The Weird List

Comments

• Isn't that the movie with Flex as MJ? If so, I've got that one! Didn't really notice the part you mentioned but now, I'll definitely rewatch it so I can find it. MIB 2...don't remember seeing that one either. Guess I'll be going to the library to check that one out <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

uh yes i believe so! it wasnt played by mj himself, but its a very interesting movie!
    It's called: Michael jackson the movie man in the mirror its on youtube <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTX-Ndy0810&feature=PlayList&p=4A56BC933CEA01D7&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=22

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KItSNUQ ... 7&index=24<!-- m --> this is the part of liz taylor i've mentioned

Yep! The very same one I have. Thanks for posting. Much appreciated <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    Michael Jackson Buys Coffin For Neverland Ranch
    The Sun reports Michael Jackson has splashed out $34,000 on a gold-plated coffin. Jacko picked the ornate design from a catalogue after visiting an undertaker in Las Vegas. He then asked shocked workers to ship the box to his Neverland Ranch in California, and many speculate it was purchased for his own funeral.

<!-- m -->http://popdirt.com/michael-jackson-buys ... anch/7886/<!-- m -->

thats a funny one cos in the bashit interview he said he didnt want to die so why buy a coffin and keep it in your home

Well, I think it was the best answer from him in a situation like that. And, if he really did buy a coffin... Well, no-one can escape the reality.
  • dvdg1dvdg1 Posts: 47
    About weird things, i received this message on my youtube channel
    Michael jackson died at 11:00
    Dr murray called to Las Vegas at 11:18 to 11:49
    Then he called again in Las Vegas from 11:49 - 11:51
    Then he called Houston from 11:51 - 12:12
    Then he called to a Jackson associate from 12:12 - 12:14
    Then a bodyguard said that he saw murray running at 12:15 from house
    Dr murray found michael dead at 11:00
    Then he chatted with friends for a full hour to tell them about this?

waht do you think? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • mjjmjj Posts: 74
    what? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Just to use this weird list thread <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Today I was inspecting my system for viruses, cleaned all the cache and cookies and went ot the bookmark bar.
    I had there this site bookmarked :michaeljacksonvictimorgenius.com

Now days is gone, but I know it was registered July 24th.

I remember that site being shown up in a chat. The content was "weird". Was a dark site, little odd, and had the song "little Susie".I remember it said something like we inform you that you not part of us or something similar.
    That site was stored in my caché up to a couple of months later, time when i decided to re-check it. And then, surprise, the same site was full of content from a parazzi MJ hater who talked terribly bad about MJ followers as well, mocking on us.

I got very upset of that "sick game" and started back then questioning: why would any paparazzi hater be in a MJ chat room pretending to be a kind guy?

That was the time I realized that some people have different agendas than us and that we are being pulled here and there with clues and riddles by some cruel minds who can see us as a bite to get laugh at and also get money from, since the same day that link was posted to me, many others from a domain called Godaddy was posted as well and we were told to start donating.

Does anybody remember that site? do you remember who posted the site?

Thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • since the same day that link was posted to me, many others from a domain called Godaddy was posted as well and we were told to start donating.

Does anybody remember that site? do you remember who posted the site?

Thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Go Daddy is an Internet domain registrar and web hosting company that also sells e-business related software and services. In 2009, it reached more than 36 million domain names under management. Go Daddy is currently the largest ICANN-accredited registrar in the world, and is three times the size of its closest competitor. GoDaddy's domain reseller division is Wild West Domains (wildwestdomains.com), and Wild West uses the secureserver.net domain for many of their webhosting servers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GoDaddy

So saying that you are getting something from Godaddy, really doesn't mean a lot...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Yes it means to get something from godaddy, an I explain to you why. That chat uses private messages as well and by pm I was told that godaddy belongs to MJ. I don´t know if this is true or not.

Anyway, I was asking if someone remembered those sites, where and when the sites were posted that´s all. I was not asking to know about Godaddy <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Add this to the weird list!

This is a strange statement to make especially from a physician:
    "His personal physician, Conrad Murray, stated he found Jackson in his room, not breathing but with a faint pulse, and administered CPR to no avail."

What is Cardiac Arrest?
    Cardiac arrest is the sudden, abrupt loss of heart function.

<!-- m -->http://www.americanheart.org/presenter<!-- m -->. ... ifier=4481

It is not possible to have a faint pulse if your heart has suddenly and completely stopped!

Your sig picture was taken during the VMA awards?!? WOW...I didn't even notice! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Great! Thanks for this! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • tiida11tiida11 Posts: 248
    Michael Jackson Buys Coffin For Neverland Ranch
    The Sun reports Michael Jackson has splashed out $34,000 on a gold-plated coffin. Jacko picked the ornate design from a catalogue after visiting an undertaker in Las Vegas. He then asked shocked workers to ship the box to his Neverland Ranch in California, and many speculate it was purchased for his own funeral.

<!-- m -->http://popdirt.com/michael-jackson-buys ... anch/7886/<!-- m -->

thats a funny one cos in the bashit interview he said he didnt want to die so why buy a coffin and keep it in your home

Well, I think it was the best answer from him in a situation like that. And, if he really did buy a coffin... Well, no-one can escape the reality.

"Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on the TV screen
    Don't make it factual"

- Michael Jackson
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    I was watching "The Michael Jackson Story - Man in the Mirror." and it does mention MJ going to rehab in London. Also J. Randy mention about MJ going to rehab for awhile and then he heard that MJ stayed in different peoples houses. Go to 5:06 and you will see the name of the rehab.
    [youtube:1w7sjnxr]

This is a movie that MJ did not approve of. I see why.

I did hear that MJ had passed around 11:00am.
  • Ahhh yes, the Weird List. This is what turned me into a hoax believer. I often read mjtruth's blog, it's great. Thank you for posting the list here, it's very useful! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • What do you make of this...?

<!-- m -->http://gonzogeek.wordpress.com/2009/06/ ... own-death/<!-- m -->

And this Also..

<!-- m -->http://www.javno.com/en-celebrities/mic ... nce_253230<!-- m -->
    does the guy on the left look like he doesn't believe Mike is there, he looks confused.
  • Just a point. If youve read "The Magic and the Madness" it says that Michael himself put out the rumors about the Elephant Man bones and the Hyperberic Chamber...that fooled the media.

So this is just on a MUCH larger scale. Maybe?

L.O.V.E

True! I've seen the movie "Michael Jackson - Man in the mirror" And in that movie it's explained that Mikey never went to rehab either! He had to get away from all the pressure of all the lawsuits against him (during his child molestation stuff *still those people who did that to him make me sick*) It was Elizabeth Taylor who was worried about him, because he didn't eat well, didn't sleep well and she said you've got to get away for a while let us solve this for you " I know something, you're in "rehab" " Don't know if any of you saw this movie and knows what I'm talking about?

Yes, that's what I always believed.

Just sayin-Man in the Mirror IMO was the possibly the worst and un credible movie ever trying to portray Mike-look the timeline on events were not even correct. It made him look like a true weirdo who thought of the dollar first in all things. It made it also look like "Dangerous" was a failing sell...it was'nt and the Dangerous era was his highest point until the tainting of the first allegations. I also pick and choose what I belive from Torebelli...he acts like he was a super close friend but in reality he was as "close" as the "friends" who came out after June 25th. True some of his book could be backed up and some of it,again,was only "sources".
  • <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->

I see MAGIC on the umbrella at 4.24
  • <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1129499/filmokey<!-- m -->
    joe jackson listed as actor on larry king live, The Memorial.

Jermaine listed on chat shows as an actor? <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0413659/filmoyear<!-- m -->

notice though that janet not listed as an actress at memorial

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001390/<!-- m -->

Michael Listed as performer at his own memorial on will you be there?

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001391/<!-- m --> How??? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1129499/filmokey
    joe jackson listed as actor on larry king live, The Memorial.

Jermaine listed on chat shows as an actor? <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0413659/filmoyear<!-- m -->

notice though that janet not listed as an actress at memorial

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001390/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001391/<!-- m --> How??? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Ok IMDB confuses me-are they like wikipedi-you can take them or leave them? Why is the memorial even on there?
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508

he was there and did the spoken word part <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• Michael Listed as performer at his own memorial on will you be there?

he was there and did the spoken word part <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

That spoken word part sounded eerily crisp and live. It had me looking over my shoulder while I was watching it. LOL
  • I was just sat thinking how things can have other meanings, i got to thinking about R.I.P, we see that as Rest In Peace, as in Dying, But could just people in on the hoax, actually be just wishing him a peaceful break? Or maybe it could stand for "Resides In Paris" "Resides In Prague."
    It's like those Kenny O tweets, TOY - Thinking of you, why when he is using an abreviation is he writing the words out too, I don't think it actually means thinking of you, but something else, i don't know what yet though? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Isn't SUN like the National Enquire? Also when I looked it up on the TMZ list of all who died past and present, Michael Jackson is not mentioned among the deceased. Patrick Swayze is and so is Martha Stewert's dog but not Michael. To me, that's weird.
  • OMG thank you soo much for posting this...from now on if i feel my doubts i am going to come here and read... i am like renewed all over again.. im PUMPED!!!! i feel good again....MICHAEL WE ARE TRUE FANS HERE AND WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!! I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!! Love you more <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I have been looking into how magic illusions are done, i found this one, and though it isn't exactly like Mike, doesn't some things add up to how he has managed to get away.

Magic and Illusion - disappear/re-appear

Question
    hello,
    i'm looking for an inexpensive and fairly simple way to make someone disappear and re-appear. i'll start by explaining that my daughter is in the high school marching band and i'm the guy that builds all the props and fixes the equipment,etc. well this season the show is about magic and illusion and they've asked me to make a box or something to make someone disappear.i can tell you that the location for the illusion would be out in the middle of a football field and the audience is seated in the grandstand i'm guessing 70 to 100 feet away. there would be nothing near the box like walls or anything,like i said in the middle of the field. low cost is probably the most important thing. the illusion doesn't have to be perfect,we're just adding effect to our show. any ideas you have would be greatly appreciated,the kids our counting on me.
    thanks,

Answer
    Joe

Hi

No problem. Here's a GREAT method that also allows you to make it as big, simple or complex as you want. But it gives an easy to understand method ... so you can be flexible. Otherwise we'll get into all kinds of problems with me describing mecahnics of things that may not work!

==> Firstly ... how it will look.
    I'll describe it as if there are a team of helpers (perhaps dressed in overalls or similar), a girl who will disappear, and someone fronting it as the magician.

==> There's a platform of some kind. It ascts as a focal point. Something like a small set of steps up and down like an Olympic thing ... 3 steps up and 3 down. This would be trotted on and positioned by the crew... dressed the same in say bright color with caps etc.

==> Now the 'magician' enters, claps once and the crew bring on the box or bag (see later) she will vanish from. This is placed on the top step and they form an arc around the steps.

==> Another gesture and the girl arrives. She goes up the steps and the crew assist her climbing into the box, getting in the bag etc.

==> Once done, it is left there in full view and the crew exit.

==> The magician does some build up ... mime or verbal ...ie walks up the steps, bangs the box etc ... dramatic effect ... then revelas she's gone. This can be simply opening, or exploding, burning, picking up and discarding ....anything.

==> At that moment the audience may think shes even hiding in the steps. But wait .... there's a loud "Helloooooo" and she appears behind them running down through and onto the pitch where she and the magician take their applause!

==> The Method
    Costuming is vital here. She must wear something that's a total contrast to the overalls the crew wear. What actually happens is that she gets into the container, changes into an overall .... exits and leaves the arena with them! Cheeky huh?!!!!!

So ... she simply puts the overalls (hidden in the box or bag) on top of her other clothes, puts on a cap and sneaks out whilst they are surrounding and jopins the melee / scrum. As this suggests, the more in the crew, the easier and more deceptive this will be.

Obviously just 4 in the crew won't give enough cover and a fifth would be noticed. It's essential that there are around a dozen .... and they all have roles and jobs to do. It must (at the moment of 'escape') be a buzz of activity.

==> The simplest method would be to use a giant cardboard box ... like a washing machine delivery box. Get several of these free! All you then need to do is cut a door in the rear side she sneaks out of (when surrounded) and immediately carries on helping the others.

==> You could adapt the box by slitting the sides and refixing with velcro fasteners etc so that, to show she's gone .... the box can be flattened out.

==> Another possibility is to put her in something like a mail sack. A large canvas bag. Changing clothes will be harder and hiding a slit in the back will be harder. Making it look like there is someone in it when empty is harder ... but it is another possibility.

==> You copuld of course build a special box (ask if you need to) but it isn't necessary and to be honest, a card box looks more innocent!

==> What can a crew do that justifies so many and requires them to surround the sides and provide cover? THIS is KEY!
    1) Make it a BIG box and have 4 carry it on.
    2)A previous 4 or more could have carried on the steps (on a trolley perhaps) and have set that ... and still be finishing as the box arrives.
    3) Use a large ribbon. Have 2 in charge of this. It's laid down first, the centre across the steps, and the box placed on top. Once the box is closed, it's tied around like a giant parcel. Perhaps a double ribbon (cross wise) will give 4 a job of gathering, crossing and tying.
    4) Others can have flags, banners and stuff, and they decorate the box with these once it's closed. ie shove them in holes in it, stick them on via velcro etc etc.

Basically, as a crew, they get active ... all of them, keep active, all with a job especially covering the left and right sides with a few at the rear so that, as she gets out ... if there are say 6 bending over and 7 stand up and 4 from each side all IMMEDIATELY trot off .....

==> Performance Tips
    > Put one crew member in charge with ciomminicating with the girl. They can work out a code of taps on the box when a) she's changed ready (must be very fast) and b) a return thump when she should come out.

> When the crew exit (with one extra) they should run in a giggling laughing trotting waving bunch .... not in a line. It'll hide the extra person.

> At that same moment the magician should hold stage attention by doing something or saying something important. This can be as simple as unfurling a banner or a big flag to use as a wand ... anything that focuses primary attention on him / her.

> the magician must now kill (fill) enough time for the girl to get round the back, overalls off and ready. The timing is important and can seem like an instant vanish and reappearance.

> Once you've got this working smoothly ... you MUST (repeat MUST) perfrom it several time in situ, with you in the grandstand ... to check timing, angles etc etc. Do this 25 times! Really .....! (NOTICE THEY SAY 25)

Finally .... swear everyone to secrecy. it's a simple method and you don't want anyone spreading this around. As them to be responsible and the new owners of a valuable secret they can use again one day. Once the secret is shared .... it's totally devalued.

Taken a bit to describe this but I think you'll agree ... it's cheap and chearful ... but very effective. It's about timing rather than any magical or building expertise. IF you go ahead .... you may well have issues ... just ask and I can offer ideas. Rehearsal is the key. IF you can, video it ... and look at the results to fine tune.

Let me know and I'd LOVE some feedback on this site.

Good luck

John
    MagicWorks
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:JohnGordon@MagicWorks.co.uk">JohnGordon@MagicWorks.co.uk</a><!-- e -->

Interesting. (Now think back to 25th, put one person in charge... Jermaine!!??!!!)
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    Or it could be Kenny.
  • Check This Link out, anyone seen or got a clue what this movie is?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1475354/<!-- m -->