Murray Hearing and Trial Televised?

jilljill Posts: 917
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Does anyone know if the hearing and trial will be televised? If so, do you know the network? Thanks in advance...

Comments

• simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Most likely. Just like the OJ trial. You'll hear about it. Don't be surprised if the legal team asks for a continuance.
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    I'm not sure about the whole trial but today's hearing is going to be live on TMZ apparently.
  • MJ_BadMJ_Bad Posts: 19
    Yes they said it will be live .But what time is that here in Europe ?
  • It will be live on TMZ and on here: <!-- m -->http://www.ustream.tv/channel/los-angel ... rad-murray<!-- m -->
  • I found the time the hearing is was 1:30 pm in LA. That was 22:30 in germany.
    Here are the time of the world....hope it can help ?
    <!-- m -->http://24timezones.com/weltzeituhr.php<!-- m -->
    Greetings from germany, Angela
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    normally if you watch the news channels they would bradcast the hearing live
  • JavaJava Posts: 162
    The court record states 10:30
    TMZ states 1:30
    UStream states 12:00

argh...
  • BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
    Do you guys know if the trial will be live somewhere? I am on the chat right now (from the link above), and some poeple say CNN will film inside...someone knows if its true? And if we can watch it live on the cnn website ( im in europe and it doesnt look like it on the website).
    Im suddenly so scared, if CNN is really inside,then it means its REAL court, and real court means...no hoax... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

• Thanks for the link
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    They are LIVE in the courtroom now on cbs news.
    I know, i saw it but then they left to a diferent floor and no live nowhere anywhere, what the hell is going on???????????? <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    I know, i saw it but then they left to a diferent floor and no live nowhere anywhere, what the hell is going on???????????? <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

Simple, the judge do not allow cameras
    How do you know? How come all the cameras are there, inside? And why is Randy tweeting the press sits in front of them? Last time no channel pretended they would be live inside the courtroom...