Hello from Russia!)))

billiejean20101billiejean20101 Posts: 9
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi everybody!))

I`m Olya from Russia.
I`ve been following this forum for 2 days (not so long) <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
And I wanna say:You guys are doing great job here!

I`m 16.My friends don`t believe Michael`s alive...I don`t listen to them!I have the opposite mind!And I hope He`ll come back soon!

Michael has become part of my life..."another part of me",you know... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
And of course I can`t express my feelings in 1 message...I can`t even tell it anyboby!People,surrounding me,just can`t understand it <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

So...I`m just looking for support and I think I found a lot of people,who understands me!

Guys,I love you all! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• iMISSYOUMJiMISSYOUMJ Posts: 580
    Hello Olya welcome to the forum! You will get addicted to it very soon! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> 2czrrl3.gif
  • iMISSYOUMJ,
    Oh,It`s so nice))Thank you very much!))) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hello billiejean20101!

Hope you feel comfortable among other believers and truth searchers!

L.O.V.E.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    hi and welcome <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    good to have you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    we understand you <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    now you are the part of the family... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Oh,you are all so sweet!I love you SO much!)
    I`m so proud to be the part of this great family!) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I'm happy to be here too.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I found so much loving ppl in this site.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    i just can't stop loving them.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->DD

so you can pm me if u want..<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    hi olya,welcome.........i am from england and have the same problem....no one believes me either.....but i dont care.....i will stay and not give up hope.........xxxxxx love from diane
    I see... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> we all have the same problem !! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Just Keep the faith!)) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    We are almost there!)))
    That`s why we are family)))
    yep <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Its good to know that we can trust each other... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->)
  • Welcome among us beLIEvers!You will like it here!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AnnieIsNotOK,
    I already like being here!) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Welcome from Canada!!!
  • MJmakesmespeechless,
    Oh,thank you)) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome from Australia!!!!! We are not just a family, but we are also the ARMY OF LOVE and will spread his message to the world. I've given up trying to convince my family and friends. They just think I'm crazy. That's why I feel so at home here. And happy investigating. Love always xox
  • 2good2btrue,
    thank you!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I have the same problems...it sucks....
    But here we are all together)) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Love you)) <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Welcome from Australia!!!!! We are not just a family, but we are also the ARMY OF LOVE and will spread his message to the world. I've given up trying to convince my family and friends. They just think I'm crazy. That's why I feel so at home here. And happy investigating. Love always xox

my mom believes in 90% that MJ alive... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and my brother said he wouldn't be surprised... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • rasyte,
    damn,you are soooo lucky <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    My parents think that I`m crazy <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    But sometimes maybe I`m going tooo....crazy with Him XD <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->