS 1]
And how can I stop losing you
How can I begin to say
When there’s nothing left to do but walk away

I close my eyes
Just to try and see you smile one more time
But it’s been so long now all I do is cry
Can’t we find some love to take this away
‘Cause the pain gets stronger every day

[CHORUS 2]
How can I begin again
How am I to understand
When there’s nothing left to do but walk away

See now why
All my dreams been broken
I don’t know where we’re going
Everything we said and all we done now
Don’t let go, I don’t wanna walk away
Now why
All my dreams been broken
Don’t know where we’re going
Everything begins to set us free
Can’t you see, I don’t wanna walk away

If you go, I won’t forget you girl
Can’t you see that you will always be
Even though I had to let you go
There’ nothing left to do
Don’t walk away

Comments

• OMG I'm listening to that song right now. Love it.
    I agree with you. I think Invincible was some of his best work. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Who else "melts" when they hear this song?

My thoughts exactly... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • This one, "Break of Dawn" and "Whatever happens" are my 3 favorite MJ ballads. "Don't walk away" always brings tears to my eyes, because it makes me think back on the times in my life when I had to let somebody go, who was very dear to me. You can really hear the pain in his voice. It's genius if you ask me.

"Invincible" is my favorite album.
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129
    invincible IS his best work... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> my fav CD
  • WeAreOneWeAreOne Posts: 55
    Yes yes yes!!! in my opinion this album is so under rated. It's amazing from beginning to end!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    sony should have promoted it more,its fab....i listen to it all the time......xxxxxx
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    it is such a lovely song and i have been listening to
    fare well my summer love
    another great weepy song
  • vanessavanessa Posts: 80
    I was just about to post something about this song, the song is amazing and Michael sung it with such a deep emotion, as always..

And i agree, i keep amazed of how good Invincible album is..people must hear more songs in it.
  • bended knee, now.. bended knee
  • Im glad you all like it. I simply love it

I adore The Invincible album
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Who else "melts" when they hear this song?

My thoughts exactly... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I agree wholeheartedly! Melts my heart and my soul every time. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • I've been listening to the Invincible CD for the past 2 months and I haven't listened to anything else. I can't get enough of that CD.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    My spirit soars to another place when I listen to Invincible; I could never get tired of them. Because of the threads on Diana Ross, I kinda picture it being her he's talking about, when she up and married. It wouldn't be Lisa, because it seems he was already spending time away from her because he wasn't happy, and she didn't know where he was. Do you think all his dreams that are broken only refers to his love dreams? His career goals and dreams, I think he met all those up until the allegations.
  • It is the album i take with me in the car when iam heading somewhere. It puts me in such a good mood.
  • MissReneeMissRenee Posts: 49
    I love that song.
  • OMG I'm listening to that song right now. Love it.
    I agree with you. I think Invincible was some of his best work. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I agree. I've had Invincible in my CD player for 4 months now and listen to it every day. I love all of the songs on there but this one does pull at my heart strings.
  • I love Invincible . Its so ahead of its time and innovative. I wish that more songs were released from this album. Its truly a master piece and one of my favorites.Invincible become invisible due to sabotage by Sony - they are such a** holes! I must admit i only bought a copy post 25th June but, I wish i had bought it a lot sooner!
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Me me i do. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Every time i look at that picture,the one in miss renees post,i feel so sad,dont know when it is from,or what he was doin,but my heat goes out to him. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Yes, I love this album, too. I wish we could get some more music from Michael.

I love starting my day with good coffee and great music. So, come on Mike, what you've been doing all these twelve months? We need more <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • lynnandsofeelynnandsofee Posts: 243
    Guys....I have been watching the 30th anniversary special on you-tube, and that was a big WOW for me. Does anyone know if this entire performance is available on a DVD and where I can purchase this. thank you...
  • I agree...Invincible is some of his very best work. It was very underrated here in the States. Number one everywhere else except here. Ridiculous conspiracies against him. Sometimes wish I could afford to move to another country...

I think that album is also full of clues for the hoax... and it's like a love-letter to the fans. Love it.
  • gloveloveglovelove Posts: 192
    these lines express exactly how i feel at the moment ...I MISS YOU SO MUCH MICHAEL:
    I close my eyes
    Just to try and see you smile one more time
    But it’s been so long now all I do is cry
    Can’t we find some love to take this away
    ‘Cause the pain gets stronger every day
    Oh my od im lstening to it now and i love this song but i can guarentee it always makes me blub its a beautiful song and Michael sings it amazingly, sandg with so much emotion <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->