Michael making movies

Flying FairyFlying Fairy Posts: 5
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
I posted a video on You Tube and a thread on my own MJ Hoax Site: "Flying Fairies" and am copying it here.

MICHAEL MAKING MOVIES ???

Does Michael have something to say in some of the recent movies being released? Is he co-directing them or sending his message in them? Are they for his fight or against it? Are they propoganda for the bad guys? Is there a connection to Michael´s fight against the illlu?

Whether the movies are for or against the illu, I find some of them very interesting such as "Avatar","Alice in Wonderland", "Dr. Parnassus" etc....

What are the clues to the Illuminati in a movie like "The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus"?

First of all it is of course the question of making a choice; which side are you on? Evil or good? When the show is changed into being more modern to attract a richer audience, Anton lies on a mountain of apples and is eating one of them. A reference to the snake in the Garden of Eden in the Bible? The whole plot revolves around dr Parnassus, selling his soul to the devil.... hmmm... did Michael ever talk of that and why someone might do that....? Oh yes, for "Money":

Now Dr Parnassus didn´t sell his soul to the devil because of money. His soul was his daughter and he did it for love. He fell in love with a woman (the mother of his daughter) and he wanted his mortality back so that he could be with her. The price was giving his child to the devil. To gain love he had to give his love to the devil. A betrayal of your own flesh and blood. How can a father ever forgive himself for that?

The rich women who jump the stage to find the happiness they lack in spite of their wealth, are giving all their money away. Showing that real happiness / your soul can not be bought for money. What ever Illu money can buy you, it is just not worth selling your soul for it. They are giving choices these people who enter the mirror.The first drunk mean guy is given the choice to climb the mountain (metaphor of ascending your soul) or go to a pub. Looking at the steep mountain, he chooses the pub. And his soul is lost to the devil. Sometimes getting up that mountain and fighting for the good can be very hard, but the consequences of turning away from it, is not living; not having your soul in what you do. The first woman who dances with Johnny Depp is also givin a choice: "The One Night Stand Hotel" (not love, just sex) or the gondol. She is told she must go alone. The devil is lurking at the hotel, hoping lust will lead her to him. Even when the devil presents himself as a snake (another Illu symbol and again a reference to the snake in the Garden of Eden), Johnny Depp looks puzzled but focuses on getting the woman to make the right choice. The many different transformations of Tony into Depp, Farrell, Law also endow Tony with different charateristics.

There are symbols like: shattering glass, images of seeing a person numerous times in flying pieces of glass. Black and white floor like in Michael´s Blood On The Dance Floor... and a lot of dancing in this movie: Depp dances with the rich woman.. Ledger is spotted "dancing on the water"... Valentina is dancing with the devil, who is displeased that she chooses to be one of the souls to be gained instead of the actual prize. The Mad Hatter danced in "Alice" (mr Depp sure does a lot of dancing to hint the connection to Michael).

There is the pyramid (symbol of Illuminati connection in Ancient Egypt) and the gondol´s head shaped as Osiris (another Illu symbol). Just like Michael uses symbols of Ancient Egypt in "Remember The Time" (more about that in the Illu thread).

The line "You´re late. You´re late. For a very important date" pops up in Dr Parnassus. And Dr Parnassus keeps saying he is running out of time. As we know, the "You´re late" refers to Alice in Wonderland. "You´re late for tea" and the flute that helps Tony when he is hanged is taken from him by magic by Anton. He hides it in .... a teapot....! In the original "Alice" the Mad Hatter is upset because Alice is late for tea on her "Unbirthday". In "Dr Parnassus", time is running out for his daughter on her birthday. Her sweet sixteen btw where she is all excited about the possibility of now being able to legally have sex. Not to mention that 1+6 = 7.

There are also hints to the "Sherlock Holmes" movie; hanged man off a London bridge. The tarot card of "The Hanged Man" is also a major clue.

There are major clues to the connection to Michael. Apart from the fact that he is close friends with Johnny Depp and that there is a lot of dancing (blood on the dance floor), there is a clear hint to Michael and his charity with children. Tony (Heath Ledger) is accused of a scandal in his children´s charity foundation. The mob tries to lynch him and in the end he has to corner himself on the top of Mount Parnassus and basically "kill himself" by hanging. But is he guilty? It would seem so. But he does say: "Don´t believe everything you read in the newspaper, especially not the Mirror". Needless to say that this is a clear reference to tabloid trash papers in the UK such as "The Mirror", where slander and evil lies are spread about Michael.

"Gilliam himself wrote lyrics for the two songs "We Love Violence" and "We Are The Children Of The World", the latter of which spoofed Lionel Richie and Michael Jackson´s famous "We Are The World"

Funny, how Gilliam decides to write a song with a clear reference to Michael. The whole scandal with Tony in Dr Parnassus involves selling organs from these kids.

Brittany Murphy, the actress who died and some say hoaxed her death recently did her last role in a movie called "Abandoned", the plot being:
Mary Walsh (Murphy) delivers boyfriend Kevin (Cain) to a hospital for routine outpatient surgery; when she returns to take him home, he has mysteriously vanished. An administrator (Rogers) can find no record of Kevin, and a police search turns up nothing. Increasingly frantic, Mary is taken to staff psychiatrist Dr. Bensley, who pronounces her unstable. Now she must not only find her missing boyfriend, but prove her sanity as well.

When a stranger informs Mary that he knows Kevin’s whereabouts and demands a $10 million ransom, she has one hour to comply ... and her boyfriend’s life hangs in the balance. Forced to embezzle the money from the bank where she works, Mary soon discovers the shocking truth behind the disappearance. Now time is running out and she must take matters into her own hands to save herself. Turns out that there is a story of doctors selling organs in this movie

There is a lot of talk about mirrors. What do we see when we look in the mirror? Our true self and what would we see if we stepped behind the mirror? Some might remember the pictures of Michael standing thoughtfully looking at himself in the mirror.

Another reference to Michael is Franklin D. Roosevelt, who sits at the fundation fundrasing in a wheelchair. Roosevelt is mentioned in Michael´s song: "They Don´t Really Care About Us": "and if Roosevelt was livin´, he wouldnt let this be".

There are a million clues in this movie

[youtube:3key86m0]

Comments

• Thank God I found you!!! lol I thaught I was going crazy!!! I have also noticed the connection to Michael and illuminati in (I have to say more movies I watch then not)...some movies you should watch if you haven't are.....ZombieLand..(sony)
    Legion..Inviticus...The Princess and the Frog....Tim Burton's Animated film called 9 (which came out in theatres on 09/09/09!@!!!) There are other movies I just can't think of them all right now....then of course the movies that a related with the hoax this far...2012 and Alice inWonderland......

"Film,I love film"
    Michael Jackson <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hope to hear from ya soon....can't believe more people haven't picked up on this!!!
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    i've just watched "imaginarium of dr parnasses" this afternoon, and all i can say is WOW!
    The themes in this movie are unmistakably Michael......

I especially liked the line, ' don't belive everything you read in the papers, especially the Mirror" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The storyline flows so well too, considering that Heath Ledger "died" a third of the way thru the movie??
    Maybe Heath is still with us too??

P.S the scene with the ambulance that takes Dr Parnasses away, the ambo says, " there's nothing you can do, he's dead...........dead drunk"

P.P.S the devil guy in the movie very similar to the devil character in "the little prince"