Dr dre -New World Order

ROFLROFL Posts: 530
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Hey guys I don't know if anyone has posted this video yet but anyways you can watch the whole video or you can just skip it to 3:00 , the first time i heard it , it was scary ..lol...

[youtube:gby7g3cg]

Comments

• Unbelievable! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> That was quite scary. Ofcourse there is alot of symbolism but also the satanic colours Blue, Red, Green and Yellow. Thanks for sharing this.
  • I don't think this video is meant as a pro-NWO. But as a warning of what is coming. To make people realize what is going on. KRS ONE is very ANTI-NWO and Nas too. It's a strong video.
  • michangelomichangelo Posts: 247
    RAP - HIP HOP all this music works for the NWO,
    it is brainwashing to smoke pot and shamelessly!
    This music makes me sick, I have eyes that turn so I hear!
    It's really the music of the end times and Satan is more perverse than ever.
    Just a watch clips and listen to the words we closer to hell for eternity.
    Anyway, if the scratch disk to make music makes people into trance is really an aberration!

I know I can already hear the fans of this music I throw stones!
    but for me it is clear that music is satanic.

People can at the top if the illuminati do not want!
    It is they who decide who goes up or not.
    As long as you speak them good or bad is all they ask,
    because it was part of their plans to control minds.
  • RAP - HIP HOP all this music works for the NWO,
    Anyway, if the scratch disk to make music makes people into trance is really an aberration!

I strongly disagree. Not ALL musicians are pro-NWO. There is a lot of musicians too whom are warning of whar is to going on the world.
  • KRS ONE [youtube:2fcdtrrj]
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460

I'm not at all a fan or rap or hip-hop but to act like all of it is brainwashing is purely ignorant.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Actually, smoking pot is not a bad thing according to the mind control thing. If a mind control victim smokes pot, they are less easy to trigger.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Actually, smoking pot is not a bad thing according to the mind control thing. If a mind control victim smokes pot, they are less easy to trigger.

WE AGREE ON SOMETHING!!!! I actually really am excited about that, I'm not just being sarcastic.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621

wasn't there a bag of hash found in the room michael stayed in (mistaken for 'tar heroine' at first)? at least the search report stated that, but who knows if that thing is real in the first place. if michael had smoked pot, he was probably using it as a sleeping aid anyway or against pain. some doctors, especially ones that usually are not quick to prescribe regular drugs would recommend consuming marijuana over chemical painkillers, at least here in europe. i didn't know about the effect that you would be less easy to trigger, but that makes perfect sense then. like a 'herbal' blocker...?
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • RAP - HIP HOP all this music works for the NWO,

wasn't there a bag of hash found in the room michael stayed in (mistaken for 'tar heroine' at first)? at least the search report stated that, but who knows if that thing is real in the first place. if michael had smoked pot, he was probably using it as a sleeping aid anyway or against pain. some doctors, especially ones that usually are not quick to prescribe regular drugs would recommend consuming marijuana over chemical painkillers, at least here in europe. i didn't know about the effect that you would be less easy to trigger, but that makes perfect sense then. like a 'herbal' blocker...?
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

the marijuana high puts some people in a temporary euphoric state... like relaxing the brain... from what i heard LOL <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    This is off topic but as you are discussing cannabis I thought you may be interested to watch this. When taken properly ie, Hemp oil with high THC level it seems to be a cure-all. It says here that it cures cancer among many other things as well as helping in psychological disorders.

This man has been producing this and giving it away to people who are very sick and they have been cured, along with himself. They now want to prosecute him <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> . When taking it in the way he says doesn't even get you high. It makes sense as to why it is banned, it would not suit their agenda at all. Isn't it also convenient that it is only illegal to grow it when there is THC in it.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw<!-- m -->
  • This is off topic but as you are discussing cannabis I thought you may be interested to watch this. When taken properly ie, Hemp oil with high THC level it seems to be a cure-all. It says here that it cures cancer among many other things as well as helping in psychological disorders.

This man has been producing this and giving it away to people who are very sick and they have been cured, along with himself. They now want to prosecute him <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> . When taking it in the way he says doesn't even get you high. It makes sense as to why it is banned, it would not suit their agenda at all. Isn't it also convenient that it is only illegal to grow it when there is THC in it.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw<!-- m -->

saw about that before.. good vid

My wife has smoked pot for 30 years, and his own confession is an evil habit,
    very difficult to control, because the brain once accustomed needs it as much as smoking can do.
    Of course there is the good side and therapeutic effects of relaxation (music) and laughter too,
    even a wild imagination, but Mary Jane has become a hard drug with any THC in it today!
    A chronic dependency, and my wife finally feels liberated from a burden which has caused a lot of illusion in his life, and nothing in the world despite the temptation to repeat it would sink to hell again!
    This is not an opinion it is the reality, those who say otherwise are smokers!

My wife has smoked pot for 30 years, and his own confession is an evil habit,
    very difficult to control, because the brain once accustomed needs it as much as smoking can do.
    Of course there is the good side and therapeutic effects of relaxation (music) and laughter too,
    even a wild imagination, but Mary Jane has become a hard drug with any THC in it today!
    A chronic dependency, and my wife finally feels liberated from a burden which has caused a lot of illusion in his life, and nothing in the world despite the temptation to repeat it would sink to hell again!
    This is not an opinion it is the reality, those who say otherwise are smokers!

You think everything you say is not an opinion, it is reality. So it's pretty hard to take you seriously.

And at the risk of being banned, I shall shut up............. now.
    jessicathx said - You think everything you say is not an opinion, it is reality. So it's pretty hard to take you seriously.

Yes that is close your big mouth and that's my opinion!
    You're not happy with my topics and what I said then goes away.
    I do not say anything but it's enough, you're a trouble maker

I do not speak enough English to tell you what I think of your rotten comments
    to me, but I never speak against people, which do the same thing!

And to say that I have no opinion, this is your opinion, because if there is someone here that emits different opinion that's me!

Then go somewhere else if I am, and will rot your own topics!

Jeeezzz, how disagreeable person you are! AND IT'S MY OPINION!

SORRY ADMIN but this person is...is ...ah forget it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    jessicathx said - You think everything you say is not an opinion, it is reality. So it's pretty hard to take you seriously.

Yes that is close your big mouth and that's my opinion!
    You're not happy with my topics and what I said then goes away.
    I do not say anything but it's enough, you're a trouble maker

I do not speak enough English to tell you what I think of your rotten comments
    to me, but I never speak against people, which do the same thing!

And to say that I have no opinion, this is your opinion, because if there is someone here that emits different opinion that's me!

Then go somewhere else if I am, and will rot your own topics!

Jeeezzz, how disagreeable person you are! AND IT'S MY OPINION!

SORRY ADMIN but this person is...is ...ah forget it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOL I'm far from a trouble-maker or someone that does nothing but try to start shit. You are more than welcome to opinions, those are what make the world go round. HOWEVER it is the fact that you say your opinions are NOT opinions but are FACT that gets me heated and makes me have to say something. I do not now and never have had a problem with people expressing their opinions or I wouldn't even come to these forums. You're hilarious, you really are. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You say that ALL rap artists are EVIL and ELVIS is the son of the DEVIL. Honestly? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

For the most part I just avoid you every time I want to say something, because you're not worth being banned over. But when you can sit there and type "THIS IS NOT MY OPINION THIS IS FACT" about something, yeah, I'll get heated. I won't apologize for it either.
    I just made a complaint for assault and you run after that!
    IT'S MY OPINION! .. you're happy? Stop bashing me and others people! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    I just made a complaint for assault and you run after that!
    IT'S MY OPINION! .. you're happy? Stop bashing me and others people! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Pffft I only bothered replying because you make it sound like I'm some horrible person or something. Which I'm far from, K? THX! BYE!

As for bashing people... I've had disagreements with TWO people here. I hardly think it needs to be painted as though I'm constantly berating everyone.